Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 27 of 84 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast

Thread: Madara thread

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

But the Kage were lucky that Hashirama wasn't there, according to Madara, since the maps wouldn't have to be redrawn so drastically. That means Hashirama would at least put up a fight in that state of his and would do much, much better than the Kage team did combined.
    Then again, it's not the same as he would stop Madara right there, I agree. [/quote]

Ofcourse he'd put up a fight. Technically the 5 kage were putting up a fight. Though I interpreted Madara's "redrawn maps" claim as "When me and Hashirama clash, we fight so hard that the entire battlefield for miles becomes destroyed." And because Hashirama wasn't their to contribute to the destruction, there wouldn't be as much. In other words, Madara was about to destroy them so quickly that there wouldn't be any superficial damage outside of the 1 or 2 strikes it would take to end all of the Kage.

He didn't mean "Hashirama would do more damage to the battlefield than I can". He meant "We together cause alot of damage trying to kill eachother".

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Funny thing is that as long as you don't have a Rinnegan or no plot no jutsu you have NO way of defeating curent Madara. NONE. Does not matter the numbers.

Madara just pops perfect Susano and that is it. What can you do? Damage it? Yeah sure then Madara just repairs the damage on the fly (infinite chakra). So what are you going to do considering there is no way to get trough Susano? Well perhaps if someone with the DG seal existed and that crep could go trough Susano but as it is...

Seriously Kishi is going to need some serious plot no jutsu to put Madara down...

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Ofcourse he'd put up a fight. Technically the 5 kage were putting up a fight. Though I interpreted Madara's "redrawn maps" claim as "When me and Hashirama clash, we fight so hard that the entire battlefield for miles becomes destroyed." And because Hashirama wasn't their to contribute to the destruction, there wouldn't be as much. In other words, Madara was about to destroy them so quickly that there wouldn't be any superficial damage outside of the 1 or 2 strikes it would take to end all of the Kage.

He didn't mean "Hashirama would do more damage to the battlefield than I can". He meant "We together cause alot of damage trying to kill eachother".
    We never saw the fight afer Madara pulled out the Perfect Susano'o, so, it could be assumed it was over pretty quickly.
    I didn't really try to state he would be more destructive, either. I just referred to those words because that meant Madara acknowledging Hashirama's vast strength once again. Otherwise, of course, it can't be argued that Hashirama could have done something on the scale of the Rinnegan. It's just that he would fare better and possibly push him hard into using his Rinnegan, something the Kage were unable to do (by assumption).

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Funny thing is that as long as you don't have a Rinnegan or no plot no jutsu you have NO way of defeating curent Madara. NONE. Does not matter the numbers.

Madara just pops perfect Susano and that is it. What can you do? Damage it? Yeah sure then Madara just repairs the damage on the fly (infinite chakra). So what are you going to do considering there is no way to get trough Susano? Well perhaps if someone with the DG seal existed and that crep could go trough Susano but as it is...

Seriously Kishi is going to need some serious plot no jutsu to put Madara down...
    Orochimaru or Kabuto to come back and bind him in Edo Tensei's contract somehow.
    I'd put my money on this weak theory.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Hakuteiken

Kabuto/Oro would need some insane plot no jutsu to get trough Madara's defences...

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Well, indeed, we never got to see how prime Hiruzen would fight in that situation. But I can't really keep up with the ages anymore. What is the threshold that age really starts taking effect? Sannin and Raikage are above their fifties and not slowing down. Oonoki is even far more aged and apart from the back aches he has, he has showed excellent combat abilities.
    That makes me wonder why Hiruzen was shown to be the only one effected by aging. Hanzou was also weakened over time for all we know, but it was not due to age. It was because him getting rusty after losing his will to fight for his ideals.

You are right. He was forced to come out of retirement, after all.
    Realistically, I think it's because Kishi wanted to keep things real back then, and now it's different. Back then, we'd have seen Oonoki severely affected by his age, or Hiruzen now not be as affected by his age as he was. Though, you can also attribute Hiruzen not training or keeping his body in top shape like Oonoki might have as a major contribution to him getting weaker.

And I seriously laugh at anyone who thinks Minato can beat Hashirama or Madara. You'd have to be horribly deluded and blind to even entertain that thought. He has no place in this discussion anyway, he's irrelevant and has been ever since he died.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe Kishimoto really dropped the ball with this one. EMS Madara would kill the man we saw fighting - or even assume his prime with improved physical prowess - with the monstrous foot of his Perfect Sussano, the only thing he'll leave behind would be a splatted Hizuren.
    Last edited by shahdan; December 29, 2012 at 06:04 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    He said only Hashirama is capable of stopping him. Not "Even now that I'm a fucking immortal with access to the Rinnegan Hashirama is the only person capable fo stopping me."

@marshall313: You're lying again. This is what you said:

First you said that Madara said that only Hashirama can stop him NOW. Which was wrong. Then I said prove it, and you showed TWO scans where Madara doesn't even mention Hashirama. THEN when I called you on it, you said "No, I said Kabuto said it!" to try to downplay being caught. And unsurprisingly that was a lie aswell. The closest thing to what you're trying to say was posted by Kay3795, and he was just as wrong as you were.

So drop it.
    You're replying to my post when I said this

''Madara with rinnegan can't touch/wouldn't do shit to hashirama''

Then you said that ''how come madara with rinnegan can't defeat hashirama?

So, does wouldn't do shit is the same as ''can't defeat''?

But anyway, my point is, kabuto who did the experiment on madara's body and he knew that he had the rinnegan differentiate their power from legendary to a myth. When I said madara admitted it and even kabuto agreed is that after all madara showcase his jutsus, rinnegan's jutsus and his perfect susanoo, he admitted that only hashirama can stop him now. I don't know how you interpret that one, but for me, it's clearly a fact coming from madara that all jutsus he had shown at that moment CAn be stop by hashirama.

Madara admitted that ''only hashirama can stop him'' so my argument about madara with rinnegan wouldn't do shit to hashirama isn't just a lie. Why? Madara just admitted that.

Kabuto agreed that by stating '' hashirama is more stronger than madara'' hashirama's power is like a myth''.

Now, if you think I'm lying, then prove it by providing a scan. Prove it that when madara said that only hashirama can stop him now, it doesn't mean anything. Prove it that kabuto is lying as well. Or maybe you can enlightened me on the true meaning of kabuto's arguments about the myth to legendary.

Thanks in advance. But anyway, I'm not a Tagalog but a Muslim from Mindanao. So it should be Muslim to English translation.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Horribly deluded and blind for thinking minato can defeat madara? Maybe

Minato would use his shiki fuin.

Then minato and madara died.

Is that impossible?

Hell Noh. If you think minato can't do that then you're the one who horribly deluded and blind.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    Kay, I had enough...

No. it's not my opinion, it's a fact.

Stop right there. You always bring Minato in everything. What does Minato has to do with this? NOTHING. But then again, like I said, you bring Minato in every discussion even he has no place in it. Especially when Uchihas are concerned. Face it, Minato is dead and is not playing any relevance in this story any more.

With this said, moving on.

OK, nobody in this thread said anything remotely close to this. You pulled it outta your ass, just like the "Hashirama stomped Madara like a fodder!!!" bit. But to answer the question, yes, you would've lost credibility if you said that. But it wouldn't even be CLOSE to saying that Hashirama has beaten Madara like a fodder, when they had NUMEROUS fights and Madara was still alive and kicking while Hashirama died. What does that mean?

WE DON'T HAVE A CLUE how the fight really went. So drop your act.

Biased argument is everything you post. Biased towards Minato.

Durr. He was fighting a VILLAGE. And Hashirama was known to own a lot of Bijuu as well. Hurr.

Show me a scan of this. Haha, good luck.

What do you mean...hiding? Outliving Hashirama is now considered to be hiding to you?

See, there we go again. You lost the credibility you don't even posses anymore. Why do I even bother typing this to you then?...

Are you serious? He said THESE lines "He (hashirama) was the person I hated, and the person I admired". I actually have SCAN to prove this. You, and your "theories", do not.

You're wrong. All there is.

That this and it. You specifically kept going at it again, just look at the quote for "bitchslapping" before.

You mean Minato? Killing Madara instantly? !!!111

Yes. Good bye. Minato has no place in this discussion.
    I always bring minato in every discussion? What the hell is that?

Shafagh stated in his post(#25) that jiraiya, sarutobi and MINATO couldn't defeat hashirama.

Xxan said in his post (#10) that madara would just take a big dump on all of them. Yeah, for xxan, hashirama, MINATO, sarutobi and tobirama are no match to madara.

That's why I'm replying to his/their post on regards to minato. They're the one who started to bring minato back to discussion and yet you're accussing me with that offence?

How come the four hokages are no match to madara? That's why I said that minato and hashirama dou can defeat madara. Why? Minato's shiki fuin can trash madara. Both of them would died and hashirama + minato won with ease.

If minato has no place in this discussion, tell them. They're the one who bring minato in this discussion and not me. I'm just defending minato to them, nothing more nothing less.

I'm not the same with those uchiha's fanatics. Even in real confession thread, he bring sasuke to their discussion.
    No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all your POWER/STRENGTH is no more useful then a squirt gun. And if you cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at will?

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Hashirama's power is like a myth, because he was the only Mokuton user in history, most likely aside from Rikudou Sennin, up until Orochimaru began his experiments.
    Besides, he was able to control the Bijuu, without the Uchiha's well-known genjutsu.

Madara had lots of clansmen who awakened Sharingan. Although the numbers are significantly down by comparison, there were people awakening Mangekyou Sharingan, as well (i.e Madara's brother).

So, I'd say this is the reason why Hashirama was seen as a legendary figure. He was perhaps the closest thing to Rikudou Sennin at his time, and Madara couldn't match his standout figure.

And as far as winning is concerned, I doubt using a sacrificial technique to seal your opponent counts as a victory.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@marshall313

Quote Quote:
    Xxan said in his post (#10) that madara would just take a big dump on all of them. Yeah, for xxan, hashirama, MINATO, sarutobi and tobirama are no match to madara.

Of course they are no mach. If it was about EMS Madara yes but curent IMMORTAL, unlimited chakra, no way of getting trough perfect Susano as he can repair any damage, wood ready (main tool of Hashirama), RINNEGAN, able to summon the MAZO and so on.... Yeah they are no match to him. 5 kages where nothing, he was PLAYING with them... Then once he decided he had enough... Well you got to see the page as good as the rest of us.

This is no longer just a man that Hashirama had to fight. Madara right now is something of a demigod. Hashirama can put as many swords in him (like he did before and almost killed him, or whatever it was as Madara was missing some holes in his body and replaced them with Hashirama's goo) but Madara would just laugh at him.

Now you stating Madara was fodder to Hashirama when we have clear evidence they where close to even is a joke.

Quote Quote:
    If minato has no place in this discussion, tell them. They're the one who bring minato in this discussion and not me. I'm just defending minato to them, nothing more nothing less.
    Actualy you are the one who keeps getting defensive any time anybody puts up the name Minato. What i did there was to show how Madara is over ALL the Hokage and not just Minato. It was not even a reply to you but of course you had to jump and defened Minato.
    Last edited by xXan; December 30, 2012 at 07:44 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Part 1 was regular ninjas using fire,lighting, earth,water,wind and most of those techniques were and c and b level and some especial a level while they used alot combat fight(taijutsu), while using their knowledge and experience in battle as techniques such of rasengan,chidori,raikiri,shadow technique, lee taijutsu for example were techniques that were unbelievable strong for a shinobi...
    Part 2 these techniques are shit compared to the god likes techniques such of rasengan shiruken, kirin,susano,amaterasu and all the aka members techniques and immortal people and then we got a bunch of kekkei genkai as rinnegan,bakuton,enton creation,futton,jinton of kekkei touta,shakuton,youton and ranton creation for example..

the only thing that i can think of is may be kishi didn't have naruto shippuden story ready while he was making part 1 if he did. kishi made a huge mistake talking about sarutobi being the stronger hokage while hashirama went from a hokage part 1 to a god like fairy tail shinobi in part 2.
    Last edited by EMS; December 30, 2012 at 07:17 AM.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Madara had lots of clansmen who awakened Sharingan. Although the numbers are significantly down by comparison, there were people awakening Mangekyou Sharingan, as well (i.e Madara's brother).

So, I'd say this is the reason why Hashirama was seen as a legendary figure. He was perhaps the closest thing to Rikudou Sennin at his time, and Madara couldn't match his standout figure.

And as far as winning is concerned, I doubt using a sacrificial technique to seal your opponent counts as a victory.
    We don't know just how many Uchiha clansmen awakened Sharingan, though. Both Sasuke and Kakashi have said that awakening Sharingan was rare among the Uchiha, so we could assume that there were few Sharingan users in proportion to the size of the clan. We saw about five or ten Uchiha with Sharingan in the flashbacks, out of what could very well be fifty to two hundred Uchiha members.

And Madara could actually match Hashirama. we know they fought each other countless times and failed to kill the other, and even at Valley of the End Hashirama failed to kill Madara. The only match we know where there was a winner was at Valley of the End, and that was Hashirama.

It doesn't, but Minato fans are deluded and like thinking it does when in reality, Minato would get curbstomped by Hashirama and Madara so easily. Madara puts Minato in a genjutsu before Minato even does anything and finishes him with Susano'o. Or Hashirama can just use his pollen and take minato out before he even knows it, and kill him. Minato can't win, but excuses, yanno.

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    We don't know just how many Uchiha clansmen awakened Sharingan, though. Both Sasuke and Kakashi have said that awakening Sharingan was rare among the Uchiha, so we could assume that there were few Sharingan users in proportion to the size of the clan. We saw about five or ten Uchiha with Sharingan in the flashbacks, out of what could very well be fifty to two hundred Uchiha members.

And Madara could actually match Hashirama. we know they fought each other countless times and failed to kill the other, and even at Valley of the End Hashirama failed to kill Madara. The only match we know where there was a winner was at Valley of the End, and that was Hashirama.
    Let's say the ratio of awakening the Sharingan amongst the Uchiha is 1%, which is very low, and possibly this ratio could be higher. Even then, since there hasn't been any other Shinobi in the history to use Mokuton, this still counts as "lots of people" in comparison.

I know. I wasn't talking about their combat capabilities. I was talking about their figure in people's eyes. Hashirama was a myth, because he was granted a godly power that had extreme life force behind it. Madara's abilities, as vast as they could be, were no match to that. And I think, this difference of figure, charisma or whatever we may refer to as that had a significant impact when it came down to choosing the first Hokage.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

In comparison to Mokuton, yes. But even then, we don't know just how common Sharingan was. We do know that Mangekyo might have been first discovered by Madara and Izuna, so technically no Uchiha had the power to control the bijuu until the brothers came along. At least, no Uchiha that didn't have such strong chakra.

Oh, okay. I also think how they were perceived had a big role to play. Madara could have been seen as a war mongrel whereas Hashirama did want peace and fought for it. Not only that, but he could control all the bijuu and could defend Konoha well. Madara probably came across as too selfish or arrogant to put Konoha or its citizens first.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Do we really get to resort to baiting, again?
    And why the hell we're discussing Yondaime's chances? Unless I'm wrong, the title says 3rd Hokage, not 4th.
    So let's all be mature and drop it

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post

Like you said, Shiki Fuuin can

As for Madara, he can't regenerate his Susano'o instantly, as showed when the Gaikage destroyed it with Hirudora.
    Though, knowing he needs a living body to become a Jinchuuriki, he'll probably be put down when he'll live again.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure if Madara will be taken down that easily when alive. He'll be a lot more careful and less like an ass when he fights, and he does have Rinnegan. He can absorb chakra, he should be able to push things away, and he has Asura's robot ways to help him. The main difference is, we'll get to see if Hashirama-powered Madara can last longer than Kyuubi-powered Naruto.

Has Kishi forgotten about Hiruzen? I would love to see him in a flashback and see how strong he was. I think that's the only way we'll ever be able to figure out whether he can beat Madara or not.

New Reply
Page 27 of 84 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast