Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 587 by BadKarma , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: DGM Chapter 219 Spoiler Thread

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

D Gray Man DGM Chapter 219 Spoiler Thread

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of D. Gray-man!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

You can discuss the current chapter HERE and find translations HERE.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nuts Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1

DGM has resumed as of this upcoming issue? Is this a dream?

I'm posting this here, instead of the other thread, because I feel a little reluctant. Don't want to jump the gun so suddenly. Riki, if you want to move this though, then be my guest. ^___^ I'm still pinching my cheek.

I have to sleep right now so translation duty is up for anyone here. From what I previewed of it, it's.....interesting

From 2ch poster 474 in the spoiler section:

Spoiler show

Translation vers. 2.0 of that post - which will still change should anything happen:
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by tgirl; December 30, 2013 at 12:16 PM.

3. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kannazuki's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1

I'm sure those "spoilers" are a joke, unless no one bothered to let us know there was a resumption notice in the magazine last month. Do you have a link?

Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kannazuki View Post
    I'm sure those "spoilers" are a joke, unless no one bothered to let us know there was a resumption notice in the magazine last month. Do you have a link?
    2ch spoiler thread
    B-But I didn't expect a spoiler, even a fake one. Everyone will know it's a fake
    Last edited by non-chan; December 30, 2013 at 05:22 AM.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

So it comes from the spoiler thread (here), but as poster 476 (sage?) says;

476 : マロン名無しさん[sage] 投稿日:2013/12/30(月) 18:55:30.74 ID:??? 再開マジなら嬉しいけど、ソースがないな
    (If it's really resuming I'll be thrilled, but there's no source.)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, it definitely can be a joke post since it's not confirmed We haven't seen these in awhile if it is a joke (and why suspiciously now, of all times?). They usually come before the actual spoiler if DGM was running regularly. +___+ Hence, the wait and see game. Like you said, non-chan, I didn't expect one either even if it's a fake one.

It would be a miracle to see a new chapter without any advance notification.....

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 219 Spoiler Thread

I moved the posts here just in case the spoiler is true. If it's confirmed to be fake, I'll closed this thread again.

Anyway, according to google translation, the Earl destroyed Crown Clown though he didn't destroyed completely since it's needed to patch up Allen's heart and kidnapped Allen. It seemed to easy for the earl to capture him imo so it seemed like a joke post like the others said. :/

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Appreciate you moving that to here and formatting it, Riki. I've edited in a translation in my first post. Seems Google Translate did get something a teeny bit right compared to the full translation. Hehe.. At least, Allen wasn't kidnapped by the Earl. ^___^
    Last edited by tgirl; December 30, 2013 at 10:49 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Niko_kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope it's not a joke because I can feel the anxiety from the chapter coming... I was so calm till yesterday and now I'm checking here in every 10 minutes xD damn......
    visit my brazilian D.Gray-man fan site. - www.dgraybr.blogspot.com

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tgirl View Post
    DGM has resumed as of this upcoming issue? Is this a dream?

I'm posting this here, instead of the other thread, because I feel a little reluctant. Don't want to jump the gun so suddenly. Riki, if you want to move this though, then be my guest. ^___^ I'm still pinching my cheek.

I have to sleep right now so translation duty is up for anyone here. From what I previewed of it, it's.....interesting

From 2ch poster 474 in the spoiler section:

Spoiler show

Translation of the post:
    Spoiler show
    Hmm. I could be wrong, but from what I can tell, it says:
    Jasdevi -- completely taken out by Apocryphos. ()
    Allen -- Earl attempts to destroy Crown Clown, but CC becomes a mist again. The Earl says it's the Heart, because the Heart can't be destroyed unless it's regenerated many times over. The Earl takes the passed out Allen to his place in Guadalupe. Cross has been freeloading there. He went to the Earl for shelter. Finally the past will be revealed next chapter.

(A subsequent poster on 2ch pointed out there were miracles related to the Virgin Mary in real life Guadalupe, if that means anything to anyone)

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Putting this in spoiler tag, just in case.
    Spoiler show

Then, nevermind about before. ^___^ I guess even Google translate got the best of me, the human. >D Oops. Sorry sorry...
    Spoiler show

New edit:

Spoiler show
    Last edited by tgirl; December 30, 2013 at 12:19 PM.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it is a fake. If it does resume, then it should get some kind of notice and it should even get a color page. Embalming (another series from Jump SQ.) got a color page when it resumes, so I think D.Gray-man should get color page as well.

So, I don't think that spoiler is real.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner LunaLupus's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh pleaaase don't let it be a joke, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassse T___________________T
    But... it would be too good to be true. TT_____________TT
    I'm a slow dying Flower..
    Frost killing Hour

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Yuukka's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizou 10 View Post
    I think it is a fake. If it does resume, then it should get some kind of notice and it should even get a color page. Embalming (another series from Jump SQ.) got a color page when it resumes, so I think D.Gray-man should get color page as well.

So, I don't think that spoiler is real.
    But in spoiler given the title of the chapter... I don't think that someone need to lay out false information and destroy the hopes of fans.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh I'm still expecting it to be a hoax as well. :')

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast