Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: How would you rate this week Magi's chapter?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awful

0 0%
  • Boring

0 0%
  • Good

7 26.92%
  • Excellent

17 65.38%
  • Top 10 in Magi

2 7.69%
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Magi 167 Discussion

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Magi 167 Discussion

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Magi.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 167 Spoiler Thread

Translations are out for Chapter 167. Credits to Aegon-Rokudo

Spoiler show
    Last edited by AlphaIkaros; December 22, 2012 at 09:59 AM.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Sense Scans link

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FINALLY! I was so waiting for this. <3

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

OH ALIBABA YOU LOOK SO COOL! I hope your training ended so you can Djinn Equip yourself now. <3
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Solomon's reign was 1000 years ago, interesting. Mu is a dirty-blood so that's why he has great Magoi.

Dat Alibaba

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    Solomon's reign was 1000 years ago, interesting. Mu is a dirty-blood so that's why he has great Magoi.
    Dat Alibaba
    You know, I never related the two dates. It's too little, actually. :O
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    You know, I never related the two dates. It's too little, actually. :O
    Do not worry about his time, Uri. The truly important fact is when the first Magi was born and choose Solomon as the great king to correct the current of World's Ruhk and together, thrown into darkness the ones who after that created Al Sarmen. All this happened before those 1000 years.

I think Alibaba and Aladdin will not going to fight in this war, but when the despair of depravity will appear, they are going to strike.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Alibaba looks really cool! Can't wait to see him fight.
    Titus totally lost it... I can't imagine a good outcome for him... =/

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

(when Titus pushed Aladdin on the wall... F****n Titus, why are you hurting Aladdin!!!!!)

I must say, one week break, and its worth the wait! Oh holy wow! Every page of this manga is so exciting!
    First is Kouha, i wonder If he's going to interfere with the war between the two countries. I wonder if he's going to sneak within the Magnoshuttat to settle things with the Chancellor. Aside that, the "power" that the professors were talking about would be the black rukh and the formation of black djinns, if not, maybe it will be the "threat" that Aladdin is talking about.

Good to know something about Mu. So he's not a "pure blood", and he even doesn't have a very strong physique. Haha, he can be sent flying even in an instant does that mean, that most of the Fanalis in their troop aren't also pure bloods? Since Mu mentioned that only pure bloods have such brute strength, that could mean that Masrur and Morgianna the only two Fanalis with pure bloods of Fanalis clan.

And lastly... So everyone's speculation was right. Alibaba is participating too! Ahhhh.. Good to see him again!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zoro #1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it just me or the Amon sword looks longer than usual.

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Kalyra's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 167 Discussion/168 Predictions

awesome, but Rohroh managed to send Mu flying with one arm and he didn't even mean to. So he's probably a pure blood?
    Judal mentioned Finalis have little magoi but I guess since Mu is not pure blooded he is more balanced and can support a djinn
    And Alibaba got scars ( ̄▽ ̄) well, I was sorta expecting that(hoping)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member bonifide's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I knew Alibaba would be in this war. We didnt see him train for 6 months. I knew he wanted to meat Aladdin.

I aint going to lie its a good thing that the fanalis army is not all pure blood. If they was the magicians wouldn't stand a chance. Titus is still annoying i hope he dies off soon.

This will probably be a 3 or 4 way war Magnoshutatt vs Laem vs Kou. Sindria will reap the rewards and wipe all of them out. I cant read Sinbad for nothing he might come to stop the war but who knows.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Magnus's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Those scars on Alibaba's arm must be from the giant ape's bite. Also our prince seems to have gotten a bit taller.
    The old geezer sure knows how to motivate his warriors, big shit is about to happen !
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    Solomon's reign was 1000 years ago, interesting.
    now that you mentioned it that reminds me, in Aladdin's dream there was this scene where King Solomon said that "the magicians didn't liked it", and Mogamett said that the magicians were "pushed to the darkness for the next 1000 years again", judging from that statement, I guess there was a cycle that there will always be a king (like Solomon) that would unify the countries of the world.

In addition to that, when Sinbad was born, Yunan also mentioned that it was a very special phenomenon to happen every 1000 years. These things might me related to one another. And of course, it's just my theory, I could also be wrong

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member bonifide's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaIkaros View Post
    now that you mentioned it that reminds me, in Aladdin's dream there was this scene where King Solomon said that "the magicians didn't liked it", and Mogamett said that the magicians were "pushed to the darkness for the next 1000 years again", judging from that statement, I guess there was a cycle that there will always be a king (like Solomon) that would unify the countries of the world.

In addition to that, when Sinbad was born, Yunan also mentioned that it was a very special phenomenon to happen every 1000 years. These things might me related to one another. And of course, it's just my theory, I could also be wrong

You could be right i wonder if Sinbad is related to King Solomon in some way. Since Solomon was damn powerful. Then again i remember reading something about Aladdin might be the vessel for King Solomon.

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

So you all think that Sinbad is the one "chosen" to be the true king. Maybe Aladdin was born because Sinbad is depraved and there is a need to pick a new king. Like Alibaba. :O
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast