Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Chefs that exceed the IGO ranking

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner BlackLeggedDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Chefs that exceed the IGO ranking

Given that we are seeing the best of the chefs that are acknowledged by the IGO. In addition that the 3rd best is highly foreshadowed to become Zebra's combo. Will better chefs than the top five appear more often due to shonen power inflation.

For example that the masked man that intimidated Teppei to his core be a better chef than the top five. What about Joa who did what no other chef in recorded history could by removing all of the poison from the poison potato. What about the Nitro who lived ridiculously long lives, could a number of them be better chefs than the top five of the IGO? As well the people who live in the gourmet world who do not bother with the human world?

So basically do you think that Shima will keep the top five or rather top three with Yuda,Setsuno and Zaus be the best. Or will they slowly become less and less impressive as the series progresses.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Chefs that exceed the IGO ranking

I think that the top 5 of the chefs will remain important until the ending of the manga and this is beacause they're just important for the story.
    About those who might exceed the rank of the IGO, yeah, I think that out there is full of other capable chefs, and something tells me that we will see them soon.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Chefs that exceed the IGO ranking

Well, I seriously doubt that there is anyone stronger as a Chef than Setsuno or Zaus as for now among living humans. But if we take in consideration Nitro, then it can be possible that there are quite few among them who are better Chefs that two oldest topdogs.
    Still, it's obvious that Komatsu will eventually surpass everyone as a Chef. He might actually surpass Frohze who was Acacia's partner.
    All others Chefs should be below them, but the question is would they be far weaker or not? We also know that most of the Chefs have some speciality. But it seems that the likes of Setsuno and Zaus can prepare most of the food at a top grade.

New Reply