Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2)

View Poll Results: Who is the mysterious guy ?

Voters
199. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aokiji

102 51.26%
  • Mihawk

17 8.54%
  • Jean Bart

10 5.03%
  • DoFlamingo's crew member

7 3.52%
  • Other

63 31.66%
New Reply
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 695 Discussion/ 696 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 695 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Yeah but that should have been taken into account right ? If not then he should have at least sent more of his subordinates just in case
    Not from Dofla's point of view, he viewed SH and Law as inferior. Until Law's speech, at least.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome ese . Another new member , that makes me really happy . I wish more people will share their opinions here .

I also had a crazy thought about that man being Aokiji . I'm just giving examples of who that might be and wish to get it right at least once lol .
    It would be very interesting either way . Oda is betting a lot in this 1st arc of the NW . He introduced so many characters , furthermore badass ones that it makes me not be surprised anymore even if that guy is indeed Aokiji

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    Not from Dofla's point of view, he viewed SH and Law as inferior. Until Law's speech, at least.
    Hmm maybe but i still don't think he could be that stupid ....could he ?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vagabond87's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Welcome ese . Another new member , that makes me really happy . I wish more people will share their opinions here .

I also had a crazy thought about that man being Aokiji . I'm just giving examples of who that might be and wish to get it right at least once lol .
    It would be very interesting either way . Oda is betting a lot in this 1st arc of the NW . He introduced so many characters , furthermore badass ones that it makes me not be surprised anymore even if that guy is indeed Aokiji
    Well I had same "crazy" idea like in one of few first post minutes ago
    And I even pointed why he can have seagul theme right now.
    Its most probably him, wonder what role he will play if its really him. Maybe he will come across Doflamingo and somehow stall him just by talking.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Someone asleep in the sea/tiny island and waking up and had no idea where PH is... That kind of attitude reminds a lot of Aokiji, but the silhouette doesn't match, at first when I saw it I thought it may be Kaku because the nose is a bit square, but nah no way, he must be someone very strong tho

Anyway, it was expected that Franky would beat Baby 5/Buffalo, nothing weird here, although it is nice seeing Usopp being useful too

Well whoever that person is, he seems that he may meet Doflamingo on his way to PH, or maybe meet in PH, that seems really interesting

And one more thing : Seat of hearts ? What the hell is that ? Law's crew are called the Heart Pirates right ? Hmmmm this just adds more mystery to Doflamingo honestly
    Last edited by Zehahaha; January 16, 2013 at 05:26 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner darklord101's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

the guys jaw line looks abit like diamond jozu

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hhv94's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh NICE! I was also thinking Aokiji as well but man Luffy and the others will need some help cause I have a feeling that fighting Don Flamingo will be a tough situation on them all. With this person being introduced, I have a feeling his not on Flamingo's side, but he could pose a great distraction for Luffy and the others to escape.

Intl Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Juin Jutsu Team's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my... Am i the only one think the guy at the end of the chapter is Kuma? But... seems to bring a giant cross/sword...

Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Juin Jutsu Team View Post
    Oh my... Am i the only one think the guy at the end of the chapter is Kuma? But... seems to bring a giant cross/sword...
    Except Kuma would never react that way, remember he became a mindless cyborg now, no way he'd act like this, Mihawk too is out of the question, I don't see any character other than Aokiji/Kizaru to some extent/Garp to react like this way, especially Aokiji/Garp, well it's definitely not Garp, so either Aokiji or a new character

The Viennese Pixie MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Juin Jutsu Team View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Josef K. View Post
    The body structure kind of reminds me of Kuma, not that it will be him, but a kind of robotic/cyborg figure is likely to know Punk Hazard, maybe a former experiment of Vegapunk? Though this one has not completely lost his personality ... I guess.
    The chin is certainly a great aspect of it, though I do think that he might be a cyborg of some sort. Plus it makes sense for him to meet up with another cyborg on PH, meaning Franky is there on the coast of the island, it can happen.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Marzarret's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm...That silhouette looks kind of Mihawk. I wonder if that truly is him and made his way to Punk Hazard.
    "Marine Admirals"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

The shadow, the cheek, jaw and "smile" actually remind me of Jozu... If Oda didn't show the teeth, I'd even go for Jeanbart. But it's too significant...

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post
    The shadow, the cheek, jaw and "smile" actually remind me of Jozu... If Oda didn't show the teeth, I'd even go for Jeanbart. But it's too significant...
    Fuck yes ! Jeanbart totally forgot about him... And it would make sense too for Law's crew to appear at this point too

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

yes it resembles Jean Bart close and that thing he is on is maybe a submarine

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner TitaniumOxide's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Aha! I knew franky would kick baby 5s n buffalos ass. I mean with a name like buffalo u know ull just be meatshield.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
    "Expected charity is a nicer way to demand slavery." - Terry Goodkind

If my grammar and overall writing sucks, my bad, im too lazy to do everything right on my fone.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Straws deserved a chapter like this long time ago. With Frankie been unable to breack those seastone chains used by Law to secure them in the lab, I was really praying for Oda not to shame his brilliant armory and research during the time skipt. Same for Ussop and Nami: they looked like a no match for Caesar, a member of Doflamiingo's crew, and now they took down easily two of that crew. Really nice...!

Happy to see that the seastone was finally used to catch Caesar. I suppose the horns are still in his head, and if so, I wonder if Caesar is a new race or what...

Happy to see a new character appears. That resolve a too premature fight between the alliance and Doflamingo. But now, it could be almost anything. Aojiki and Jozu are likely. The tini island speaks more than Aokji, but the island could be also anything.

---------- Post added at 06:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 AM ----------

Jeanbart is also possible, and the isalnd could be the submarine...

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 AM ----------

Chapter is out http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/695/1

New Reply
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast