Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Toriko 218 Discussion Thread

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 218 Spoiler Thread

Well, after an epic cliffhanger we should have expected an even more epic chapter.
    Can't wait to read it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

seiously this is like the dumb move by the bishokukai. Do they really want to capture setuno and have jirou on their ***. Ichuryuu is enough trouble already, if jirou join in I seriously don't see how midora can handle this unless he believe he is that much stronger than them. Any way awesome chapter so I can't wait for it came out.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by huynhlan View Post
    seiously this is like the dumb move by the bishokukai. Do they really want to capture setuno and have jirou on their ***. Ichuryuu is enough trouble already, if jirou join in I seriously don't see how midora can handle this unless he believe he is that much stronger than them. Any way awesome chapter so I can't wait for it came out.
    Tbh, I don't see how they can capture Setsuno. She is a beast herself and probably stronger than all of them, that's not even taking into account the 4 kings, beastly chefs and Mansam.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

After seeing the second page only Toriko already trounces the big 3 in epicness:P:P:P

After seeing the rest, it's clear this is going to be the craziest battle ever!!!

And I sure AS HELL wouldn't want to be Starjun in that last panel:P

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    After seeing the second page only Toriko already trounces the big 3 in epicness:P:P:P

After seeing the rest, it's clear this is going to be the craziest battle ever!!!

And I sure AS HELL wouldn't want to be Starjun in that last panel:P
    Sorry dude as much I like Toriko it can't beat bleach in terms of epicness in the Unohohana page but still I think Toriko will came in second for me behind Bleach this week

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Marzarret's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I understand know base on the translation that they want to get Komatsu but hell, that was a very dumb move to just attack heads on like that when most of the best in the world are present in that place.
    "Marine Admirals"

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tobeulp View Post
    Sorry dude as much I like Toriko it can't beat bleach in terms of epicness in the Unohohana page but still I think Toriko will came in second for me behind Bleach this week
    yep for me...Bleach owned this week (or many previous weeks) and right after it is Toriko ...i mean this manga inspite of not being in top 3 continuously challenges them ...but thats my opinion...i hope after naruto ends it enters the fray with bleach and one piece...

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    yep for me...Bleach owned this week (or many previous weeks) and right after it is Toriko ...i mean this manga inspite of not being in top 3 continuously challenges them ...but thats my opinion...i hope after naruto ends it enters the fray with bleach and one piece...
    Actually it replace bleach already in the rankings for the past year but Bleach this past few months is simply epic and deserves to be in the top 3 again and for me I hope Naruto already ends the story is already just dragging it is not even good anymore

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    When it comes to Manga in Japan, Toriko is already on the Top along with One Piece, Bleach and Naruto. The problem is that the Anime is not that so good and has a lot of negative feedbacks which is an important factor for the Manga to be recognized worldwide through the Anime.

And when it comes to going on top, I believe that Toriko is on his way now since Bleach and Naruto are already on it's final arcs.
    "Marine Admirals"

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 218 Discussion Thread

Wow! Those Giraffebirds are really badass. Now I know what kind of birds their other half are, it's chicken. Chicken can survive up to a month after their heads had been cut off and they also have the characteristics of Lizards which is to regenerate their lost body parts.
    "Marine Admirals"

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member maravish's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

wow the 4 kings just looked bad ass in this. especially Zebra and Toriko. also, Mansam damn. that look on his face and those big ass arms, he'll probably crush the giant GT robos. what i wanna know is what happened to Zaus? wasn't he in there with Komatsu? I was sure he would've done something

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Toriko Vs Starjyun! What a treat! But I don't think Toriko is ready for him yet. I'm pretty sure he'll get some help somehow.
    I'd also like to see Buranchi fight. He seems really pissed by the interruption.

Quote Originally Posted by Marzarret View Post
    Wow! Those Giraffebirds are really badass. Now I know what kind of birds their other half are, it's chicken. Chicken can survive up to a month after their heads had been cut off and they also have the characteristics of Lizards which is to regenerate their lost body parts.
    No, chickens wouldn't live a month without their head. Mike was a special case. Most of his brain stems wasn't damaged when he was beheaded and he was still able to breathe. He was hand fed by his owner and taken special care. Many tried to copy Mike but their chickens never lived for more than 2 days.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was splendid!
    I enjoyed it from the begining till the end. Bishokukai's attack is immense in terms of manpower. They even used an army of GT Robots in order to make Mansam busy. But still, Shigematsu should be somewhere nearby as well as only several chapters ago he was together with Rin and Mansam.
    And well, Mansam's arms got really huge just after using some knocking like Jirou did to save Toriko in Gourmet World. Hope to see Mansam fighting in the upcoming chapters.

And well, Staarjun is great! His ability seems to be damn awesome. And it seems that he wouldf be a tough fight. Toriko must show some damn good stuff to take him down as it also seems that Staar's Gourmet Cells are more developed than any of Heavenly Kings'.
    So in the next chapter we seem to have a fight between Toriko and Staar. Or we might also have a possibility of seeing the match-ups between Bishokukai and other manpower we are having on good side.

P.S. I didn't expect Komatsu having combined armour from Coco and Zebra.
    P.P.S. It also bothers me, as it was already mentioned, where is Zaus? Did he go somewhere to fight someone else? It would be damn interesting to see Setsuno, Zaus, Yuda, Buranchi and other top chefs fight.

17. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Juin Jutsu Team's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

chapter is out! http://hiwamatanoboru.com/

well, can't wait for next week... for the chapter, for the cover and lead color and for the shocking annunce!
    i hope this time lead color will be the first 3 pages of the chapter, i mean, single color and double color related to the story, not a simple illustration.
    Like in this chapter for example: http://www.batoto.net/read/_/38865/t...h12_by_draagon

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast