Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Riful-doll theory

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Riful-doll theory

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
    Well, current theories;
    -Riful and Duff had a baby.
    -Riful regenerated and got a new body form.
    -Riful got infected with the Destroyer.
    -Riful merged with Duff somehow.
    -That thing isn't even Riful.

Obviously Yagi will create some bizarre explanation that none of us have guessed.
    I mean, who guessed that the Priscilla that Quasi-Riful beat up was the Destroyer?
    .....everyone who was paying attention? we already knew it invaded priscilla's body and rested control for a time. and it make snese that, as it was at the helm, the regeneration and expention of energy was largely on it, though it had prisiclla's strength at its beck.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it obviously made sense after Yagi revealed it.
    And although many guessed that there was something eerie about Priscilla, sort of like her power was being hindered or held back during the fight, none actually guessed it was the Destroyer itself, or it that it was Priscilla who was allowing the Destroyer's outer control of her body be battered to pieces.

As for Riful-doll, let's have some ideas running.

-It is a little girl, around the size of Riful.
    -Has Riful's tentacle hair characteristic.
    -Has hollow eyes and a hallow mouth.
    -Face is cracked and shows emotion in horrendous ways (dat grin e.e).
    -Is able to talk.
    -Hair can untangle around her to assault/defend/protect.
    -Mouth and hand can fire mini-bullets similar to the likes of Duff.
    -Embodies Yoki that easily overwhelms the AOs' Yoki (as well as Riful)

Awakened Mode
    -Supported with a mass of tentacle ribbon strips base similar to Riful
    -Height is augmented; goes from shorter than Priscilla to towering over her multiple times
    -Arms are elongated and covered with mass of tentacle ribbons
    -Duff-like spikes sticking out of back
    -Very hunched-like shape

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner lies's Avatar
    Country
    North Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Another question: is the doll male or female? It doesn't seem to have any sexual characteristics at all. Asexual? Hermaphroditic? Prepubescent?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Project Spirit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The hate toward Priscilla made the corpses of Riful and Dauf merge. That gets my vote. It's like the opposite of Rafaela and Luciela merging. In this case though, the awakening was probably triggered by Priscilla's Yoki signal when Clare was freed...or something. Its only drive seems to be to kill Priscilla. So, like the Destroyer, it is running more off of instinct than an intellect.

Looks genderless to me.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Project Spirit View Post
    The hate toward Priscilla made the corpses of Riful and Dauf merge. That gets my vote. It's like the opposite of Rafaela and Luciela merging. In this case though, the awakening was probably triggered by Priscilla's Yoki signal when Clare was freed...or something. Its only drive seems to be to kill Priscilla. So, like the Destroyer, it is running more off of instinct than an intellect.

Looks genderless to me.

I think it was more so Riful and Duphs "LOVE" that allowed them to fuse and there "hate" for prissy is what gave them a "power boost". and i think ur right that it may have thought prissy dead(as it seems her yoki was gone along with clares) but once she started escaping and the blob started "pulsing" the being that was formed and was "slowly fading away"(like the destroyer would have if not for renee and clares interruption).it was awakened by prissys yoki and the desire to kill her gave it life ? maybe?
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's a female. Looks pretty chibi-cute along with the likes of Claymore-version Riful, Pre-Claymore Priscilla, and other little evil things.
    Any new theories?
    Obviously it's putting up a pretty nice fight against Priscilla, when the latter is actually trying now.
    So what is it? All we have to do is wait and see. I suppose we can expect some suggestive advantage/outcome of the battle in the next chapter if Priscilla's "recreation" skills are not already assisting her as the advantage.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's a female. Looks pretty chibi-cute along with the likes of Claymore-version Riful, Pre-Claymore Priscilla, and other little evil things.
    Any new theories?
    Obviously it's putting up a pretty nice fight against Priscilla, when the latter is actually trying now.
    So what is it? All we have to do is wait and see. I suppose we can expect some suggestive advantage/outcome of the battle in the next chapter if Priscilla's "recreation" skills are not already assisting her as the advantage.
    i think it all comes down to if the Riful doll can keep up with healing its wounds (it lost its arm at the end of this chapter) so in next chapter if we see that it can heal instantly like prissy can then we know there even if not then it will have no chance of beating prissy
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner perona101's Avatar
    Some where, where the south wind blows. (Thriller Bark)
    Country
    Buy Moria
    Post Thanks / Like

Riful and Duff's baby theory? Meh...... don't think so....

In the first place.... when did Duff ever die?

That thing that fight Prisscilla is actually Duff wearing Riful's skin. The thing's breast is clearly flat. The thing might be a "he". I am pretty sure Duff's last appearance is he holding Riful's skin while wailing.....

p/s:
    the dolls fight like Duff and only used Duff's skills. It doesn't use not even one Riful's skill.
    Last edited by perona101; March 15, 2013 at 07:51 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner lies's Avatar
    Country
    North Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by perona101 View Post
    Riful and Duff's baby theory? Meh...... don't think so....

In the first place.... when did Duff ever die?

That thing that fight Prisscilla is actually Duff wearing Riful's skin. The thing's breast is clearly flat. The thing might be a "he". I am pretty sure Duff's last appearance is he holding Riful's skin while wailing.....

p/s:
    the dolls fight like Duff and only used Duff's skills. It doesn't use not even one Riful's skill.
    Priscilla bisected Duff. Unless he pulls a Mira, he's dead.
    http://www.batoto.net/read/_/7311/cl...h103_by_mib/21

The doll came out of Riful's lower body. See the next few pages.
    http://www.batoto.net/read/_/139665/...h132_by_mib/25

And the doll uses hair ribbons very similar to Riful's signature ability. In fact, looking at its 'power up' form, its whole body looks like it's more or less made of Riful style hair ribbons (and Duff rods). The human-like form is just more tightly coiled.
    http://www.batoto.net/read/_/155150/...h135_by_mib/27

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, current theories;
    -Riful and Duff had a baby.
    -Riful regenerated and got a new body form.
    -Riful got infected with the Destroyer.
    -Riful merged with Duff somehow.
    -That thing isn't even Riful.

Obviously Yagi will create some bizarre explanation that none of us have guessed.
    I mean, who guessed that the Priscilla that Quasi-Riful beat up was the Destroyer?
    my theory is rubel and dae took a side trip and made riful doll from the parts of daulf and riful and the destroyer. more for spectating to gage prisses power. also note that daes side trip has yet to be explained.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kaidedshard View Post
    also note that daes side trip has yet to be explained.
    timeline ways, dae's trip was prior to Riful + Dauf's death, so it couldn't of been then

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I sill like the baby theory. Because we already seen a Future Fusion between cass and priss.

so if riful and daph fuse its more boring.

having a baby OTOH is more novelty.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tikman View Post
    I sill like the baby theory. Because we already seen a Future Fusion between cass and priss.

so if riful and daph fuse its more boring.

having a baby OTOH is more novelty.
    It would certainly change what we know about AB's ; but at same time last time we saw her in her human form Riful didn't look pregnant unless it developed faster than normal but why is this Riful + Dauf's first child if they have been together for nearly 100 years.
    Last edited by evil_kenshin; March 16, 2013 at 11:42 PM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2