Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/6/14 - 10/12/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
That sounds epic and everything, but purely from a reading perspective it won't be that great, unless if Oda cuts out some major fights entirely or makes the arc ridiculously long then he won't really be able to show any of the good fights properly, there will just be too many main characters. Better to deal with Dressrosa separately, it'll be chaotic enough with just the pirate alliance and BM's massive crew anyway.
I hope that Oda will finally figure out how to handle fights post-timeskip. We didn't get a real fight in more than two years.
I do hope the New Nakama thing gets resolved soon, Oda's teasing there is so frustrating. Though I feel as though in an arc where a new nakama is more likely the discussion about it is set to bare minimum, unlike the war, and after war arc, where it was literally a fight fest over it.
I also hope for more interesting islands in the New World, I want the SH crew to be on track and visit some hinted and non-hinted islands that will make our head spin.
I just hope that after this Saga is over we get a new one with shorter arcs instead of these 50+ chapters ones..
I hope we meet more of these strange and strong New World pirates like Bobbin fro Big Moms. I hope we see a better picture of how the New World is setup PH is already isolated whatever island the Straw Hats go to next will be their debut in New World society. I hope a nakama joins up.
I wish that luffy will finally get to see his dad. Have dragon train them a bit and lend them some people(revolutionaries) that would help them defeat the emperor they're going to face.
I hope Zoro's bounty will be increased. At least 240,000,000 beri .
- I hope we'll get to see Kaido in the flesh.
- I hope there will be a few hints about the Void Century.
- I hope one of the Gorosei dies just to have the World Government panic. /evil (They're called Five Elder Stars for a reason, and they're always stressed out about something whenever they appear; stress leads to shorter life span.)
1. Oda gets a superpower and we start getting two chapters per week (he will need that to fulfill the expectations of all here)
2. Would like to see something from Dragon
3. Shs gets to a desperate situation for winning and to be pushed to their limits like in Enies lobby (though this time ...sky is the limit )
4. Need Revelations - The shichibukai ...The Zoan army... Marines power up-gradation.. Supernovas whose whereabouts are still unknown...The new Nakama.. ex shichibukai's whereabouts ,,,
5. Robin's fan service
my first desire concerning op would be this: Oda should take less breaks! kishimoto just takes 2 per year,whereas oda takes 6 or more.
1)this arc ends at the end of the year (if it had to end,cause I'd accept it lasting more,like alabasta,water 7 and the war);
2) the new admirals should be revealed (at least one)
3) aokiji's appearance
4)the new shichibukai(bugy and the other one)
5)jinbe joining the SHs in this year.