Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 266 Discussion/267 Predictions

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse Noblesse: Chapter 266 Discussion/267 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Noblesse.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 266 Spoiler Thread

Raw is already out

If I had to guess, I would say that the Traitor Clan Leader told Seira that he was responsible for killing her Father.
    Last edited by LoS; January 07, 2013 at 09:30 AM.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

if frank & co didnt come very soon seira can be in very very danger situation.
    look like yuri & co will get data from franks lab
    they need one more clanleader's help hope he will come soon

can it b that this 3 union elders killed 2 clanleader last time ? it can say why 4th think it will 100% win this time
    Last edited by suraj5898; January 07, 2013 at 10:03 AM.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Translation http://mangacow.com/Noblesse/266/1/

Very interesting development

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    if frank & co didnt come very soon seira can be in very very danger situation.
    look like yuri & co will get data from franks lab
    they need one more clanleader's help hope he will come soon

can it b that this 3 union elders killed 2 clanleader last time ? it can say why 4th think it will 100% win this time
    I could not make out if that last attack was from the elders or from Seira releasing her powers or attacking.
    Looks like we have confirmation on the ware-wolf issue and its pretty dangerous situation.

I'm guessing M-21 will face off against her and Franky will work on the other Noble elder.
    But that leaves the other one the cyborg free to do what he wants or perhaps Franky will fight him first.
    He appears to be the weakest of the three...

Regarding the data at Franky's house. Perhaps Raizel will awaken by that time and use mind control on all three of them xDD.
    That is my prediction.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 266 Discussion/267 Predictions

A few things of note:

The Werewolf was too obvious, I thought it could possibly be a Red Herring, but it was as we all predicted. Now we just need to find out why a true Werewolf would side with the Union.

Seira instead of stalling for time got provoked by the Traitor, she is in way over her head.

As it stands now unless Franky and Rajak arrive to help Seira they stand no chance against the 3 Elders. Even with them it kind of looks like the only chance for victory is with Rai showing up.

No way the RK4 trio shows up to the battle, even after training and upgrades to their bodies they would stand absolutely no chance. I would guess that Franky would jump out the Helicopter and help out Seira while the rest go back to the
    Apartment. Franky wants to make sure his Master is protected, he himself probably wants to go back and check in on his Master but he knows Seira needs his help.

It would be a good time for the RK4 trio to battle the 3 assassins Crombell sent. We have seen how poorly they fared against Yuri in the past, but now after team training and upgrades in the lab they might do better. That and the tiny assassin is just such a perfect fit to go up against Regis, two tiny fighters.

Ranks within the Union don't appear to be directly linked with strength. Someone who is a Clan Leader is ranked 7th while another Clan Leader is ranked 4th. A Werewolf is ranked ahead of a Clan Leader as well.
    Last edited by LoS; January 07, 2013 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Developments

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Seeing the fur on the hand was a big hint. My guess is to defeat Lukedonia and they don't care for the ones that turned against Lukedonia as long as the end goal is defeating the nobles. The way things are setting up appears to be like you said Los. Rk3-4 versus Yuri's group perhaps Regis will be the one to handle Yuri since he is a noble and stronger than the trio.

The new kid is probably an old guy in some-sort of transformation disguise. If not he will transform to a gaint monster.
    With the appearance of Rajak and Franky I believe things will fall in favor of the 'good guys'.
    I'm curious to see what Seiras done or what happened to her - though next chapter she should be wielding the soul weapon.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For those who haven't read them yet~(Just too funny)

Naver APPisode- Noblesse (01)
    Summary (Credits: 지원 -->If you're on FB, please don't forget to thank her  )
    Spoiler show

Naver APPisode- Noblesse (02)
    Sorry but no summary is available for this one. If someone has it, please share it with us.

Naver APPisode (Noblesse Cameo)
    The art is different as it's from different artist, and I don't know if it's good.

--------
    I believe third elder was speaking the truth

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Love the chapter. I wonder what Seira did with Raizel. Surely even with Yuri's group coming, the underground shrine is the safest place for him. I do not think she woke him up, though, because Franky would not awaken his master only to have him fight and use more power.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member zales88's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by zales88; January 07, 2013 at 03:50 PM.
    Bleach|D.Gray-Man|Detective Conan|Eyeshield21|Full Metal Alchemist|Gantz|Hajime no Ippo|Katekyou Hitman Reborn|Liar Game|Mahou Sensei Negima|Naruto|One Piece|Pluto|Vagabond|Veritas|Zetman|History Strongest Desciple Kenichi|Bitter Virgin|H2|Mx0|Old Boy|20th Century Boys|Battle Royale|Black Cat|Blue Heaven|Death Note|Devil&Devil|Flame of Recca|Hikaru no GO|Hot Blooded Woman|Monster|Prince of Tennis|Rouruni Kenshin|Slam Dunk|Berserk|Futari Ecchi|Golden Boy|Unbalanced x Unbalanced
    and more

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member world is wide's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

From the way the Union elders power was explained, 7th equal to Roctis and 5th a high werewolf, this battle seems destined for a draw. Guessing Rai will show up at the very end before any of his team can be killed and bluff the Union into retreating with just his presence.

Otherwise the Union, the big bad for the whole series, would be defeated too quickly story pace wise even with the as yet unveiled 1st and 2nd elders who are doubtless in a class each their own

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by world is wide View Post
    From the way the Union elders power was explained, 7th equal to Roctis and 5th a high werewolf, this battle seems destined for a draw. Guessing Rai will show up at the very end before any of his team can be killed and bluff the Union into retreating with just his presence.

Otherwise the Union, the big bad for the whole series, would be defeated too quickly story pace wise even with the as yet unveiled 1st and 2nd elders who are doubtless in a class each their own
    I can see what you mean but I'm calling the other one, which might have been the 8th, dead. He seems the weakest sof far to me.
    Depending on who fights who - it should be an interesting battle.
    Franky versus an elder or warewolf, somewhere along the lines Rajak will make an appearance. So this may just be two full blood nobles fighting each-other. Which is something we only lightly when Raizel went back to Lukedonina.

This time it will be a life and death match - which makes it all the more interesting.

Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be cool to have Seira and whomever else get their butt kicked and then all of a Sudden Rai shows up. Since the 7th Elder knows Rai and his power he will advise the Elders to flee for their lives since they can not possibly defeat Rai. So Rai wouldn't have to use his power and shorten his life span even further, but at the same time maybe Rai holds some animosity toward the 7th Elder for trying to kill him in the past. That and the Elders are responsible for all the destruction and loss of human lives in the City.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackdynamite410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Rai will definitely show up at some point and bricks will be shat....
    The union holds the advantage even if. Franken and Rajak show up. Poor Seira's going to get slapped around a bit.

Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdynamite410 View Post
    The union holds the advantage even if. Franken and Rajak show up
    Might have to disagree. Franky in the past has been rumored to have been on the same level as Clan Leaders. So hypothetically he could match up against either the Traitor or the Werewolf. Rajak is a Clan Leader himself, but we have heard this crop of Clan Leaders are not quite as strong as the previous group of Clan Leaders. He should be able to put up a good fight, even if he doesn't win. Seira being the weakest there who knows how well she would fare against the 8th Elder. Only problem is if the 7th Elder truly did kill her Father she has a connection with him as an opponent.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast