Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Beelzebub 188 Discussion/189 Predictions

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 188 Discussion/189 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfAniManga View Post
    I agree. The manga's (literally) been all over the place since the destruction of Akumano Academy. Like I said, I hope stuff actually starts to progress such that all the loose ends created in the past actually come in sometime. Then again, maybe I'm putting too much hope in this manga, like I used to with a certain manga recently cancelled. Who knows?
    Well unfortunatly I must admit that Tamura is better with the comedy than with the plot of his story. So I'm not really sure what to expect. I don't really mind since I don't readBeelzebub for the main story anymore so the last arcs didn't bother me to much

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner pnyhmsmx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't be surprsied that the new delinquents might get defeated and eventually tames by Oga. After all, when the seniors of his group leave school, who is going to replace their spot?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Shui's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

And another Dragonball reference in this chapter xD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pnyhmsmx View Post
    I wouldn't be surprsied that the new delinquents might get defeated and eventually tames by Oga. After all, when the seniors of his group leave school, who is going to replace their spot?
    Yes there is no other Way it could go. Oga is already too strong for deliquents or even strong human. He defeats a Demon wirh extreme power, who will stop Oger Oga.
    I think also everyone will be defeated or some are really have demon power, anything else will end up in a joke. I believe no of dem new ones cant even win against Toujou or Kunineda.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey everyone! Back from hiatus (finally!) and I really wanted to give my 2 cents before the new chapter comes out this week.

What I find really interesting is how quickly the conflict's been set-up already. I mean, Oga's integration into St. Ishiyama took way longer, and we didn't get introduced to Miki, the main antagonist, until a good 4 chapters later. However, in just two chapters we've already been introduced to the general plot: three incredibly strong freshmen (Fuji, Takamiya, & Nasubi) are going to challenge Oga and possibly run off with Baby Beel. With everything being revealed so quickly I wonder if there's more to the arc that meets the eye. Maybe the freshmen are red herrings to an even bigger conflict? Of course, we can't forget the mysterious benefactor who funded Ishiyama to be rebuilt so quickly. And also, is it really wise to trust Oga predicted all this in his dream?!

Speaking of predictions, I am really sure Behemoth will be involved in this arc. There's no way Oga's fortune is a coincidence when Behemoth disguised himself as a Radish during the Rice Boy Hero Show. Furuichi's fortune seems suspicious as well. I don't think either one are red herrings when the chapter's main theme was that Oga's dream was a premonition of things to come. So why not?

The idea that other Ishiyama freshmen recently got power-ups is pretty neat though. I hope there's a flashback showing where they were the night Oga and Toujo fought, considering the Red Tails defeated most of the student body, save for Tojou's underlings. And I'm curious to know the power dynamics between the three of them, if they consider themselves a team at all. Of course, the biggest question is how they became so powerful, and what caused them to want to climb the ladder of delinquency. I definitely think they've contracted with demons, or better yet, I think they've been asked by a higher demon to kidnap Beel. I also think these freshmen have underlings, otherwise Kanzaki, Himekawa, Furuichi, and Hilda will be twiddling their thumbs for the rest of the arc (yes, I expect Furuichi to take an active role this arc).

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2