Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 69 of 84 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1248

Thread: Madara thread

  1. #1021
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,388
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Spoiler: KingOfNight;3282529 show


    Don't forget Orochimaru too. And I said Sasuke with EMS was implied to become stronger then Nagato, since Obito was working hard to get him on his side and strong enough before declaring the war, where he planned on finishing the Moon Eye plan. In addition, Naruto told the other Konoha 11 that he couldn't have defeated Sasuke after Kiba brought up him kicking Pain's ass as a reason why Sasuke shouldn't have stood a chance.

    Itachi's fail safe was Amaterasu being shot, which Itachi was fully capable of preforming himself. And once Amaterasu is used, Itachi had no more control over it. So it wasn't as if he could have slowed the flames down to make it easier for Sasuke. Also, how isn't Sasuke's speed amazing enough? Sasuke is faster then regular Ee and has the prediction advantage of the Sharingan, which as we saw with the Edo Jinchuuriki, can easily make up the difference.
    Oh, come on RK. Here you go again. Sasuke's speed is faster than regular Ee's speed? A cloakless Ee? Stop comparing sasuke's speed to Ee's speed. They're far from the same nor they're comparable. Sasuke's prediction advantage of the sharingan can't save him from itachi's amaterasu. Sharingan can't predict the amaterasu if sasuke doesn't have any special ability like raikage's cloak.

    But itachi performing himself is entirely different from the fail safe method. Because I doubt itachi would caught obito off guard nor he had the tools to defeat obito's intangible jutsu. It seems obito knew itachi's caliber. And he knows what the MS ability is capable of.

    So saying that itachi can defeat obito is a wishful thinking. He can't, because there's a huge difference between an uchiha to uchiha+senju.

  2. #1022
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,819
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Considering we were outright shown Sasuke keeping up and overtaking Ee in speed, they're clearly comparable. Naruto's performance against Ee proves that. And exactly why can't the Sharingan predict Amaterasu? Where was such a rule displayed? We see Sasuke dodging it by sight and no sign of it moving any slower then normal.

    The only difference is how it would be triggered. Clones, genjutsu, his intelligences... Itachi would have plenty of means to catch Obito off guard. And we already know the weakness of Obito's technique. If geniuses like Kakashi and Minato could figure it out, why would Itachi have any trouble doing likewise? Itachi has not only the Totsuka Blade to instantly end him, but the trap Izanami. Two things that are basically instant winners. And honestly, there's not much difference except for the inclusion of Mokuton, which is a minor annoyance vs Susanoo.

  3. #1023
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    How are Sasuke, Itachi, Obito and everyone else pertinent in a thread about Hiruzen and Madara?
    Stick to the topic please

  4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #1024
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,762
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Don't forget Orochimaru too. And I said Sasuke with EMS was implied to become stronger then Nagato, since Obito was working hard to get him on his side and strong enough before declaring the war, where he planned on finishing the Moon Eye plan. In addition, Naruto told the other Konoha 11 that he couldn't have defeated Sasuke after Kiba brought up him kicking Pain's ass as a reason why Sasuke shouldn't have stood a chance.
    Ah, that, too. I don't know. Perhaps Obito was thinking Sasuke could somehow awaken the Rinnegan with his help. We can never truly measure this, since this is all hypothetic, but the only time we saw Nagato in action, he was doing quite a good job against the team of Naruto, Bee and Itachi, until Itachi's intellect overwhelmed Kabuto's, who was controlling Nagato's movements and Nagato was still lacking mobility at that point.
    So, if we are to say EMS Sasuke was supposed to surpass Pain, I'm on the board. But I really doubt he could surpass prime Nagato (that is, without acquiring the Rinnegan)

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    How are Sasuke, Itachi, Obito and everyone else pertinent in a thread about Hiruzen and Madara?
    Stick to the topic please
    Who is this Hiruzen guy

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #1025
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Who is this Hiruzen guy
    An old fart whose death Kishi just made meaningless

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #1026
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,762
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    An old fart whose death Kishi just made meaningless
    And here, this thread was just about to die
    Honestly, I don't know how we have come to this stage, either. I can't read these posts anymore, they are huge chain posts. It is like you need a Sharingan to read and decipher this. My posts are no different, anyway.

    Anyway, there is only one point related to the Hokage fight back in Part I and that's the brainless puppets argument. I have already sided with Rikudou on this, but there is no way to be sure of how Kishimoto will handle a possible fighting scene for the Edo Hokage now. Kabuto's puppet Kage were fighting much better than Shodaime and Nidaime did in Part I, so, he can take a shortcut and let them vanish after a brief chat or else he'll definitely need to bring an explanation. Oh wait, he doesn't need it. This is Orochimaru's version of Edo Tensei, so, he could just say it's still inferior to the one Kabuto used and Shodaime, Nidaime and Sandaime will all be Chuunin level, while fanboyism will save Minato to a Jounin level at least.

  10. #1027
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    And here, this thread was just about to die
    Honestly, I don't know how we have come to this stage, either. I can't read these posts anymore, they are huge chain posts. It is like you need a Sharingan to read and decipher this. My posts are no different, anyway.

    Anyway, there is only one point related to the Hokage fight back in Part I and that's the brainless puppets argument. I have already sided with Rikudou on this, but there is no way to be sure of how Kishimoto will handle a possible fighting scene for the Edo Hokage now. Kabuto's puppet Kage were fighting much better than Shodaime and Nidaime did in Part I, so, he can take a shortcut and let them vanish after a brief chat or else he'll definitely need to bring an explanation. Oh wait, he doesn't need it. This is Orochimaru's version of Edo Tensei, so, he could just say it's still inferior to the one Kabuto used and Shodaime, Nidaime and Sandaime will all be Chuunin level, while fanboyism will save Minato to a Jounin level at least.
    Agreed this is the last chance for Kishi to bring Hiruzen up to Part 2 standards, even though imo he is aware he's playing with fire:
    the Hokages are loved characters, incredibly important plot-wise and they have among them the creator of Edo Tensei ( which should know how to escape from it, something Kabuto and by proxy Oro shouldn't know ), meaning he won't probably risk using them in the war.
    What's more, all four combined are a force too great to unleash in the manga, they are positively the strongest team in all the Verse.
    Imagine:

    Hashirama + Hiruzen's ability to multiply kunai/shurikens for Hiraishin + Minato + Tobirama's whatever was his forte apart from Suitons

    Pretty sure even Lord Madara would feel threatened, Rin'negan and all

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #1028
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,762
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    And plot wise, it would be excellent if the Hokage were the one to stop Madara. It all started out of Madara's hatred for Konoha. Time to settle it for good now. They are all dead and they are all alive.
    *Madara takes out one of his eyes and throws him at Hashirama. "Take it." he says, "Now, we are equal. Almost. If you want to get a statue of my cells in your chest, I could give them, too, you know."
    Seriously, this is probably the last chance to make all these a bit more reasonable.

  13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #1029
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    And plot wise, it would be excellent if the Hokage were the one to stop Madara. It all started out of Madara's hatred for Konoha. Time to settle it for good now. They are all dead and they are all alive.
    *Madara takes out one of his eyes and throws him at Hashirama. "Take it." he says, "Now, we are equal. Almost. If you want to get a statue of my cells in your chest, I could give them, too, you know."
    Seriously, this is probably the last chance to make all these a bit more reasonable.
    It is true that the Hokages are the only ones able to be a serious threat to Madara, Juubi or not Juubi, but, I don't know, it would go against the very message this manga wants to give:
    the new generation surpasses the next.
    If the Hokages would save the day, it would mean that the next generation is no good, and I don't think Kishi wants to convey that. At the same time, this war was all about fanservice, so the Kages showing sick new moves would go with the flow.

    Damn I would lose it if Hiruzen starts beating Madara around though

  15. #1030
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,058
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    Sasuke did know full well of the MS risks. He was the one who decided to spam it left and right. It's his fault to go blind in such a short time. The comparsion is fair in every sense of the word. We have two MS users who went blind over the course of their life.
    One of them showed feats with a full formed Susanoo, a perfect Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu. The other one only showed feats with an armored version of Susanoo, a Tsukuyomi/MS Genjutsu, which was nowhere near Itachi's level and only trumps in excellent usage of Amaterasu. Not only that, Itachi also can use Izanami.


    The fact remains that Itachi can hold back and not kill his opponent.
    Sasuke was aware of the repercussions? I don’t remember anything of the sort. Unless you don’t actually have a page to support this, I’ll hold on to this opinion. Itachi never had a full Sussano, he only had a complete version which Sasuke jumped to within an hour, including his usage of arrows. This isn’t potential? You have got to be kidding me.

    No he can’t. He can switch off the genjustu, but nowhere in the manga is it ever alluded that Itachi can somehow use a milder version of the moon genjustu. He can control the fabrics of space/time and sensations within the genjutsu. For example, for Sasuke he opted for mental torture and for Kakashi he went for Physical torture sensations. Since Sasuke can overcome it easily, this advantage of his is lost.

  16. #1031
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fighting for the Living
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,820
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    It is true that the Hokages are the only ones able to be a serious threat to Madara, Juubi or not Juubi, but, I don't know, it would go against the very message this manga wants to give:
    the new generation surpasses the next.
    If the Hokages would save the day, it would mean that the next generation is no good, and I don't think Kishi wants to convey that. At the same time, this war was all about fanservice, so the Kages showing sick new moves would go with the flow.

    Damn I would lose it if Hiruzen starts beating Madara around though
    It is entirely likely that the Hokages will be used later after all this ish with Madara and the Juubi is done for.

    If Orochimaru does indeed become the big bad, the 4 Hokages would act as his 4 Horsemen of Apocalypse essentially. I don't forsee them going anywhere anytime soon permanently at least, they are far too valuable.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #1032
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    It is entirely likely that the Hokages will be used later after all this ish with Madara and the Juubi is done for.

    If Orochimaru does indeed become the big bad, the 4 Hokages would act as his 4 Horsemen of Apocalypse essentially. I don't forsee them going anywhere anytime soon permanently at least, they are far too valuable.
    If they don't save the day but ends up as tools for the big bad, hot damn I would be all for it, surpassing those four would really mean something imo, by hype they are undeniably the strongest Kages ever.

    Surpassing them would be meaningful, but I don't think Kishi has in him to do another Arc after this one, expecially because, even if oro has those four, he can't top the Madara+Obito+Juubi trio imo

  19. #1033
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fighting for the Living
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,820
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    If they don't save the day but ends up as tools for the big bad, hot damn I would be all for it, surpassing those four would really mean something imo, by hype they are undeniably the strongest Kages ever.

    Surpassing them would be meaningful, but I don't think Kishi has in him to do another Arc after this one, expecially because, even if oro has those four, he can't top the Madara+Obito+Juubi trio imo
    Surpassing them would be meaningful, however, you would need 4 individuals to battle them. And IMO, if Orochimaru or Sasuke (or a combo of them) is the final big bad, that guy will be left for Naruto most likely. So, IMO 1 of 3 things could happen.

    1) Naruto has to fight 1 of the 4 (probably Minato or Hashirama) and then he fights Sasuke and/or Orochimaru.

    2) Naruto doesn't fight any of them, and 4 others do thus giving him the pass to fight Sasuke and/or Orochimaru. (Will get to who those 4 could possibly be in a second).

    3) Naruto fights all 4 and then fights Orochimaru and/or Sasuke (highly unlikely if you ask me).

    So, who would be the 4 people most likely to square off against the former Hokages? IMO, we have a lot to choose from.

    Individually, there are few who would be relevant enough and powerful enough to do the job.

    Kakashi certainly comes to mind. As does Shikamaru (would kind of be an asspull but it is possible). Gaara is another one. Tsuande or any of the Kages if they live. If we have a time-skip you of course have Kono.

    IMO, what could happen is groups of nina fight each of them, but that they would need to be select groups. Sand trio. Kakashi, Gai, Tenzo. InoShikaChou, etc. etc.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  20. #1034
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,819
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    How are Sasuke, Itachi, Obito and everyone else pertinent in a thread about Hiruzen and Madara?
    Stick to the topic please
    They were brought up in an attempt to show why the belief that someone beating another automatically makes them stronger didn't work, since the main argument for Sarutobi being stronger then Madara is he defeated Edo Hashirama. Sasuke was brought up because he "defeated" Itachi and Nagato, who in turn "defeated" others Sarutobi couldn't. So using that logic, Sasuke was stronger then the Hokages, which is obviously flawed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Ah, that, too. I don't know. Perhaps Obito was thinking Sasuke could somehow awaken the Rinnegan with his help. We can never truly measure this, since this is all hypothetic, but the only time we saw Nagato in action, he was doing quite a good job against the team of Naruto, Bee and Itachi, until Itachi's intellect overwhelmed Kabuto's, who was controlling Nagato's movements and Nagato was still lacking mobility at that point.
    So, if we are to say EMS Sasuke was supposed to surpass Pain, I'm on the board. But I really doubt he could surpass prime Nagato (that is, without acquiring the Rinnegan)
    I don't know about that. Obito would have known from Madara's story that it took like five decades for him to awaken it, and Obito himself possesses both key ingredient yet hasn't awaken it in the 15 years he's been around. Sasuke awakening it seems like a pretty long shot to hope for, especially since he doesn't appear to have any Senju Dna.

    Eh, Naruto and Kirabi's performance weren't any better against the Edo Jinchuuriki's or Obito. Can't really consider Nagato overpowered just by that. And to be fair, the glimpses we got of prime him fighting in the Ame civil war didn't exactly imply overwhelming strength, though it could have been he didn't know all of the Rinnegan's abilities at the time. I don't think EMS Sasuke would be that behind Nagato or Pain, who main saving grace was being disposable corpses.

  21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  22. #1035
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,204
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Rikudou King

    Quote Quote:
    Itachi and Orochimaru did call Sasuke out for having more potential, and the Enton is an example of that. And as I said, he was implied to be, with Obito preparing Sasuke to connect with the Gedo Mazo and him speeding up his plans to achieve the Moon Eye plan soon. There was also Naruto, who admitted that he couldn't have defeated Sasuke despite beating Pain. So by Naruto's own words: Sasuke > Naruto > Pain. Now that's the logic you were using.
    I would really love it if you just put a link to where was it said he have more potential, instead wasting telling me this. Enton is an example of nothing. You didn't say he was implied to be, everything about Sasuke and the Mazo has nothing to do with this. When did Naruto admit that ? And how did you come to the conclusion that Naruto beat Pain ?

    Quote Quote:
    Um, yeah you did: the Rinnegan.

    Because we have them researching Mokuton, attempting to get an actual Uchiha body, and speaking of getting the Rinnegan and becoming the next Sage...
    Not confirmed.

    I keep saying it's logical to assume that, but it was never confirmed.

    Quote Quote:
    It was called chakra, which elemental techniques aren't called. They're referred to by their nature, since they are being literally transformed into that element. And it was remarked about being visible. Once again, burning slowly would not negate it burning as hot as the sun. Heck, it would basically be comparable to receiving a sunburn. Kimimaro's bones were apart of his body, before he literally removed them to employ them as weapons. Doesn't change that the mechanics are completely different.
    I don't see how it being called chakra makes any difference. All technique are made from chakra, but it never said to be PURE chakra and nothing but that. I didn't see a remark about it being visible. And for the love of god, when did I say burning slowly would negate it burning as hot as the sun ? When the hell did I say that ? Still part of his body though. Oh and i just checked back and guess what ? Throwing Shuriken is actually called Shurikenjutsu, and before you say the term was not used, it was actually. Though it was always translated, however, you can hear the term in episode 141 "truth" is the title of the episode. Sasuke state that Itachi is better at Shurikenjutsu than their father. So yeah, I win. Using weapons is NOT Taijutsu.

    Quote Quote:
    Already explain why I said he used something, and once again, you're making things up. He did not say getting his arms back would let him use techniques, he said it would allow him to use one technique, Edo Tensei. And considering the argument was about Orochimaru getting around the sealing to regain usage of his arms and techniques, which I proved with multiple examples, you're the one being stubborn.
    I'm not making things up, that's your job. One technique ? Why would getting his arm back let him use one technique ? And Edo Tensei is a Jutsu. Can you give up now ? Seeing you making the weirdest of excuses is just sad.

    Quote Quote:
    Um, it's not opinion. I can literally show that Sarutobi was never called outright stronger, and that Hashirama's real power was a huge mystery to everyone.
    Yes, it is. Being a mystery doesn't make you stronger. Even if we assume that Sarutobi was never said to be stronger, then we have to assume Hashirama was also never said to be stronger than Hiruzen.

    Quote Quote:
    You haven't shown a single bit of proof proving anything happen to the actual Kyuubi, whereas I showed several examples about it's being back to normal.
    That's getting boring. Your examples are useless, groundless and nothing but mere assumptions. I don't have a proof ? Here, here, here and here. Everything say he has only half of his chakra. I win, it's over.

    Quote Quote:
    Yes I did. The Kyuubi's size, Orochimaru's arms, Minato and KinGin brothers, and the toad's comment. I gave you a bunch of proof. And as I said, nothing about any leaking was claimed for fully opening the seal. Opening the seal equal full access, as shown by Naruto actually doing it along with the incident with Deva Path, which is why it was so dangerous.
    False\changed, false\changed, false\changed and false. Your proofs are all changed to suit your argument. Yes, it was claimed. Opening the seal a little will cause a little bit of chakra to leak. Opening the whole seal will cause all of it's chakra to leak. Your arguments are becoming pitiful with every new reply.

    Quote Quote:
    Are you just skimming this argument? I never disagreed that Minato originally took half the Kyuubi's power. The point was that while Minato took that half, he did nothing to prevent the Kyuubi from eventually recreating the lost chakra.
    Yes actually, I'm skimming through this argument. Except that he confirmed it to be sealed forever. And you have not a single statement or a source saying he got it back.

    Quote Quote:
    When did I ever say that? Itachi didn't die from Susanoo, he died from implanting Amaterasu in Sasuke, after he had already deactivated Susanoo. Everything I said has been shown in the series itself. Sasuke showed the whole cells=life force during the summit.
    You're making no sense now. You said that he died of of chakra loss when implanting Amaterasu, where was that said ? And assuming that was said, it has nothing to do with my question. Why didn't Itachi suffer the same thing as Nagato and the Kyuubi if he used his life force just like them ?

    Quote Quote:
    It also stopped them from thinking tactically and employing their techniques on their own. If they couldn't think like they normally did, plan like they normally did, or fight like they normally did, how exactly were they fighting at their best?
    They could fight like they normally did and use their techniques like they normally did and plan like they normally did. Their reasoning and goals were erased, but their fighting potential didn't decrease in the slightest.
    Last edited by KingOfNight; February 07, 2013 at 01:43 AM.

New Reply
Page 69 of 84 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts