Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: The Tailed Beasts...Are all their Massive Chakras based on Natural Energy (AKA Sage Mode)?

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Tailed Beasts...Are all their Massive Chakras based on Natural Energy (AKA Sage Mode)?

That same common hand sign...

The Tailed Beasts...Are all their Massive Chakras based on Natural Energy (AKA Sage Mode)?

Plus if...the Juubi was originally just a mass of Natural Energy....then when the Sage seperated them...then all they're different chakras are just manifestations of Natural Energy...am I right?
    Last edited by narutotheory; December 28, 2012 at 03:44 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Tailed Beasts...Are all their Massive Chakras based on Natural Energy (AKA Sage Mode)?

Or...that pose could just be a typical "meditation" hand gesture, as Kurama was patiently waiting to be able to lend Naruto his chakra again for bijuu mode.
    Personally, I think that's all there is to it, but you never know.

edit: Actually, after reading this page, I think what you say has a lot more credence.
    http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-cha...11-page-7.html
    Last edited by Exodi; December 29, 2012 at 01:05 AM.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Tailed Beasts...Are all their Massive Chakras based on Natural Energy (AKA Sage Mode)?

I think this theory is pretty believable, but not because of the meditative position:

-the page Exodi linked doesn't need any explanation
    -to replenish one's chakra, expecially when its quantity is massive like Kyuubi's, isn't theorically possible to do only by resting for a few minutes.
    We know though, through Sage Mode, that natural energy replenish the chakra of the user, meaning all Kyuubi would have to do is to gather enough energy to refill his supplies and then he would be good to go.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, I'm sorry for going off topic a bit, but looking at those images, Mangastream's getting really, really liberal with their translations these days. I hope nobody is taking them too seriously. They're throwing in a ton of profanity, too.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure if the bijuu's chakra are based off natural energy, otherwise Kakashi should have transformed or petrified somehow since he was given Kyuubi's chakra and shouldn't have been able to balance it, not immediately anyway. In fact, despite Gai and Kakashi being covered in Kyuubi's chakra, nothing happened to them. And since Kyuubi doesn't look like it's out of chakra, I think it's just using its own chakra and gathering natural chakra. We haven't seen other bijuu do the same though, but they likely didn't have the chance.

Either way, it's still an asspull to me.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Thabor's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll give it a simple yes.

And as I said in another thread Kakashi wouldn't have petrified since the Bijuu has already molded it into a different kind of energy. You can go back to the fight with Pein and see it only causes petrification when it is raw natural energy. The path that drained Naruto had no ill effects when he drained the Sage Chakra. He only had issues when Naruto fed him the natural energy directly.

---------- Post added at 05:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku View Post
    Man, I'm sorry for going off topic a bit, but looking at those images, Mangastream's getting really, really liberal with their translations these days. I hope nobody is taking them too seriously. They're throwing in a ton of profanity, too.
    They have been pretty poor for the past year or two.
    Hey Kishi, even Madara knows...

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply