Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 92 and 93 Discussion/Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 92 and 93 Discussion/Predictions

Byodouin is truly the bad guy of the story, probably Oni got his scar against him. He's the aim for everyone because every player aims to be No.1 of Japan, and this chapter will show us the first defeat of Oni in a match.

I knew Konomi was going to give 10 balls to Akutsu, and Ryoga probably can hit 11 as he hit the orange at the same time as the other ten balls, Akutsu will be the perfect opponent for Ryoga to display his skills and, unfortunately, Akutsu will be defeated again badly probably. This way Ryoma avoids playing and gets his official match against his brother.

Seriously, I don't know what will happen with Oni vs Kintarou now if the two are playing all out and hitting ten balls, the stamina factor will probably be really important as the player who tires out sooner will lose. As hitting that many balls consumes a great deal of stamina, and Oni and Kintarou have godlike stamina, it will be really interesting to see who tires out first.
    Last edited by LetalHawk; January 12, 2013 at 11:37 AM.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brandnewkid View Post
    Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but are you under the assumption that Tokugawa has been playing tennis for the sole purpose of beating Byodoin? Because, that's not the case.
    Right now it is.
    The loser said he would die to defeat him. Die. Dieeee. D-i-e. D-I-E.
    Are you kidding me???
    Just because you lost a match you would gladly die to win two sets???

Imagine if Matsudaira went all immature like Tokugawa has and started saying he would die to win against Hakamada just because he got his ass handed to him.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Central African Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

To be fair I dont want Byoduoin lose know, especially to Tokugawa. I don't think it will be fair for me. Byodouin should stay like Yukimura in PoT being the God of Tennis until the end. Because I don't think Tokugawa's abilities are even near of Byodouin for me.

As for Ryoma... well he needs to get his chance. But aganst Ryoga he will definitely lose right now. He has to play against another player.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3