Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: question about haki

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

question about haki

ok i have a few questions, i remember reading that it can be transfered to a weapon that is in your hand and used for both defense and offense with armament haki

but what about a gun, when you see ben beckman stop kizaru at the end of the marineford battle, kizaru looks genuinely concerned and hesitates due to beckman pointing the gun at him, so can beckman transfer his haki through the bullet? if not why would kizaru feel threatened ?

i know these questions may not have been answered but i figured i would ask anyway to see what you guys have to say about it

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: question about haki

It seems so. If you can imbue haki on air or something like that (admirals protecting Marineford against WB's quakes) or other weapons, you should be able to do that with bullets. I don't see any reason for Kizaru to even notice Beckman otherwise...
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BurnSchulz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

On Amazon Lily the Female Warriors transfered Haki to their Arrows. I guess its also possible with Guns but a bow is shot with strenght not with mechanics.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BurnSchulz View Post
    On Amazon Lily the Female Warriors transfered Haki to their Arrows. I guess its also possible with Guns but a bow is shot with strenght not with mechanics.
    good point, i know with arrows your hand actually touches tge arrow as you draw back the bow, so there is more direct contsct than with a bullett

but i assume ben beckman has somewhat of a reputation for being able to harm logia users with his bullets otherwise kizaru wouldnt have paused

New Reply