Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: DGM Chapter 219 Spoiler Thread

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kaite1211's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 219 Spoiler Thread

It is a pity that someone would be malicious enough to play such a cruel joke on DGM fans... but I guess that it was slightly obvious that wasn't legit due to some points that I noticed:

1. Supposedly, Timcanpy was just killed (I don't really believe that, but that is another topic for another thread); it wouldn't make sense for Hoshino-san to kill off two (one?) other character(s) right after the main mascot of the series was killed off.

2. Crown Clown (CC) is already at its true form, so why would it be reduced to a powdered form again? That would just be a repeat of when it was reduced to a mist the first time, and would have no significant importance to the plot thus far.

3. Speaking of that particular section of the "spoiler," would the Earl truly be capable of crushing CC at the moment? Last I checked, the Earl thought that Johnny was Mana, and Allen was Neah; if I recall correctly, neither one of them had innocence. Also, the Earl seems to be living in the past, even if he did recognize Allen for being Allen, why would he crush Allen's innocence now when he had the ample opportunity of crushing it in previous confrontations? There must be some sort of reason that hasn't been revealed to us yet.

4. Why take Allen to Guatemala instead of locking him up in the noah's ark? As the 14th, Allen would have no power to control the ark since it lack's the musician's room, which was something that the Earl himself had stated indirectly.

5. Also, where would the Black Order be in all of this? they had stated themselves that they had found Allen and Johnny, but they weren't shown in 218, which means that they would probably be shown in 219 unless 219 switches to focus on Lavi.

Hopefully we'll be getting a legit spoiler for the March issue.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mahsanaru View Post
    i think according to this site (using google translate) there is no Dgm http://kuriparu44.blog.fc2.com/
    The recent post is talking about the April's SQ issue of DGM's non-appearance and reflects on the infamous non-appearance notice. ^___^ So no, it doesn't say there isn't a DGM chapter. The blogger is hoping for one. That's pretty much the gist followed by an omake section with Nico DGM videos.

Aaaanyways, it doesn't help over in 2ch's DGM side about the recent poster going "happy non-published anniversary!!"

It really is a cruel joke with the "spoiler", if it's 100% false. (Edit: And everyone here has made excellent points on how to debunk the "spoiler".) It did give us a brief moment of excitement. The ToC hasn't been posted yet, but, as long as we carry on with no expectations, we will survive another year if we have to. Hoshino's health comes first.
    Last edited by tgirl; January 03, 2014 at 02:06 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaite1211 View Post
    It is a pity that someone would be malicious enough to play such a cruel joke on DGM fans... but I guess that it was slightly obvious that wasn't legit due to some points that I noticed:

1. Supposedly, Timcanpy was just killed (I don't really believe that, but that is another topic for another thread); it wouldn't make sense for Hoshino-san to kill off two (one?) other character(s) right after the main mascot of the series was killed off.
    your reference is only to the Appo suposedly killing Jasdevi, where we know he also thought he had killed Link. Yet he is still alive. So a spoiler about hearsay i dont see that as a reason to discredit it. In stories often people give misinformation for plot reasons or to show the character also makes mistakes.

Quote Quote:
    2. Crown Clown (CC) is already at its true form, so why would it be reduced to a powdered form again? That would just be a repeat of when it was reduced to a mist the first time, and would have no significant importance to the plot thus far.
    If Hoshino were to write about the heart being that indestructible then so be it? I dont have a problem with this as explanation for why it turned to dust and reemerged again. Though there are other reasons why aiming at CC to be the heart could be wrong. But thats a whole other subject. But this part is not false. Again The heart being harder to destroy and going to dust and reforming is not that odd a thing.
    Quote Quote:
    3. Speaking of that particular section of the "spoiler," would the Earl truly be capable of crushing CC at the moment? Last I checked, the Earl thought that Johnny was Mana, and Allen was Neah; if I recall correctly, neither one of them had innocence. Also, the Earl seems to be living in the past, even if he did recognize Allen for being Allen, why would he crush Allen's innocence now when he had the ample opportunity of crushing it in previous confrontations? There must be some sort of reason that hasn't been revealed to us yet.
    In a mad rage he could move forward, crown clown trying to stop him and getting crushed while trying. Not that odd a thing.
    Quote Quote:
    4. Why take Allen to Guatemala instead of locking him up in the noah's ark? As the 14th, Allen would have no power to control the ark since it lack's the musician's room, which was something that the Earl himself had stated indirectly.
    Why? Well according to this spoiler Cross is there. I suppose a more sane earl who regained his memories after throwing a fit would be more kind to Allen. There is enough reason to believe that the Earl really is Mana but i wont throw forward my theories yet in a non proven to be true spoiler.
    Quote Quote:
    5. Also, where would the Black Order be in all of this? they had stated themselves that they had found Allen and Johnny, but they weren't shown in 218, which means that they would probably be shown in 219 unless 219 switches to focus on Lavi.
    The black order by no means has the power to challenge the earl, and from the looks of it the innocence themselves are not to be trusted fully. They play tricks with the humans. But also that is still debated between many people so leave it at that ^^
    Quote Quote:
    Hopefully we'll be getting a legit spoiler for the March issue.
    Hopefully we get a chapter soon, be it now or march issue and hopefully Hoshino is at full health giving us chapters each month so we can enjoy the story again.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

damn its been an year since we had last chapter >_< the time flows somehow fast... but I fainly remember what was happening in the manga now... as it had no chapters so wasnt fallowing the series till hoshino returns back a year should be enough to heal ;/

This spoiler is mostly fake becouse if hoshino was about to return there would be 100% info in previous chapter that she has returned back and DGM will return along her in next issue..... but there was no such information so nah... its mostly just a fan like us who suffers from lack of DGM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner neah's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Doesn't the magazine every month list the mangas that are absent for the month? So if we see that would that be the final indacator that this is a total hoax even though it probably is but.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kannazuki's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by neah View Post
    Doesn't the magazine every month list the mangas that are absent for the month? So if we see that would that be the final indacator that this is a total hoax even though it probably is but.
    For a short (like one month) break they might list some, but they don't quite name every single series that's absent, each month. By the way, maybe we should use the hiatus thread for non-219 spoiler discussions?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zibi234 View Post
    damn its been an year since we had last chapter >_< the time flows somehow fast... but I fainly remember what was happening in the manga now... as it had no chapters so wasnt fallowing the series till hoshino returns back a year should be enough to heal ;/

This spoiler is mostly fake becouse if hoshino was about to return there would be 100% info in previous chapter that she has returned back and DGM will return along her in next issue..... but there was no such information so nah... its mostly just a fan like us who suffers from lack of DGM.

Yes and no, even though i do think the spoilers are not true, it could be true. The information given in the *spoiler* are not farfetched even if people disagree with it and not liking it.
    A thing that you have to concider is that this is a monthly manga, if hoshino started working again after the release of last magazine there would be no notification and literally the chapter would just appear. Realize that content they can print means money to them so if she has a 17p or so complete chapter they will print it regardless of notification (but this also depends on if they have room for it in the to release issue) Its always better to have something reliable to put in it then to have some oneshot of mediocre quality.
    Btw they always have emergency content at hand, so they dont have to print a returning story out of the blue, that is where i agree. Even in emergency where someone fell ill in between magazine releases they have to have some extra manga ready just in case. So never do they have to cut on the page numbers because someone fell ill. And making a announcement about a return could boost sales. On the other hand its SQ which is a monthly mag with less numbers then weekly. So the impact of announcements is less big then for a WSJ. We will just have to wait and see.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Asmoden's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I was so happy
    My first reaction was "i have to re-watch the anime and re-read some of the last manga chapters to get ready"...
    If the spoiler is fake the author is really cruel.
    The spoiler feel strange because too many tings happen on the same chapter but i find hard to belive a real D.Gray Man fan would be so cruel to make such a prank and, to make that spoiler one must at least know the story...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Niko_kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Just confirming: http://jumpsq.shueisha.co.jp/sq/ there is no chapter... its frustrating D:
    visit my brazilian D.Gray-man fan site. - www.dgraybr.blogspot.com

11. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Moderator message by: riki
    Well, since it's now confirmed that the spoiler is fake, I'm going to close this thread.

Thanks to everyone who helped with the verification. ^^

13. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4