Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/1/14 - 9/7/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by cnet128 , Gintama 509 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: I guess this is where you put your introduction thread?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Yuyunarutoballz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess this is where you put your introduction thread?

Haha, technically i joined a month ago, but let me formally introduce myself :O i'm trying to broaden where i post on here since technically i only really post in one area, so, here i am Anyway, you can just call me Yuyu since that's shorter. I've enjoyed my stay here thus far, Uriel has been very helpful at making me feel welcome, as well as most of the other wonderful members on this board. Ehhh, idk what to say. I feel like i'm ranting now. Anyway, i'm 17, and uhhh, yeah. Nice to meet you Moderators

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I guess this is where you put your introduction thread?

Welcome Yuyu~

Since you were sent here by Uriel, I guess you're a huge fan of HunterxHunter?

What else are you reading/watching besides that?
    What are your hobbies?
    What are you currently doing in life?

If you want to venture more outside of the HxH areas, you are more that welcomed and encouraged to do so. Please check out the introductory threads in the Member Zone, other member threads and also the regular Hangout and fun spots in the Fun Forum.

Hope to see you around!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Gold you asked him what I wanted to ask.
    Anyway welcome on MH dude; you seem to follow mostly Shonen manga right?
    What is your favourite?

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Yuyunarutoballz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Welcome Yuyu~

Since you were sent here by Uriel, I guess you're a huge fan of HunterxHunter?

What else are you reading/watching besides that?
    What are your hobbies?
    What are you currently doing in life?

If you want to venture more outside of the HxH areas, you are more that welcomed and encouraged to do so. Please check out the introductory threads in the Member Zone, other member threads and also the regular Hangout and fun spots in the Fun Forum.

Hope to see you around!
    Sorry for the late reply lol. I couldn't find the thread. Anyway, i technically wasn't sent here by Uriel, he was just the first person i met, but you are correct about the Hunter x Hunter part. I'm a huge Hunter x Hunter fan
    Anyway, as far as what i'm read, this is alittle embarrassing to admit since the website is called MangaHelpers, but, uhh, i actually don't read manga lol. I get all my knowledge from anime. I just find anime more exciting and engaging than manga so i stick to that and tend to shy away from manga. I've read a few manga like Bakuman, Uzumaki, Battle Royale, Enigma, Deadman Wonderland, and Video Girl Al. I usually only read when i have too, but other than that i just watch anime. Now, if you want to know what i'm currently WATCHING, i'm watching Naruto Shippuden, Hunter x Hunter, Magi, Say "I Love You", Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and a few others i can't remember right now.
    As far as my hobbies, i like watching anime (obviously), hanging out with my friends, wrestling, acting, singing, and computers.
    As far as what i'm doing, i'm a high school student, senior. I graduate in 5 months (goodbye high school T_T)
    I think that answers all your questions

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    Gold you asked him what I wanted to ask.
    Anyway welcome on MH dude; you seem to follow mostly Shonen manga right?
    What is your favourite?
    Well, my favorite genres are shounen, mystery, an action. My top 10 favorite series are Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Death Note, Code Geass, Higurashi, Claymore, School Days, School Rumble, and SKET Dance, in that order

New Reply