Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 267 Discussion/268 Predictions

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse Noblesse: Chapter 267 Discussion/268 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Noblesse.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 267 Spoiler Thread

its out! http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...67&weekday=tue

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

ok, im seeing a screw up in the last panel where siera is hit. The weapon is pointed and should have just cut her in half considering how long and pointy it is, while all siera took was a 'deep cut'

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it shows that she is practically cut in half. At the very least she's out of commission. SEIRA NOOOOOOOOO DON'T DIE

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

well i dont think she will die this soon . good thing is frank will join her soon and rk4 r in home . what did fake m24 say to m21 . hope now when rk4 and yuri & co come rk4 kill them or their training will useless . where is rajak and his brother ( i know some hate R {i forget his name} but this time good guys need him) .

now best thing that can happen is frank kill 8 in one shot then he fight 7 or 5 and rajak and R fight other

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackdynamite410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 267 Discussion/268 Predictions

Hopefully Rajak and Rael show up to back Franken. This fight wilk be different because the traitor knows Frankenstein and what hes capable of so there won't be the same overconfidence that doimed the other elders displayed. It might start out as a 1 on 1 but it doesn't appear that the 8th elder plays fair.

I know its not going to hapoen but I would love to see Gejutel show up and see him go on a rampage.

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Really short chapter - things appear to have progressed slower than I expected but at least the team is on the way to help her.
    Seira cut could have been a deep graze if she was cut from an angle and not straight through. Hopefully a translation will be up soon.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Not the best translation, but good enough for now:
    http://mangacow.com/Noblesse/267/

There is a twist....
    Spoiler show

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

I am really happy with the current pace. Unlike previous fight, things are getting enough space to develop and shine. While as a single chapter we might hate it but when we read it together this pace seems more than good enough.
    Last edited by strixflash; January 14, 2013 at 12:47 PM.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member zales88's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach|D.Gray-Man|Detective Conan|Eyeshield21|Full Metal Alchemist|Gantz|Hajime no Ippo|Katekyou Hitman Reborn|Liar Game|Mahou Sensei Negima|Naruto|One Piece|Pluto|Vagabond|Veritas|Zetman|History Strongest Desciple Kenichi|Bitter Virgin|H2|Mx0|Old Boy|20th Century Boys|Battle Royale|Black Cat|Blue Heaven|Death Note|Devil&Devil|Flame of Recca|Hikaru no GO|Hot Blooded Woman|Monster|Prince of Tennis|Rouruni Kenshin|Slam Dunk|Berserk|Futari Ecchi|Golden Boy|Unbalanced x Unbalanced
    and more

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

well there will be some members happy to see Children. its forth time Children are kidnap. if u left lady doctor, 12th , 11 & 10 and nobles. all small bad guys have kidnap Children. its look like kidnapping is Children's role in Noblesse

lady doctor wasnt big short but she kidnap frank ( look like that time frank stole kids role )

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe such cowards teaming up to take down one girl That freak pisses me off . If he didn't interfere Seira would have been able to dodge that attack from Zarga

I just hope Franky reaches there on time . And also i wanna see Rai waking up from his slumber already

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    well there will be some members happy to see Children. its forth time Children are kidnap. if u left lady doctor, 12th , 11 & 10 and nobles. all small bad guys have kidnap Children. its look like kidnapping is Children's role in Noblesse

lady doctor wasnt big short but she kidnap frank ( look like that time frank stole kids role )
    It was a pretty smart plan by Mark to use the weak point against them.
    I really hope to see Rai wake up and mind control the Yuri, Mark and the kid to go back empty handed.

@ Mazi - yeah you're right but seemed like it would have been just matter of time before she lost regardless.
    At least she seems to have brought enough time for Franky to arrive on the scene.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackdynamite410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So we should see Yuriy vs Regis, M21 vs Mark and Takeo vs the little guy.

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdynamite410 View Post
    So we should see Yuriy vs Regis, M21 vs Mark and Takeo vs the little guy.
    Seems like it from the look of things and we just have to wait for Rajaks arrival.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I love this quote from Franky to RK-4: "the ones who are there are elders. You guys are no match for them yet." So does this mean we might see RK-4 at elder level in the future? Yaaaaaaa!

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2bst2d View Post
    I love this quote from Franky to RK-4: "the ones who are there are elders. You guys are no match for them yet." So does this mean we might see RK-4 at elder level in the future? Yaaaaaaa!
    Omo - three modified failed experiments on elder class - then they can be the new Noblesse to replace Razile

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast