Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2) , Gintama 511 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 89 of 111 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1659

Thread: Frostyland

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Frostyland

...now I do

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    ...now I do
    Go for Barney!

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Is AccelWorld thing like, the finished STL?

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Is AccelWorld thing like, the finished STL?
    Not exactly.

In the world of Accel World, so 2046, I believe, the internet world has a global internet and they use a device, which is a more advanced form of VR headset, which sits on their neck, called the Neuro Linker to access the global net. Brain Burst, the program that they play, works under unknown circumstances. It seems to break the rules of the normal world in that in can infiltrate any security in the real world.

We don't really know how the STL and Neuro Linkers are connected. VR technology is part of daily life for the denizens of 2046, but there isn't a large AI world in play or anything.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I saw the first ep of Accel World... I found it similar because of the acceleration thing that STL also does.. ok.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Well, I saw the first ep of Accel World... I found it similar because of the acceleration thing that STL also does.. ok.
    It is in a way, but there's no mention of your soul lifespan running out or anything, like it could with the acceleration of the STL. It is mentioned that you start to become withdrawn from the world and you change if you spend too much in AW, but it's not really clear. The actual details of Brain Burst won't be explained until the final volume.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

:rage:

The Mother was not attractive enough. Ted needs a hot wife.

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    The Mother was not attractive enough. Ted needs a hot wife.
    Agreed. Granted I've not been following it for a while but I heard the reveal wasn't all that. He's definitely had hotter girlfriends; I was really hoping Rachel Bilson to be the wife but it turned out she was the roommate. And I really liked Victoria.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Agreed. Granted I've not been following it for a while but I heard the reveal wasn't all that. He's definitely had hotter girlfriends; I was really hoping Rachel Bilson to be the wife but it turned out she was the roommate. And I really liked Victoria.
    Sarah Chalke was never going to be The Mother because of how Ted met her, but Jennifer Morrsion really could've been The Mother. I would've loved for Ashley Benson (she's incredibly cute) to be The Mother, because then Ted would've married Barney's sister.

With every guy passing on Rachel Bilson for The Mother, I expected hotness, not what we got. The Mother isn't ugly, but she's definitely not hot or cute. In some ways, while I wish that Ted had ended up with a more attractive girl (Lily's more attractive than The Mother), she looks like mother material. She's not high strung, any of that, and I can see why he'd like her. I still wish that he would've ended up with a different girl, but oh well.

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

If you haven't checked out the pic, and I couldn't tell from your post, here's the reveal from the episode.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

so frosty...what do you think of the turn of events in claymore...
    i'm kinda disappointed that we have still not been filled in on clare and the destroyer...what happened in there?

raki also...there is something bothering me since his release from the org...why did they let him live?
    why not turn him into a youma like others....I believe dae did something to him....

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't even know what Yagi's thinking anymore.

This whole fight with the Riful thing vs Priscilla is just a giant time waster. I still don't know how Clare's going to defeat Priscilla in the end, unless she Awakens and she has some ability that overcomes Priscilla's recreation ability.

We've gotten some explanations from Rubel and Dae, but we've still not gotten too much that's relevant. Clare's done one thing since she came back and it's not looking as if we will get an explanation of what happened in the mass of youki.

Perhaps Dae did experiment on him, but not seemingly with youma flesh (whatever you want to say after the Dragon explanation), otherwise Raki would be able to sense youma.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

that's it...he did sense youma....

he knew lars and chronos was behind him on that castle...without turning around.that part has been instilled in my mind...plus the fact that they had him locked down in the org...why?............

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

I got a feeling...its some bs that he was offered it to be with clare...the "experiments"...maybe dae enhanced his adaptation to priscella's arm...idk

I think he was kept for a reason...otherwise he should have been killed/sliced up/or flat out on hold to see "results" so to speak...just speculating...but Alicia/beth going down was a hard hit to the org....dae brought back old dead warriors...

why not try to create a new male...with the help of prissy

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

another edit.........

we are getting a big lecture of how emos strengthen the awakened/warrior...dae may have figured this out while working on raki

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, maybe. See, there's a chance that he can sense youki, but back when he was at the Organization, he didn't seem capable of sensing youki.

Dae doesn't kill things randomly. He experiments. Perhaps he got distracted and never got a chance to kill Raki. I don't know. Look, Raki has to live, so...

Raki's not really an emo, more like a troubled young man whose loved ones have all left him. He certainly superhuman strength and all of that, although you could argue that that's down to being trained by Isley. Dae could've experimented on him, but he probably would've awakened already.

We'll see by the end of the year. I would say next month, but we all know that nothing's going to happen next month.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

wattup...

join the MG

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like