Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Who is the mysterious guy ?

Voters
199. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aokiji

102 51.26%
  • Mihawk

17 8.54%
  • Jean Bart

10 5.03%
  • DoFlamingo's crew member

7 3.52%
  • Other

63 31.66%
New Reply
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 695 Discussion/ 696 Predictions

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 695 Discussion/ 696 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Edjapara View Post
    I really hope he is vegapunk. He is not dead, isn't he?
    Hi welcome

Well it's still too soon for that . Since i have my doubts regarding Aokiji then i think he's part of DoFlamingo's crew or( i had this crazy idea now )what if he's one of the brokers that have been watching the broadcast ? Let's not forget that there were many that were interested in CC's experiments , especially since they saw the SH's being used as experimental subjects there

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Could be some one from Law's crew. Chapter was okay though, Franky kicked butt as well as Usopp.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ese View Post
    u can see on top theres a place to walk around and do w/e. its not that small i mean Jean Bart Fit inside like nothing.
    Yes, but what about the chimneys then? They would show and there's no sign of them sticking out of the water in the last panel. You just get the feel that the person is alone. He overslept? Why didn't anyone wake him up? Which way is PH? Maybe someone from the crew knows. And the last but not the least: If he was on the ship, why stand in place instead of keep moving toward PH while he's sleeping?

I don't think he monitored CC's transmission. There wasn't enough time. I think it's more likely he heard the distress call (same one SH and G5 had) from PH and wanted to respond.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner logpossi's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

It seem that he go to PH without urgency. I bet for Aokiji.. with his chair

Spoiler show
    Last edited by logpossi; January 16, 2013 at 08:05 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would guess it is Dragon when you look at the picture theirfaces resemble each other. But from the other picture it looks like MIHAWK it can be a possibility.

1.Mihawk attacked don kreig pirate armada because they disturbed his nap. he likes napping.
    2.The shadow guy seems to have something similar to the world strongest sword. It seems like the left side of the cross.
    3.Both dragon and Mihawk have cloaks.

My guess is that it is mihawk although why would he be in PH. Dragon doesnt have a reason to be there either
    bleach has alot of bandwagonners, once a character is in the spotlight everybody likes him, and his fan point out fact that dont exist,but once the character is gone, no body stands up for the guy they just act like if they didnt like him, i will see what will happen to aizens fan in the future

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Post Thanks / Like

I may sound cliche but that siluete resembles sabo with his hat or that steampung dude from df crew, I think that onepiece green stated that sabo died, but that could be trolling by oda and steampunk guy is actually sabo brought back from the dead by tecnology
    Sorry for my Engrish...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Shojin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Umm, wow. O_O

I can't believe I'm saying this but........Ussop and Nami FTW!!!! 8D

Anyway, I wonder who that guy is at the end.
    **THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT**
    Project
    and Thread (UPDATE 7/5/14)
    **THE SHIZURU KUWABARA: REIKIBUKI STYLE PROJECT**
    Go here (UPDATE 05/23/12)
    My Shadow Blossom fanfic (Ch.4 is up!)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quickly to the chapter 695:

Franky's Shogun is nothing like the wall in Marineford, it's been penetrated by Baby5 and Buffalo's combo attack "easily". On the other side, I'd praise Franky for his tenacity as well as his new attack he has shown. In my opinion, there are bigger aces upon his sleeves. When he was asking them, if they are really still going after CC, his grim/ expression has gotten pretty serious. If Luffy and others did not arrive, then I bet that we would see a time when Buffalo and Baby were gonna shit their pants.

Nami's lightning was pretty cool, Oda surely like X-rays - as seen on Buffalo. Pretty nice!

Usopp's surely grown some balls on Boin Archipelago. Just look at the face of his, the behaviour. He's the brave warrior now! I am more interested in his kind of weapon. It seems like he has to "feed" the "shooting sack" part of his Slingshot so it will grow into a nasty beast, haha. Hopefully we are getting to see more from soon enough.

As Buffalo, CC and Baby 5 were stopped, there's still possibility for Baby 5 to join the Strawhats!

And now to the person who's on it's way to PH. Your theories are just fine! If Doflamingo does not make it there in time, then it could be Heart Pirates, the shade would be Jean Bart's. If Doflamingo makes it there in time, then it could be Aokiji, the idea of him watching the happening on PH via transponder Den Den Mushis is very likely possible as well. BUT judging from the shadow, it's mouth and face... it could even be Jozu. He would have no motive but the face would fit, I guess. (Look at the mouth) But it would be cool if it was brand new "SLEEPING" person. Then I hope it's someone who can toe to toe Doflamingo, he makes it in time to there but will be afraid of fighting the new person. Not to mention Luffy and company are enough to make him hit the bucket. The shadow of vehicle resembled me Mihawk's little boat from a side look/ in profile. If it's the so called Jack, I don't care.. Anyone interesting 'n amazing is welcomed.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jimtors's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

What a great chapter, worth the wait! Imagine of the kids and lufy, ussop, chopper saw the Goal cannon from franky, they would have died of heart attack! I really think that the mystery man is Aokiji, he's the only so far who can tread on the sea as a DF user or not. He may also be the one because he's been there before (e.g. Fight with Sakazuki) that's why he was trying to remember where it was again. The reason of going there is unknown though. Good thing ODA saved the arrival of DD for the next chapter cause the panels won't be enough..LOL

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner EToS's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Love Sanji's face discovering baby 5 on the "they're enemies" panel =)

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No Donquixote? I am disappoint. Chapter was decent, but not really exciting to me.

On the silhouette, it looks like the bigger part is a motorcycle of some sort. I see some handlebars and the backframe. Then again, I could be totally wrong, which I usually am.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, I'm very surprised by this poll. After reading the chapter I thought there wasn't any doubt that was Doflamingo falling asleep on his way to Punk Hazard.
    Of course I could be wrong. I'm just saying I never interpret this as any other possibility.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Martinique
    Post Thanks / Like

on last page, I think maybe from Mr.0 appearance.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

i think this arc is full of surprises

good chapter

Ithink the mysterious character is probably JACK - http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/692/8
    SOME unkown character said it is gonna get bad i think JACK is also a broker who went to PH to get the last SAD to sell for money
    since the law of supply and demand dictates that if a product is very scares then the price of the good i likely to go up.

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

does any one understand what buffalo meant by the heart's chair - what is the heart seat and why did doflamigo want to keep it for law

my theory law is related to DD and DD wanted him as his successor, thus the heart seat was for law if he would obey DD and DD wanted to make him the next pirate king the king of the new era

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by panasit View Post
    Wow, I'm very surprised by this poll. After reading the chapter I thought there wasn't any doubt that was Doflamingo falling asleep on his way to Punk Hazard.
    Of course I could be wrong. I'm just saying I never interpret this as any other possibility.
    Heh well i thought to add a change to the poll subject so i just went with the flow . Since many people have different thoughts i gave it a try . Much more interesting IMO

New Reply
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast