Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub 188 Discussion/189 Predictions

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub 188 Discussion/189 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Beelzebub.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 187 Discussion/188 Predictions

Oh God! 3 random powerful guys out of nowhere?! I bet they're demons sent by some high echelon of the demon world to take down Beelze and his contractor.

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 188 Discussion/189 Predictions

I hope they are not related to the demon world, somehow. It would be a boring troupe if stronger delinquents are related to demon world. Once again, the first chapter of this arc looks very promising - a coup d'etat against Ishiyama hierarchy status quo; but to be honest, I'm still doubtful that Tamura would make this arc as interesting as it sounds judging from the first chapter alone. Nonetheless, this chapter pumped me up to read the next chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member thatguy3331's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

All right, time to place bets, how long do you think this Ishyama will last before its torn down again?

I think one of the problems I had with the last arc was that since we were in a (non serious) Tournament arc, we knew what the end result would be or had a fair Idea of it and the biggest fun of beelzebub is not knowing what it'd seriously do because its too batshit crazy for that. This feels like much better groundings for the arc, since while we know Oga's strong as all hell the new characters could take this arc in any direction, speaking of which...

I'm....not really concerned if these guys are just retardly strong humans or related in some way to demon world, since both can lead to interesting plot lines IMHO. Besides just from how Nasu (just one letter from sharing the name of the most annoying Shounen lead in the world, one f*cking letter) Defaced Oga's hand we can be assured that at the very least they may have some gags to them (which in hindsight with this series, should just be a given...) Since I'm not good at speculation with this series (its kind of hard) I'll save any futher discussion on them from my end til next week, so till I get the proper time to post MOTs...

Later!

On a side note, you gotta love how Professional Aoi acted when Oga recived his fortune, and really what the heck was Furuichi's anyway?
    for anyone who likes my HxH mots, find em all here! and here too! My blog

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member maravish's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's kind of weird these freshman showed up from of the blue. Maybe they are contractors with the Demon family opposing the Demon King? Nasu, at least, seems to know what the symbol on Oga's hand means. or im just reading too much into it.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems this new arc will be an interesting one.
    I hope that the new guys won't be some fodder; fortunately it seems like this isn't the case.
    Anyway I'm all pumped up.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn´t know how to take, i mean normal we get a entrance of all the new one. But this time Arc begins and Bam, we in the middle of all brawl.
    The only interisting fact is the number of Groups 30 different Groups battle for the Top. What is should say about Nasa, nothing, to say is he a demon or not we must see the Eyes. From my first sight i would say Nasa could be like Toujou. But how can one of those 3 can stand against Oga, Toujou and Aoi. I mean all of the are some kind of Demon Energy. As normal Human u can´t stand a chance against.

My really early prediction, about the Aim or Goal of this Arc could be. That Baby Beel get captured no matter how and Oga come rescue him. That means that Baby Beel doesn´t cry after he get catched. Remember Oga say it to Furichi, as long Baby Beel has a good mood, been by Hilda or play with Kota. He doesn´t want die when the both get splitt, that was also Oga´s goal when Beel are growing. The with this 1 or 2 chapter Prolog to this Arc i think goal is. That Oga will stay alive, cause Baby Beel want be cry after he get taken away in forcing.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Akia999's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy3331 View Post
    All right, time to place bets, how long do you think this Ishyama will last before its torn down again?
    A week.About 10% of the school buliding has been destroyed already.:P

Where's hilda in this chapter!? She should have been shown accompanying Beel to the temple.It's her job after all!
    It was an okay chapter.Hopefully,the next one is better.
    As for the 3 powerful guy,I don't really expect much from them.Unless they are contractors or demons,I don't think they will stand a chance against Oga.
    If those 3 decided to kidnap and harm Beel,I would really love to see Hilda wipe the floor with them.
    Nasu kinda remind me of a smaller version of Toujou.

Also,I absolutely love this part.
    Oga: Furuchi,can you tell who buried these guys?
    Furuchi: Like hell I can!Do I look like some kind of psychic?
    Oga:This guy is good...Check out the clean,straight line he's put them in...
    Furuchi:Why do you sound like some kind of master?

Well,furuchi, Oga has been doing all the time.Of course,he's a pro in it.XD
    Last edited by Akia999; January 17, 2013 at 10:16 PM.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Beelzebub 188 Discussion/189 Predictions

Here is my analysis of this chapter

First of all, i think we can guess what this 3 guys' general abilities are from Oga's dream.

Nasubi was the head of that hawk thing. Later we see his head get buried in the wall. Then he just rip the wall apart with his head still stuck in concrete to remove his head from the wall. He has a hard head and fast hands to say the least.

Then there was the Fuji Mountain.
    When Oga is about to enter the school, he sees MK5 with their heads buried in the wall. He notices that they are punched into the wall in a straight line. Mount Fuji is well known for it's exceptionally symmetrical cone. Therefore, the straight line.

The third guy Taka is anyone's guess. I have a feeling that Taka may be a female which will be explained below

Second thing is that in Oga's dream we see that the hawk thing steals Beelzebub from Oga. Is this a sign that Oga will lose his powers?

Thirdly, we see Red Tails number 2 in the last page. Why would anyone copy the Red Tails that much and more importantly who is their leader? Taka?

Fourth, on page 11, look at the time of the clock. It reads 4:30. Why would Oga and Furuichi go to school at 4:30am or even 4:30pm?
    The same strange thing with the clock occured in the previous chapter. The last page of the previous chapter shows the clock reading 12:00. When it is clearly not noon because Oga's shadow should be short not long like that nor could it be midnight. Could it be just a mistake or some sort of clue to something bigger?

Lastly, on page 7, we see Furuichi in the bottom right panel holding a fortune reading and there is a text bubble which says Nakamura. What does that mean?
    I got a feeling that Oga's fortune reading mean something too.

Glad that after the last few arcs, we finally have a serious arc. The three new baddies seem cool too. Looking forward to the next chapters
    Last edited by Faust Lim; January 18, 2013 at 03:08 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Man Nasu was fast with that drawing on Oga hands. Any ideas for match ups with the 3 new monster.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member world is wide's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The graffiti and breaking a window made me miss the St. Ishiyama atmosphere. Maybe this nostalgic back to its roots setting will be funny but it is kind of pissing me off

Everybody go fight on a mountain. Just the preliminary warm up to the big face offs is trashing the new school

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member FanOfAniManga's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Faust Lim View Post
    Thirdly, we see Red Tails number 2 in the last page. Why would anyone copy the Red Tails that much and more importantly who is their leader? Taka?
    I thought you meant someone was wearing a number 2 somewhere in their clothing. Either way, do remember that of the four leaders of Red Tail over time, the second leader hasn't been identified yet.

Fourth, on page 11, look at the time of the clock. It reads 4:30. Why would Oga and Furuichi go to school at 4:30am or even 4:30pm?
    The same strange thing with the clock occured in the previous chapter. The last page of the previous chapter shows the clock reading 12:00. When it is clearly not noon because Oga's shadow should be short not long like that nor could it be midnight. Could it be just a mistake or some sort of clue to something bigger?
    I'm not sure if Tamura is serious enough about tying up so many loose ends he created from previous chapters; he just keeps making even more loose ends! Therefore, I'm not confident it'll be an important premonition, but rather, a mere mistake, like that unsolvable Sudoku puzzle way back when.

Lastly, on page 7, we see Furuichi in the bottom right panel holding a fortune reading and there is a text bubble which says Nakamura. What does that mean?
    I got a feeling that Oga's fortune reading mean something too.
    To put it simply, that could be Furuichi's future lady. To put it bluntly...
    Spoiler show

Glad that after the last few arcs, we finally have a serious arc. The three new baddies seem cool too. Looking forward to the next chapters
    I agree. The manga's (literally) been all over the place since the destruction of Akumano Academy. Like I said, I hope stuff actually starts to progress such that all the loose ends created in the past actually come in sometime. Then again, maybe I'm putting too much hope in this manga, like I used to with a certain manga recently cancelled. Who knows?
    Last edited by FanOfAniManga; January 19, 2013 at 01:37 AM.
    Check out these Wikis for info on select Jump manga:
    - ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM
    - BEELZEBUB
    - WORLD TRIGGER

Questions, comments or suggestions?
    Send a PM here, or an e-mail at fanofanimanga @gmail.com.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfAniManga View Post
    Remember, of the four leaders of Red Tail over time, the second leader hasn't been identified yet.
    Hmm...this is a possibility...just wonder why second leader would come back now...

Quote Quote:
    I agree. The manga's (literally) been all over the place since the destruction of Akumano Academy. Like I said, I hope stuff actually starts to progress such that all the loose ends created in the past actually come in sometime.
    Yeah, hope to see some of the loose ends get tied up.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member thatguy3331's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfAniManga View Post
    I agree. The manga's (literally) been all over the place since the destruction of Akumano Academy. Like I said, I hope stuff actually starts to progress such that all the loose ends created in the past actually come in sometime. Then again, maybe I'm putting too much hope in this manga, like I used to with a certain manga recently cancelled. Who knows?
    I'd acctually like to comment in slight agreement on this, especially after the last arc which made me reevaluate 2012 for beelzebub. While I am glad that we got some down time and didn't rush into this next huge arc, I do think that it was way too long of nothing truly happening. I suppose Tamura was trying to use the feild trip or Kugayama arc's as his bigger arcs (maybe even Furuichi's arc but I kinda doubt it) but there wasn't any real sense of instant gratification plot wise and felt more like things set up to come again later.Last year was basicaly characterization and plot teasing If you ask me and so I hope this is the year we finally cash in on all of that! In Beelzebub fashion of course!

Quote Quote:
    To put it simply, that could be Furuichi's future lady. To put it bluntly...
    Spoiler show

Oh yeah, may as well drop these off:
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by thatguy3331; January 19, 2013 at 12:04 PM.
    for anyone who likes my HxH mots, find em all here! and here too! My blog

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Marzarret's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess these are just 3 new delinquents that just want to crawl up on the ranking in the Ishiyama High. It appears that there is nothing that much interesting on them except of being stronger than normal delinquents but still inferior compared to demons.
    "Marine Admirals"

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast