Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 100 Discussion

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 100 Discussion / 101 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by The_kid View Post
    Smiling Sword and Ha-Il both might die...
    I doubt Ha-Ill might die, since he is going to show us (more of) the swordsmanship of the Sun-Woo-Clan. He will at least fight to a draw I think.

Quote Originally Posted by The_kid View Post
    Well i never like those backstabbers to begin with lol.... but someone has to be evil :?
    Spoiler: a little bit off-topic show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

While there's still room for developments, I'm thinking how could shioon's plan fail this spectacularly with sera involved? The least shioon can do now to balance this out for team good-guy is bring down suc's strongest captain equally spectacularly. Something for the commander to chew on when shioon sends ryu back in a stretcher. Otherwise its back to the drawing board.
    Last edited by blaise; January 04, 2013 at 08:45 PM.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

at the very least i think this will happen

Shioon will wake up (because of his fast recovery) and saw the Sunwoo Underlings performing CPR to Asian Kimbo Slice and Shioon will have a flashback and feels guilty for what happen to Sunwoo and the school students that if he didn't do this plan no one will get hurt and then he remembers Jinie, Ha-il , Ji-gun so he starts to walk/limp towards the building

Bald Captain saying that the job isn't done yet and point out to where Shioon is and says that he got guts/power to get up in that powerful explosion even melon-chan is amazed and in that moment of distraction Ji-Gun got his weapon back but he's very weak because he's sick and then Bald Captain said that he will finish the job and jumps out in the building

Ha-il on now showing Sunwoo sword skills and hitting the Supernova in every direction (i think the sunwoo sword skill is more on speed and not damage and maybe hitting the vital points or even using the speed to puncture the meridians to stop ki from flowing )

Shioon walking and still having flashbacks and feeling guilty on what he done was suddenly interrupt by Bald Captain..........

i really hope that the cover panel last week is more like Shioon already done his job killing the bald captain or fatally injuring him and starts to walk towards where his friends are....

i really think that Chundomoon will just use this to accuse Sunwoo showing their true colors and when Kang-Sung will say that Sunwoo will not do that to their Head Chundomoon will just say that they learned that the Elder Kwon tried to kill Shioon once to rise to power (from the spy they put on Sunwoo)

Spoiler: a little bit off-topic show
    [/QUOTE]

Dude this is a manhwa where the creator can really make an antagonist face to be really hated (you know a cocky face) for example Smug Face his face is really annoying if you compare it to the Former MMA Chairman there is a really big difference
    the antagonist on this manhwa are really created by this standards
    *Cocky Bastard Face = Smug Face, Ji-Gun ,Chang-ho
    *Fem Fatale = Melon-chan, Shiho
    *Serious Bastard Face = Chundomoon Butler , Cool Guy, Supernova that fights Ha-il , Bald Captain, Former MMA Chairman,
    *Funny Face = Ma Mun Gi ,Crazy Doctor

Last edited by kidopitz27; January 04, 2013 at 09:34 PM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Right now Jenni is with Ha Il but he will probably tell her to go on a head to check up on the situation.
    I'm hoping to see Shiwoon use this event as a stepping zone to loose his cool and release his ki in rage / anger.

At first I thought something like that would happen only if Sahee was to get hurt. Similar to what happened with 9arts way back.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i really hope that after this indecent Shioon will change into a good boy,clutz,stupid to a killer like GMR and i really think that this will happen it was already shown when Shioon saw his mom and even Gyu-Bum said that he felt those chills when he saw GMR

Shioon is already transforming to a monster because of this and i really have a good idea for that or even a plot device for the story to progress

after he recovered from the incident Shioon will start from recovering his Ki Center and then that he will ask the Elders to hunt down SUC and even turn Murim world upside down to make them pay and that part will be good on both sides

Sera's Side - Cleaning up/changing the Murim world is a good way just what she said Shioon is the future of Murim but the backlash will be like what Sera said (she's fine being hated)

Smug Face Side - Shioon and Sunwoo attacking all murims to look for SUC will just make his plan more viable that Sunwoo is SUC because they are silent for a longtime are planning for those attacks to make them the top of murim and control them

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

i think someone will interrupt the fight ....its still not time for shioon to face the bald guy...he is in a different league... elder will die (most probably) which will motivate shioon and if shioons sensei makes an entry right now and trashes him that could be most epic...im hoping this arc will be the major turn of events from which the story will progress in a totally different mode... as shioon is about to get back his kii centre fixed maybe he will be doing some real mashal arts from now on...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    I don't see how Shioon is going to fight after this I think he will be taken to the hospital with Elder Jeon who I hope does not die. Shioon looks dazed and confused
    You can't really count Shioon out just yet. Just remember how he was dragged by a motorcycle, getting shredded up for a few blocks only to be fully conscious and able bodied in practically no time. In addition if Shioon utilizes the BHET his recovery would be many times faster.

I'm beginning to think this arc will end with Shioon's side ultimately being the victor. Jegal's plan definitely won't come to fruition, not only that I fully expect it to backfire too. The SUC keep referring to Shioon as being a Halfling Gaju, a Gaju only in name and such. Their mistake was underestimating him and angering him to a point where he would actually forgo the waiting period to fully release his ki. At this point I can see Shioon "sacrificing" his future as a Martial Artist to insure that the SUC don't get away with this. I also don't really expect him to have to wait 3 months when everything regarding the SUC seems to be happening in the immediate future.

Jigun already dispatched the Dark Princess, Ha-Ill will take out Western White Star, Jinnie will redeem herself against 1000 faces and Shioon will somehow match up against Lone Wolf. The group that will bare the consequences will be the defeated SUC Captains. In the end it will elevate the Sunwoo and legitimize Shioon's position, having managed to cripple that which has been a thorn in the side of the MAA for months now. Of course the SUC won't be done as far as the story is concerned. There is still Cool Guy, Jegal and Smug Face with his infiltration into the MAA.
    Last edited by 4ghost; January 05, 2013 at 02:08 PM.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4ghost View Post
    You can't really count Shioon out just yet. Just remember how he was dragged by a motorcycle, getting shredded up for a few blocks only to be fully conscious and able bodied in practically no time. In addition if Shioon utilizes the BHET his recovery would be many times faster.

I'm beginning to think this arc will end with Shioon's side ultimately being the victor. Jegal's plan definitely won't come to fruition, not only that I fully expect it to backfire too. The SUC keep referring to Shioon as being a Halfling Gaju, a Gaju only in name and such. Their mistake was underestimating him and angering him to a point where he would actually forgo the waiting period to fully release his ki. At this point I can see Shioon "sacrificing" his future as a Martial Artist to insure that the SUC don't get away with this. I also don't really expect him to have to wait 3 months when everything regarding the SUC seems to be happening in the immediate future.

Jigun already dispatched the Dark Princess, Ha-Ill will take out Northern White Star, Jinnie will redeem herself against 1000 faces and Shioon will somehow match up against Lone Wolf. The group that will bare the consequences will be the defeated SUC Captains. In the end it will elevate the Sunwoo and legitimize Shioon's position, having managed to cripple that which has been a thorn in the side of the MAA for months now. Of course the SUC won't be done as far as the story is concerned. There is still Cool Guy, Jegal and Smug Face with his infiltration into the MAA.
    I hope your right because if the SUC manages to get away I think it will piss off a lot of readers after this "bait" the SUC plan backfired miserably for the last 10 chapters or almost this entire arc. Hopefully this is the turn.

Chapter 87: Orders four captains to kill Shioon
    Chapter 89: Clanless guys show up

Chapter 90-100: Jinie gets taken out, Ji Gun leaves Sae Hee, ChangHo shows up but gets defeated (Thank god!), the strongest captain shows up and clanless guys get taken out, Shioon manages to escape only to almost get blown up, Ji-Gun strength loses out.

The only good thing that happened in these ten chapters are Chang Ho got defeated, psycho bitch got defeated off screen, and that is about it.

The best thing about this chapter I found is the supernova face when he got stabbed where he screamed out in pain but when Ha Il got stabbed he just gritted his teeth mainly.

Here is hoping for an awesome chapter 101 which chapter 100 should have been. (Fingers crossed)

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The_kid's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Shion would be release or ulitize his full ki yet....
    I think he might steal a pill somewhere or take something out...

I think he has to use something in order to use ''ki''

I think that Shion and the Lonewolf S.U.C. captain are gonna have a brawl...
    Smiling Sword get's saved by Jinnie...
    Hmmm S.U.C. fodders vs Sunwoo retainers (some get taken out while meeting Ryu)

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4ghost View Post
    At this point I can see Shioon "sacrificing" his future as a Martial Artist to insure that the SUC don't get away with this. I also don't really expect him to have to wait 3 months when everything regarding the SUC seems to be happening in the immediate future. .
    I don't see him doing that part - however, I believe he will do something.
    So, I'm really curious as to see what he does in the next chapter.
    I like your predictions a lot.
    Last edited by Charlie; January 05, 2013 at 04:58 PM.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

he will probably go nuts against bald ryu and suc next chater. thinking that he does not care about his ki center but after the fight. i think shiwoon will be revealed to have surpassed the expectations of the doctor who said it would talk a couple a months to heal his ki center but thanks to his ability to heal fast his ki center is fixed already.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@Charlie
    I wasn't really looking at it as a true sacrifice, only that Shioon will believe he is giving up on his future as a Martial Artist, perhaps the readers too. I imagine what will happen in the end is that his recovery was far more along than previously thought. It will again be a circumstance of his body being outside of the calculations of anyone within the Murim, due to the illwalsidan and BHET.

looks like NAM61 ninja'd me. Although I believe we're still a few chapters away from Shioon actually taking action. Still have Ha-ill and Western Whitestar to resolve, Jinnie and 1000 faces. Then Shioon has to come out of his daze.
    Last edited by 4ghost; January 06, 2013 at 08:01 PM. Reason: NAM61 beat my post

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm a bit baised since I have been wanting to see Shiwoon 'let loose' if you will for sometime.
    I got the gist of what you said and agree with you for the most part, no worries. He is known for fast recovery times so why not with his ki center?
    Very Plausible. I believe someone else mentioned that here in the forum as well.

Regarding the Illwasidan - I was surprised to see Changho being given one but like you mentioned Shiwoon has already has that in his system along with Bhet.
    Shiwoon has been making progress in all fields and not just on the part of recovering his ki. Everything seems to be pushing him on to a single path.

I want to see his 'awakening'.

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That might have been me that mentioned it some chapters ago. It was actually the first thought that came to mind when they mentioned the 3 month wait for full recovery.

As for Changho i think he was fed another Mahwan based off of Shioon's blood rather than a true illwallsidan. I don't think the author has decided yet on who will consume the last of the supreme dans.

I'm looking forward to what's to come next, hopefully I won't be disappointed. If Shioon manages to matchup at all against Lone Wolf it would automatically elevate him above the many other new waves of Murim from the New Justice Gang.

23. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

The current arc disappoints me greatly. I hope the manga gets a quicker pace back soon, because atm it's kind of a drag.

25. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast