Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 100 Discussion

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 100 Discussion / 101 Predictions

Shioon will wake up and he will see Asian Kimbo Slice half dead and Shioon will say that he doesn't need protection from Sunwoo because he is just a temporary head and Asian Kimbo Slice will just brush those off saying he saw Shioon as a capable Head and Shioon cannot die and then Asian Kimbo Slice died.....

Shioon Standing (last chapters cover page) will shout....... i hope he will use " Cry of the Phoenix" and shout that he will kill all SUC...... and the captains feel a murderous aura (BOT the uncontrollable type)

and i really think that the Bald Captain will fight Shioon and again will underestimate Shioon for being Half Dead (why in the world all of Shioon's major fight he looks like a rag (GMR said it too))

and then again Murims are really vulnerable to modern weapons hahahah just like the stupid murim that shot GMR
    Last edited by kidopitz27; January 04, 2013 at 05:21 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: The Breaker : New Waves 100 Discussion / 101 Predictions

i really hope that the elder's dead will do shioon change cause it's always like that, a fight, some skill and always helpless(shioon i mean).
    Maybe after this incident, shioon will focus on his recovering and try to learn all the skills his master left him.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by burritoxxx1 View Post
    i really hope that the elder's dead will do shioon change cause it's always like that, a fight, some skill and always helpless(shioon i mean).
    Maybe after this incident, shioon will focus on his recovering and try to learn all the skills his master left him.
    yes you are correct on this one Shioon will again on depress mode in his room saying if he didn't do that plan no one will get hurt or even die

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I want to see what Shiwoon does here asap. Will he take the injured back to get treatment of will he choose to fight here.
    Was not expecting the suc to be students but that revelation did not do much for me...

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

its a shame ,i really wanted to see elder jun mopping the floor with that ryu wannabe

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't see how Shioon is going to fight after this I think he will be taken to the hospital with Elder Jeon who I hope does not die. Shioon looks dazed and confused

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Unless he faints from the damage - he might choose to fight.
    The elder took the brunt of the force / damage - felt bad for him but he protected the Gaju with his life.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well that coverpage last week showed Shioon standing in the aftermath after the explosion so we shall see. Also think Jinie will go up to the roof and fight jugs for rematch and Ryu will jump down trying to take Shioon out and either he will activate BOT or Southern Red Star might arrive and be an opponent for him.

Also mustache guy maybe did this on purpose to get the SUC destroyed because he is a double agent he want Hyuk So Chun to challenge his brother. However we still don't know what side he actually belongs to Hyuk so Chun or the SUC.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yonjuushichi's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Was not expecting the suc to be students but that revelation did not do much for me...
    Ekhm,....they are S.U.C with a double disguise, they do not have to be students. They might be delinquents for all we know.

I enjoyed the chapter really much. IMHO Shioon will lose it. I guess Jangro was a bit of a fatherly figure for him, and now when he is out of the picture, I mean dead, Shioon will wreak havoc. C'mon, seeing a man who is willingly giving his life to protect you, would cause fit of anger directed at the attacker in every one of us. I vote for a quick brutal Revenge and self-cured broken KI center on the way I'd love to see everyone at the scene going:
    Last edited by yonjuushichi; January 04, 2013 at 12:58 PM.
    Spoiler show

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shinsengumi View Post
    its a shame ,i really wanted to see elder jun mopping the floor with that ryu wannabe
    same, but i think Jang is not out for the count...

I think Ryu will charge at Shiioon to finish him in the chaos. When it gets dire Jang will summon up his last strength and somehow fight his last fight to protect him. he won't be on his feet for long so when he perishes is the time Shiioon probably gets angry and hopefully fights back.
    Last edited by bighawke5; January 04, 2013 at 12:59 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn... this page...

I hope he survives somehow. Not saying he shouldn't die but come one, he is a cool character after all and he deserves at least one awesome fight. Nevertheless he did his job and has all my respect and appreciation.

Shiwoon should stay unconscious. I still don't get it why he decided to go back to school. It was an absolute no-go in the current situation. Now, it's time for the real deal, Elder Kwon, to put some sense into everyone. Hope springs eternal, but it seems that Shiwoon will be the one going on a rampage.

The author sure did a fine job to make me dislike the S.U.C. How can they be so sure to take out the Sun-Woo-Clan? Either I don't understand this manhwa and overestimate the Sun-Woo-Clan or the S.U.C. lost their sense of reality. Can't wait for the future developments.

Hell yeah, Sun-Woo-Clan's swordsmanship will be epic. Shit is about to hit the fan.
    Kill them Zoro Ha-Ill, kill them all!

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yonjuushichi View Post
    Ekhm,....they are S.U.C with a double disguise, they do not have to be students. They might be delinquents for all we know.

I enjoyed the chapter really much. IMHO Shioon will lose it. I guess Jangro was a bit of a fatherly figure for him, and now when he is out of the picture, I mean dead, Shioon will wreak havoc. C'mon, seeing a man who is willingly giving his life to protect you, would cause fit of anger directed at the attacker in every one of us. I vote for a quick brutal Revenge and self-cured broken KI center on the way I'd love to see everyone at the scene going:
    The hero standing up and fighting for a cause is something typical or to be expected in this type of genre. So I figured that Shiwoon would choose to fight for all the reasons you mentioned above.

@ syx - that page / panel is just beautiful. It really captures everything without any-words.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Elder Jun looks to be dead, which is unfortunate, but we sort of expected that after last chapter.

The SUC guys think that a bomb will implicate the Sunwoo Clan. There is absolutely no reason for the Sunwoo Clan to use a bomb, nor to blow up their own Gaju and one of their Elders, so it makes even less sense. The manhwaka has completely lost the plot here, although it's not as if the plot didn't jump the shark dozens of chapters ago.

I suppose that it was interesting to learn that the reason that Smiling Blade always seem out of breath or is failing is because he's sick/has a bad body/low amounts of Ki or something.

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

If Elder Jun really does die, learning that your actions can cost the lives of those who protect you and/or are your friends will hopefully really affect Shioon and stop making him be so whiny.

Spoiler show

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The_kid's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I want to see what Shiwoon does here asap. Will he take the injured back to get treatment of will he choose to fight here.
    He promised Smiling Sword that he would return to help him, if he would evacuate and rescue Elder Jung/Jang .... Smiling Sword and Ha-Il both might die...
    To save one, he must sacrifice either one or another :?

I vote for both Phoenix Cry and the BOT Technique with a intense murderous Aura, while being at it... kicking that west star butt...

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireRogue View Post
    Well that coverpage last week showed Shioon standing in the aftermath after the explosion so we shall see. Also think Jinie will go up to the roof and fight jugs for rematch and Ryu will jump down trying to take Shioon out and either he will activate BOT or Southern Red Star might arrive and be an opponent for him.

Also mustache guy maybe did this on purpose to get the SUC destroyed because he is a double agent he want Hyuk So Chun to challenge his brother. However we still don't know what side he actually belongs to Hyuk so Chun or the SUC.
    Nice Theory but highly unlikely.... because if he was he might've done this much and much sooner....

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    Damn... this page...

I hope he survives somehow. Not saying he shouldn't die but come one, he is a cool character after all and he deserves at least one awesome fight. Nevertheless he did his job and has all my respect and appreciation.

Shiwoon should stay unconscious. I still don't get it why he decided to go back to school. It was an absolute no-go in the current situation. Now, it's time for the real deal, Elder Kwon, to put some sense into everyone. Hope springs eternal, but it seems that Shiwoon will be the one going on a rampage.

The author sure did a fine job to make me dislike the S.U.C. How can they be so sure to take out the Sun-Woo-Clan? Either I don't understand this manhwa and overestimate the Sun-Woo-Clan or the S.U.C. lost their sense of reality. Can't wait for the future developments.

Hell yeah, Sun-Woo-Clan's swordsmanship will be epic. Shit is about to hit the fan.
    Kill them Zoro Ha-Ill, kill them all!
    Well i never like those backstabbers to begin with lol.... but someone has to be evil :?

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Elder Jun looks to be dead, which is unfortunate, but we sort of expected that after last chapter.

The SUC guys think that a bomb will implicate the Sunwoo Clan. There is absolutely no reason for the Sunwoo Clan to use a bomb, nor to blow up their own Gaju and one of their Elders, so it makes even less sense. The manhwaka has completely lost the plot here, although it's not as if the plot didn't jump the shark dozens of chapters ago.

I suppose that it was interesting to learn that the reason that Smiling Blade always seem out of breath or is failing is because he's sick/has a bad body/low amounts of Ki or something.

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

If Elder Jun really does die, learning that your actions can cost the lives of those who protect you and/or are your friends will hopefully really affect Shioon and stop making him be so whiny.
    I think this arc will represent Goomoonryong and his Master Unwul death... to Shion...
    The worst thing that could happen to it's pupil that his or her master sacrifices him or herself in order to save the pupil which might leave a deep psychological strain on the pupil
    Last edited by The_kid; January 04, 2013 at 04:29 PM.

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member gotdott's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Well if anything, it's time for Shioon to recruit more SUC captains to his harem

23. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast