Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: DGM Chapter 219 Spoiler Thread

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kannazuki's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 219 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    if the entire past is going to be revealed in the next chapter (after 219) than that would make DGM a much shorter series than if it were to keep going with the mysterious story-line pace that its had up until now. also if the hearts user were to be introduced, a new character would need to be created with their own backstory as well as some character development. making crown clown the heart would just make things so much easier for hoshino. not that i'm saying i want crown clown to be the heart or for everything to be revealed in chapter 220, because all these years of amazing story development would be, to me, a bit of a waste then for it to be explained all in one chapter. But i really don't think that its that impossible for what the 2cher post said to actually happen. hoshino has been resting for a whole year now and maybe she's realized she just can't do it anymore, and instead of leaving us readers and fans alike with nothing she's going to try to end DGM in the fastest, most acceptable (in terms of answering unanswered questions) way possible.
    It doesn't necessarily say the entire past is to be revealed in the next chapter though. It could be the beginning of a multi-chapter flashback, or (the most likely case, if this were to turn out to be true it could just be a part of the past, like how Cross first met the Earl, Mana, and Nea, &/or how he survived the encounter with Apocryphos. It doesn't have to be all the answers to everything.

Quote Quote:
    and its not necessary that an announcement of a new DGM chapter would be in the previous issue. its just something that everybody expects. don't get your hopes up that there is a new chapter, but also don't go crushing other people's hopes okay
    Actually it is necessary, since that's what the hiatus notice promises will happen. I think it's far crueler to let people have false hope, only to see it dashed than it is to caution people to take what they see with a grain of salt.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    and its not necessary that an announcement of a new DGM chapter would be in the previous issue.
    Why you think there shouldn't? Based on looking at past examples, all of the series that resume from hiatus got announcement on the preview page.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kannazuki View Post
    Actually it is necessary, since that's what the hiatus notice promises will happen. I think it's far crueler to let people have false hope, only to see it dashed than it is to caution people to take what they see with a grain of salt.
    I agree but this is not the same to follow anyone's posts in every topic to say things people already knew. It's pretty much annoying.

And the spoiler, if this is a prank, the prank maker forgot something, if the Earl takes Allen, what happened to Johnny, when it was said that the Finders spotted Allen and Johnny rushing towards the train station?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MSofAofCOCA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Seeing this thread reopened sent my heart on a roller coaster of emotions, but now I feel like I've been hit with solid objects of various sizes repeatedly.
    And betrayed.

The "spoilers" are sort of plausible, but I don't think Hoshino would jump into all these plot twists so easily. I can see Cross seeking shelter with the Earl and I can see the Earl kidnapping Allen, and I can kind of see Apocryphos kicking Jasdevi's butt, but I don't think Hoshino would just kill off the twins so fast, especially right off a hiatus (she just killed Timcanpy, anyway!).

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dlanor_A.Knox's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by non-chan View Post
    And the spoiler, if this is a prank, the prank maker forgot something, if the Earl takes Allen, what happened to Johnny, when it was said that the Finders spotted Allen and Johnny rushing towards the train station?
    He also forgot about the Earl's frenzy, the last chapter ended with the Earl saying "It's all Mana's fault" Not only that, the Earl completely lost his mind and doesnt even recognize Allan as Allen and Johnny as Johnny, he thinks it's Neah and Mana he's seeing....
    Just be yourself, you're crazy enough

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sensei42's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm just going to sit here and cross my fingers. These spoilers sound like they could be real(and that would be awesome cos whoop Cross is alive) but my fangirly feels are being tempered by my more sensible side. Still, it's nice to see this thread active again after so long.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Silverwolf442's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would love to see Cross again. But chances are, these spoilers are fake. The Earl wanted Cross assassinated. Why house him if he's alive? Cross hates the Earl, and thwarts all his plans. Apparently he's not working with or for him. Unless both team up to try and kill AP. lol

Soi spoilers have a 99% chance of being false with people just trying to annoy people. .

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Kalyra's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

It'd really be great to see a new chapter, but I have to agree the spoilers sound weird. But well, we'll see I guess?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

I just noticed something in chapter 215, Nea was seen carrying the same sword as the Earl when Allen asked him to choose him as his host
    I wonder what does this mean... Is Allen's innoncence " normal " ? Could it be he's the " Heart ", but that would conflict with Aprocryphos's speech unless he's doing all this to save " Allen " but not " Nea "

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member fuff's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

claymore is out...so im wondering if this was a fake spoiler

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fuff View Post
    claymore is out...so im wondering if this was a fake spoiler
    Isnt this itself a indicator that the spoilers are false? I mean a translation team would use it as a opertunity to revamp it by stating they have the scans and working on it. Yet Claymore is out without much news further.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner neah's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait i thought D.Gray Man got moved to a different magazine (though I may be wrong) but why would claymore have anything to do with that. If claymore stayed in the old magazine that release would have nothing to with when D. gray man got released. Sorry i may be totally wrong on that but i remember some talking about that

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No, DGM is still in Jump SQ.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    Isnt this itself a indicator that the spoilers are false? I mean a translation team would use it as a opertunity to revamp it by stating they have the scans and working on it. Yet Claymore is out without much news further.
    Sorry, can't quote both of you because I'm on my cell phone, but this is in response to both of you.

From what I remember of past leaks, Claymore (and one other one) usually gets leaked first because of the Japanese male fan base. Then, the rest of SQ gets leaked. The leak times do vary, but there have been rare times that scanlation sites beat a raw leakage.

[I was browsing Google for anything DGM related and came across a French blog. Although, I didn't understand the language, his/her text sounded very excited. I'll be honest here that there was this sentence that sounded close to an English sentence so that's what lead me there. I scrolled down and saw screenshots of the "Eat Manga" site. Edit: Never mind. "Eat Manga" is simply a hosting site. Can't trust these aggregator sites. Lesson learned. Never think IEM is the same. x_x

(General update part)
    Over in 2ch land, DGM fans are still left in the dark. It's already the 3rd, and the ToC hasn't been posted yet. In Sq's spoiler thread, the last post in there is a fan asking anyone if DGM has resumed in SQ. So far, still no answer. So, we just got to wait patiently.

1/3 Update:

If you guys found this statement floating around: ディーグレイマンは休載せず連載続けてたらジャンプの看板だった
    You can just disregard this. I feel this is just someone's reflection on DGM and a whole bunch of different opinions followed it.

Moving on. It's 1/4 in Japan so SQ's site is fully up to date with more series listed. No DGM in sight. The 99% false rate is starting to become more possible per hour unless otherwise.
    Last edited by tgirl; January 03, 2014 at 11:57 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Crying Re: DGM Chapter 219 Spoiler Thread

i think according to this site (using google translate) there is no Dgm http://kuriparu44.blog.fc2.com/

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast