Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2) , Gintama 511 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Will there ever be a flashback of Minato first time coming up with the idea for and using the Rasengan?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Will there ever be a flashback of Minato first time coming up with the idea for and using the Rasengan?

That would be awesome!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Will there ever be a flashback of Minato first time coming up with the idea for and using the Rasengan?

i want a flashback of whatever kishi is smoking, then i'll buy some smoke it myself and maybe this story will make sense to me. honestly i dunno wtf happened to this manga

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Will there ever be a flashback of Minato first time coming up with the idea for and using the Rasengan?

Rasengan already seems forced on Minato. I always thought rasengan was a technique suited to ninjas who arent good at precision and strategy. Its Kishi's rather bad attempt at making a son-father relationship. So.....no flashback for me please.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I rather want to see a flashback of minato where he fought a stronger enemy/enemies. Or a minato fight that never end up in a minute. Or a fight that his enemy/enemies makes him run for his money.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

There already was if I'm not mistaken, when Bee saw how Bijuudama and Rasengan were similar in nature.

Also don't expect it, like, at all.
    Yondaime's worth in the history is basically over

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Sad but true. Nothing Kishi shows now will be beneficial to the story. Ofcourse there is always the DG to bring them back, but the amount of enemies present is not worth unleashing the full wrath of the Hokages and Kushina.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Siple answer... No unless we get some type of Minato Gaiden like Kakashi had.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Sad but true. Nothing Kishi shows now will be beneficial to the story. Ofcourse there is always the DG to bring them back, but the amount of enemies present is not worth unleashing the full wrath of the Hokages and Kushina.
    Kushina isn't in the Death God.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I would want to see a side-story of Minato and not a miserable FB.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

when naruto performed the rasengan infront of bee, bee asked who show you that technique and naruto reply, it was ero-sennin but it was created by the fourth hokage and bee said rasengan is a technique after watchning a tail beast using bijudama that's what is rasengan..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    I would want to see a side-story of Minato and not a miserable FB.
    I meant a gaiden, not a flashback, my bad. Something similar to the Kakashi Gaiden would be awesome!

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    There already was if I'm not mistaken, when Bee saw how Bijuudama and Rasengan were similar in nature.

Also don't expect it, like, at all.

This thread is irrelevant and quite redundant....Kishi already did explain why the Rasengan was created....

- The way I see it...try to see the Rasengan as a character.
    ---There is NO further development for Rasengan....

- There is however...further development for the Bijuudama since Kurama and Naruto's mode haven't been perfected.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Screw Minato, I've seen more than enough of him. I want flashbacks of Hiruzen, Madara, Hashirama and The White Fang.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

16. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Screw Minato, I've seen more than enough of him. I want flashbacks of Hiruzen, Madara, Hashirama and The White Fang.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Though I don't care about Sakumo Hatake, I really want a flashback of Hashirama. Let us see the real thing in action instead of his damn cells and his evil fanboy (Madara).

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm still gonna go with rasengan bein completely original and not a copy from anything ,including bijuu bomb, because that's just bullshit.

I don't care for Minato flashback either, not until we get Itachi, Jiraiya, Hiruzen, and others' flashbacks, as cool as Minato is.

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast