Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 266 Discussion/267 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 266 Discussion/267 Predictions

EGS Translations

First Kravei, now Siriana. Well, their clan's name doesnt sound as old as they should be.

I am wondering how will Yuri and RK meet with each other. Surely RK along with Franky are heading towards Elder, so the lab still remains unprotected.
    Judging by the hype this elder's are getting, I bet authors will not pay much attention to Yuri & team for few months.
    ----------
    My theory on traitors:
    Just a mere guess, but I think that the werewolve elder was involved in the incident 820 years ago. Traitors with the help of other supernatural beings tried to kill Rai as they know that they stand no chance in one-on-one battle. So after the betrayal, all of them joined/founded Union.
    I think the number represents the order in which Elder's joined Union, and also I believe Zarga(7th) and Roctis(4th) joined at the same time as they are traitors..... So the 5th and 6th likely joined the Union at the same time as those two, and hence their number is in middle of Roctis and Zarga.
    (Frankenstein said humans were often given powers by nobles to fullfil their own greeds in the past, and also humans tried to gain favour of nobles in order to achieve political power....So in short, Union was never a human organization.)

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, so she was a werewolf, as expected after last week's chapter.

Hmm, so Jaruga Siriana is the one who killed Seira's father. I still wonder how your SW transfers to your heir if you've died without passing it on. I mean, I'm assuming that he hadn't given up his SW before Jaruga killed him, but then Seira just gains it. Well, she's hopelessly outclassed here as he has his SW and she hasn't even come of age yet. I'll be curious to see what happens when Franky steps in to help her.

Seira's earlier comment to Tao about how she won't be fighting alone could imply that Rael or Rajak are in the area as well.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner vonviking's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi all, long time without a post from me because I have been away due to work. I know that most people are going to chat about the fact that Seira just met her dad's killer but one point I would like to raise is about the human experiment Elder. When I see his picture I just can't help but think about the book Frankenstein which kinda makes me think that he could perhaps be an original creation of Franky...did anyone else have that idea or am I alone in my thinking?

On a side note I really hope that Rajak and Rael show up soon because Ms. Seira, as powerful as she is (and now pissed off) still can't beat 3 elders.
    "But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams beneath your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams..." -William Butler Yeats

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

so the battle commence we got are self a she-wolf i am very intrigued in this arc let see how they fair without Rai with their strongest opponent so far

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Review is out (Here is a link for any who are interested)

The poll is on who you think is stronger the 5th or the 7th Elder.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Well, she's hopelessly outclassed here as he has his SW and she hasn't even come of age yet. I'll be curious to see what happens when Franky steps in to help her.

Seira's earlier comment to Tao about how she won't be fighting alone could imply that Rael or Rajak are in the area as well.
    Even the most calm person can loose his calm when he sees the person who killed his parents, and I believe Zarga Siriana taunted her well.
    Also, she already had coming of age as shown in the recent chapters though it has been only few years.

Seira's comment on how she won't fight alone was meant for RK and Franky. (She says "I am not saying I will fight them all alone. I will face them, and stall for time until you arrive.")

I really don't want to see Rael..... It would make the fight boring.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vonviking View Post
    Hi all, long time without a post from me because I have been away due to work. I know that most people are going to chat about the fact that Seira just met her dad's killer but one point I would like to raise is about the human experiment Elder. When I see his picture I just can't help but think about the book Frankenstein which kinda makes me think that he could perhaps be an original creation of Franky...did anyone else have that idea or am I alone in my thinking?

On a side note I really hope that Rajak and Rael show up soon because Ms. Seira, as powerful as she is (and now pissed off) still can't beat 3 elders.
    actually she cant beat 7 elder in 1vs1 fight so other dont need to fight her . hope frank and rajak come soon .
    i hope when other's come she have control her emotions and fight 8th and frank fight whoever stronger in 5th and 7th

so if 5th,7th and 8th die there will be 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 9th and 13th will be remain so there will be 7 elders remain to fight noble's who have 7 clanleader's 1 lord and 1 frank so even when nobles have 2 more members union r equal or more powerful then nobles because old clanleader's r more powerful then new ones also current lord is less power-full then old one ( i dont counting rai because i dont want him to die. maximum i want rai to become human then die )

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    also current lord is less power-full then old one
    Actually, Ray implied that Raskreia is indeed stronger than the previous Lord, since he stated that using equally powerful blood fields would have been hard to do for her father with an incomplete Ragnarok, as she did

Spoiler show

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by S-H-I-G-U-R-E View Post
    Actually, Ray implied that Raskreia is indeed stronger than the previous Lord, since he stated that using equally powerful blood fields would have been hard to do for her father with an incomplete Ragnarok, as she did

Spoiler show
    what rai say is even for old lord it would have been difficult to bring out this level of power with an incomplete ragnarok. he never say that old lords attack was weaker then her . i say old lord > new lord because new lord have incomplete ragnarok .

we know clanleader and lords full power is thier power + SW so if u have half SW ur power will be less . remember when frank was beating rajak real wanted to give his SW to his so rajak can beat frank .

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm talking about potential, here. Raskreia willingly chose not to complete her Ragnarok yet, but Rai's words clearly hint that she could surpass her father in power if she so wished.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

i think the order of union leader is not related to there power but the order of their joining...that explain 13th position as he is last to join...that also explain why roctis is only 4th in spite of being a clan leader himself as a person on the level or above clan leader so far shown r the lord,rai,frank..only...it is clear that the one died till now were also weaker than a clan leader (not comparing to new ones) .the respect 11th showed to 10th would be also because he was union leader before him...and as the people who have lived have more experience and power than the younger one...this is also explain why anyone doesn't recognize franky and rai..they certainly would have recognized him if they were in union when franky raised the rokus ...as we know roctis met franky..i m assuming all the elder who betrayed noble and also attacked rai will have knowledge of franky and rai hence i guess 7th elder will also recognize him....though it's all deduction thinking that their power are also in that order will not be far from truth..

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by S-H-I-G-U-R-E View Post
    I'm talking about potential, here. Raskreia willingly chose not to complete her Ragnarok yet, but Rai's words clearly hint that she could surpass her father in power if she so wished.
    bro i never said/write that she dont have potential . what i said is full > incomplete

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackdynamite410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    Might have to disagree. Franky in the past has been rumored to have been on the same level as Clan Leaders. So hypothetically he could match up against either the Traitor or the Werewolf. Rajak is a Clan Leader himself, but we have heard this crop of Clan Leaders are not quite as strong as the previous group of Clan Leaders. He should be able to put up a good fight, even if he doesn't win. Seira being the weakest there who knows how well she would fare against the 8th Elder. Only problem is if the 7th Elder truly did kill her Father she has a connection with him as an opponent.
    Franken is probably as strong if not stronger than elders 5 and 7 but would only be able to deal with one at a time. 7 should be considerably stronger than Rajak but the gap might not be that huge since hes weaker than the rest of the traitors and its been 100+ years since he last fought a clan leader which has given the current leaders time to train and grow. Rajak should be stronger than #8 though. Rael would be a big helo if hes there and if Seira is taken out he might actually be the opponent of the 8th elder.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

What I want to see is M-21 finally fully awakening. I mean if there was ever a good chance, it's now, against a real werewolf. Perhaps his instincts will take over in reaction to another member of the race.

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vonviking View Post
    He does look a little... ancient? Perhaps he is something like that. Right now, we don't know much about Frank and his experiments in the past, but it was hinted that he did some nasty stuff.

EDIT: Oh hi, I started reading Noblesse few days ago. It has some shortcomings, but I find it really fun and interesting, all in all.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2