Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 46 to 57 of 57

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 126 Discussion/127 Predictions

  1. #46
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,938
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 126 Discussion/127 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by salvatore022 View Post
    i just hope koon dont get the wrong impression about baam when he sees him b.c all baam's team are arriving soon and if koon see them ,he may get angry without knowing the thruth (he's been travelling with another group while we were looking for him).....oops i dont see tht
    Well, that's assuming that Baam and co. even arrive before Koon and Horyang are done. If Baam arrived, Koon should recognize him, however, and would logically not have a problem with Baam at all. It would make no sense for Koon to suddenly hate Baam because Horyang was Baam's companion.

    Spoiler show

  2. #47
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member salvatore022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Country
    Malaysia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 126 Discussion/127 Predictions

    u right koon is smart ....but his fellow ran is cocky ,i just hope viole kicks his ass

  3. #48
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,938
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 126 Discussion/127 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by salvatore022 View Post
    u right koon is smart ....but his fellow ran is cocky ,i just hope viole kicks his ass
    If Koon and Co. are still there when Baam arrives, all Koon would have to say would be, "This is my precious friend," and everything would be fine, assuming that Ran and Novick didn't kill Horyang along the way.

    Spoiler show

  4. #49
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Arashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    Chile
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    741
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 126 Discussion/127 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    First, welcome to MH's ToG subforum.

    Second, you take that back. That's an insult to ToG...
    Thanks!

    xD well then let's just say that Togashi and SIU care about how to make his characters.

  5. #50
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Slovakia
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,373
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 126 Discussion/127 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    If Koon and Co. are still there when Baam arrives, all Koon would have to say would be, "This is my precious friend," and everything would be fine, assuming that Ran and Novick didn't kill Horyang along the way.
    It seems they'll have a fun time holding their ground in the upcoming battle royale (if everyone keeps their objectives), so there's no need to worry
    REVOLUTION! FREEDOM!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

  6. #51
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member salvatore022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Country
    Malaysia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 126 Discussion/127 Predictions

    i think baam will beat the hell out of ren and novick and then viole team will arrive ,,,i think there is gonna be battle royale lol.... the story would have been interesting if koon finds out that slayer candidate defeated ren and novick and koon thinks '' i gotta find that guy and invite him to my team before factory tournament'' not knowing it is baam himself

  7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #52
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Country
    Poland
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,588
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 126 Discussion/127 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by s2k03 View Post
    Mannnn is it just me or does everybody wanna see viole and ran fight?? cause im really getting sick of how cocky ran is....
    I must say I would love to see Baam/Viole destroy him with just "STOP!" and HwaJeopGongPaSul. It'd be awesome IMO. I would like Koon to meet him....it didn't take Teddy too much time to get there. After he skipped fight against this one from top 5 on the 28th floor I want to see him fight Ran.

    We all know that Viole is strong now but I really want to see him fight and dominate someone like Androssi or Anaki since We know that they were very powerful in the first season
    .
    BTW1. if he is able to copy techniques after seeing it just once then would he be able to use Emperor's scorching fist of death? That would probably suprise the one watching Viole at Ureks command if he would use it during the workshop battle.
    BTW2: Why they enter Workshop battle as a team....isn't it inividual contest? I wonder what will happen when Anaki and Adrossi will find out that Baam joined FUG.

    Edit: After some thought I think it would be best if Koon wouldn't meet Viole before Workshop battle. I'd like Koon to appear in this Hand Statue after Viole would take care of Ran and Novic [just fight them enough to stop them and to secure Teddy's metting with Cassano and take them to some safe place] Because I would like to see Koon's reaction to the news that Newest FUG slayer is able to fight Novic and Ran at the same time without any problem

    I see salvatore022 has pretty much similar opinion on the matter.

    ---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

    When will new chapter be out?

    ---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

    I see that people are very "emotional" about Wangnan and I don't really get it. I don't really care about him...well that's maybe because I just started reading this Manhwa so I never looked at him as main character. Still I think he is very similar to Ship Leesoo [without a brain] and I wonder if he won't become redundant when old team will reunite[i hope it will happen soon]...
    Last edited by Masterpice; January 12, 2013 at 10:49 AM.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

  9. #53
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Slovakia
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,373
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 126 Discussion/127 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    I must say I would love to see Baam/Viole destroy him with just "STOP!" and HwaJeopGongPaSul. It'd be awesome IMO. I would like Koon to meet him....it didn't take Teddy too much time to get there. After he skipped fight against this one from top 5 on the 28th floor I want to see him fight Ran.

    We all know that Viole is strong now but I really want to see him fight and dominate someone like Androssi or Anaki since We know that they were very powerful in the first season
    .
    BTW1. if he is able to copy techniques after seeing it just once then would he be able to use Emperor's scorching fist of death? That would probably suprise the one watching Viole at Ureks command if he would use it during the workshop battle.
    BTW2: Why they enter Workshop battle as a team....isn't it inividual contest? I wonder what will happen when Anaki and Adrossi will find out that Baam joined FUG.

    Edit: After some thought I think it would be best if Koon wouldn't meet Viole before Workshop battle. I'd like Koon to appear in this Hand Statue after Viole would take care of Ran and Novic [just fight them enough to stop them and to secure Teddy's metting with Cassano and take them to some safe place] Because I would like to see Koon's reaction to the news that Newest FUG slayer is able to fight Novic and Ran at the same time without any problem

    I see salvatore022 has pretty much similar opinion on the matter.

    ---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

    When will new chapter be out?

    ---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

    I see that people are very "emotional" about Wangnan and I don't really get it. I don't really care about him...well that's maybe because I just started reading this Manhwa so I never looked at him as main character. Still I think he is very similar to Ship Leesoo [without a brain] and I wonder if he won't become redundant when old team will reunite[i hope it will happen soon]...
    BTW1: He can, but won't use it, because the name is too embarassing (ref. SIU's afterword).
    BTW2: Did SIU say it's an individual contest? (Maybe I missed it)

    The new chapter will be out tomorrow (I guess). Seriously, this should be put in the thread title... but I suppose there'd still be ppl asking.

    I'm sure Wangnan isn't meant to be the same type of "weak comic relief char" as Leesoo. SIU is too great of an author for that
    REVOLUTION! FREEDOM!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

  10. #54
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Country
    Poland
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,588
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 126 Discussion/127 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    BTW1: He can, but won't use it, because the name is too embarassing (ref. SIU's afterword).
    BTW2: Did SIU say it's an individual contest? (Maybe I missed it)

    The new chapter will be out tomorrow (I guess). Seriously, this should be put in the thread title... but I suppose there'd still be ppl asking.

    I'm sure Wangnan isn't meant to be the same type of "weak comic relief char" as Leesoo. SIU is too great of an author for that
    So what? Are you saying that SIU is just too good to write two "weak comic relief char"? I don't know maybe but for now this is how it looks like.

    About contest...I guess I just assumed it will be some kind of 1 on 1 fights cause it's the easiest way of ranking people.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

  11. #55
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Slovakia
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,373
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 126 Discussion/127 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    So what? Are you saying that SIU is just too good to write two "weak comic relief char"? I don't know maybe but for now this is how it looks like.
    Yes. Just repeating: AUTHOR IS A GENIUS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    About contest...I guess I just assumed it will be some kind of 1 on 1 fights cause it's the easiest way of ranking people.
    Oh, ok. But they're fighting for items mainly, so ranking shouldn't matter that much.
    REVOLUTION! FREEDOM!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

  12. #56
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Country
    Poland
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,588
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 126 Discussion/127 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    Yes. Just repeating: AUTHOR IS A GENIUS!!!



    Oh, ok. But they're fighting for items mainly, so ranking shouldn't matter that much.
    You might be right...Still what's the difference...when there will be so many powerful characters there will be a lot of 1 on 1 fights...and probably at least one guy will want to fight Viole[Chang Blarode]. I just hope that Viole will destroy everyone and before they will find out that he is Baam there will be a lot of " What kind of Monster is he" haha

    It's still kind of weird. IMO as a candidate to kill Zahard he should already be at Rankers lvl and way beyond every regular maybe besides the Androssi...she should give him hard fight for few minutes.

    ---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

    Important queastion: Do you guys think that when Viole will reunite with his friends will he go to a barber? He should at least trim his hair

    ---------- Post added January 13, 2013 at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was January 12, 2013 at 05:14 PM ----------

    at what time chapter usually comes out?
    Last edited by Masterpice; January 12, 2013 at 05:41 PM.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

  13. #57
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Slovenia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    593
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 126 Discussion/127 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    at what time chapter usually comes out?
    If everything would go as it normally goes, than expect Raw's any moment now !!!

    Otherwise look at the time when (second-?) post in this thread was posted, and when somebody yelled, out of excitement, that new chapter came out...
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show


    It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts