Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Will you still read Naruto in 2013?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heck yeah! I love this shit!

13 23.21%
  • Of course I will, I like this manga

13 23.21%
  • Sure, why not

7 12.50%
  • Meh, I don't have anything better to do on Wednesdays

3 5.36%
  • Its not like I have a choice, I started reading it it, like, 10 years ago

15 26.79%
  • Lol no, it sucks

3 5.36%
  • Why the hell would I? Every chapter is a pain

2 3.57%
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Naruto's 2012 Up and Downs

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto's 2012 Up and Downs

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Worst Moment of the Year

Uchiha bros' boar flashback.
    The only moment in that fight when I liked more Sasuke than Itachi, I mean really Itachi? Having a flashback of a boar when facing Kabuto?
    Even Sasuke couldn't take it
    Well, to be honest, if this was the most memorable thing he had kept in his mind about his beloved big brother, Sasuke must have had a tough childhood..

And spot on with Suigetsu

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Character of the Year
    Hinata Hyuuga. Yes, Madara is a badass but Hinata had the best development this year. She went from a nobody to a somebody.

•Moment of the Year
    The moment when Madara said to Naruto that the Kages weren't feeling....well.

•Revelation of the Year
    That Tobi is Obito. Close second is Kakashi killing Rin.

•Fight of the Year
    Naruto/Tobi before the mask broke.

•Funny Moment of the Year
    When Kurama tossed Kakashi to Obito so Naruto could go all out.

•Pairing of the Year
    Naruto and Hinata

•Worst Character of the Year
    Sasuke. He's still the meaningless villian.

•Worst Moment of the Year
    The ressurrection of Orochimaru. Absolutely no need,

•Worst Revelation of the Year
    Izanami. Another Uchiha hax that makes you go in circles. Very effective.

•Worst Fight of the Year Kakashi vs Obito. Kakashi spam-firing kamuis all over the place ruined it.

•Most Boring Moment of the Year
    Naruto learning all the names of the bijuu.
    Last edited by Brill; January 02, 2013 at 11:38 AM.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Wow, in how many panels did Dan appear to get himself amongst the worst characters of the year
    Well, I'm maybe a little hard when it comes to Dan, but Kishi makes it so easy to dislike a character. I just realized that I forgot Obito as one of the worst characters, but whatever... let's head back to Dan.

We know that Dan wanted to become Hokage. He should at least have some faith in the new generation, it's a shinobi alliance after all. Not to mention that he did know nothing about the current Kages and other individually strong ninjas. He was all about whining.

This is a pretty bad trait for someone who aimed the Hokage position. Judging from his whining, I'm sure that Dan, as a Hokage, would shit his pants and run away the instant he hears that Madara is back. I don't think he would have the courage to fight stronger opponents. What else should I expect from him after what he said in the few panels? That's why I think he is a very bad character and thank god he never was Hokage.

I don't need many panels to dislike a character as long as those few panels give me an overall good insight about someones character. Same with Konan, I dislike her so much, because of the sole fact that she didn't destroy the Rinnegans.
    • ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    Well, I'm maybe a little hard when it comes to Dan, but Kishi makes it so easy to dislike a character. I just realized that I forgot Obito as one of the worst characters, but whatever... let's head back to Dan.

We know that Dan wanted to become Hokage. He should at least have some faith in the new generation, it's a shinobi alliance after all. Not to mention that he did know nothing about the current Kages and other individually strong ninjas. He was all about whining.

This is a pretty bad trait for someone who aimed the Hokage position. Judging from his whining, I'm sure that Dan, as a Hokage, would shit his pants and run away the instant he hears that Madara is back. I don't think he would have the courage to fight stronger opponents. What else should I expect from him after what he said in the few panels? That's why I think he is a very bad character and thank god he never was Hokage.

I don't need many panels to dislike a character as long as those few panels give me an overall good insight about someones character. Same with Konan, I dislike her so much, because of the sole fact that she didn't destroy the Rinnegans.
    And why should he have any faith in the new generation? Dan had never seen them in action. He wasn't whining or so it seems to me. He just heard about the old rumors that only Shodaime could have possibly defeated Madara back in their time.
    I'm sure he wouldn't run away and would still fight a losing battle against Madara if he was the Hokage, just like the Five Kage.

I don't really understand your reasoning to dislike Konan, as well. Trampling on the dead body of your life time friend and destroying his eyes isn't something you can do that easily, nor it should be something you must do that easily. That's pretty much the same strategy of the lame Hyuuga main family, destroying Byakugan when someone dies.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

B]Character of the Year[/B]
    Madara

Moment of the Year
    Madara come out from coffin

Revelation of the Year
    IKabuto's past ... konoha really is worst village among 5 ... and main character is its defender !!!

Fight of the Year
    Madara Vs 5 kage

Funny Moment of the Year
    Madara's trolling ... especially summoning 2nd meteor

Pairing of the Year
    Naruto and Obito .... they are super boring and talkative pair ...............

Worst Character of the Year
    both Naruto and Obito

Worst Moment of the Year
    "I'll will save everyone .... " ... . I really hate Naruto's nonsense ...

Worst Revelation of the Year
    Obito's reason to become Tobi ... and Qb become good guy ......

Worst Fight of the Year
    Every Naruto's fight ... you know what will happen .... some plot armor ... some plot hole and some asspull and in the end TNJ , Will of fire , Child of prophecy , Love no jutsu , friendship no jutsu m Kage bunshi and Rasengan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....

Most Boring Moment of the Year

This year really make me bored .... all of it seems boring for me ..........
    Last edited by shafagh; January 02, 2013 at 01:39 PM.
    خداحافظ

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @M3J

So some 570 chapters are not enough for you? Naruto had to lose his parents and then EARN Kurama's trust over 10 years of manga... He he did not trained exacly for the powerup but its not like Sasuke did for a lot of it... He started screaming and Susano pops bigger and better... Let's be serious first chakra mode Naruto got he actualy had TO DEFEAT KURAMA then the second one was achived after some 570 chapters of earning its trust.
    No, it is not enough for me to see Kyuubi turn 180 and be chums with Naruto in a chapter or two flat. Kyuubi not taking Naruto's chakra anymore was understandable because of Madara, and because Kyuubi did start to respect Naruto. Kyuubi giving Naruto's clone chakra against Madara wasn't bad, but the whole "go Naruto" and smile was. The transition was done in a chapter or two, not since the start of the series. Earning Kyuubi's trust is irrelevant here, it's how Kyuubi acted that annoys me.

Sasuke trained for most of his powerups. You still saw him training to master chidori and Sharingan (I think?), and he couldn't train his MS in normal fashion since it did speed up the sealing of eyes. Naruto could in a way afford to train with just Kyuubi's chakra since there was no danger, other than it running out.

And no, Naruto had Kushina and Bee's help in defeating Kyuubi. Like how Sasuke had Taka, Tobi, and Zetsu's help in not being killed at the Summit, before you start pointing out Sasuke having help too.

Quote Quote:
    I don't get this to. You think losing the women you love is not enough to determine you to do anything to get it back (even in a new reality type of thing)? We have teens killing themselfs or going in a shootout or other crep in real life and even 1 of the most famous works of art "romeo and juliet"... Perhaps they where trained to not have feelins (i don't even remember where Konoha is showed to do that??!?!) but they are HUMAN still made clear after that fight with Zabuza all the way back in part 1.
    The reason is not stupid at all it makes perfect sense even in real life.
    Once again, stupid reason. Teenagers killing themselves for love is stupid. Romeo and Juliet were stupid. Tobi's reason for going evil was stupid.

And Sakura told the bridge builder after Sasuke's "death" that they were taught not to show or feel emotion when she was crying over Sasuke's body. Tobi has no excuse at all, especially when Naruto lost Jiraiya, Kakashi lost Minato, his dad, and had to kill Rin, and Sasuke saw his entire clan murdered by Itachi.

Regardless of what, Tobi's reason as far as we know is horribly stupid. He's acting like an idiotic child, going on a tantrum just because he lost something he liked. It's like Sasuke wanting to kill the entire Konoha just because of the elders.

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Rofl yeah. But i don't think 90% of people here hate Obito and what he did to Tobi.
    Blame the bad flashback/reason for him becoming evil. Obito thing could have been saved, but Kishi apparently wanted to troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    On the thread

Character of the Year

Kinda difficult, I'm torn between Itachi ( the star of the first part of 2012 ) and Obito ( the star of the second part of 2012 ).
    I'm gonna go with Obito, mostly because Itachi, despite his giant achievement, still laid the ground for Edo Madara being his actual invincible self.
    Also Obito's revelation has way more weight, in the plot, than the end of Edo Tensei imo
    I'd say no to Itachi just because of the fight and Izanami. too much wasted potential there.

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

And why should he have any faith in the new generation? Dan had never seen them in action. He wasn't whining or so it seems to me. He just heard about the old rumors that only Shodaime could have possibly defeated Madara back in their time.
    I'm sure he wouldn't run away and would still fight a losing battle against Madara if he was the Hokage, just like the Five Kage.
    Nah, he didn't say only Hashirama could possibly defeat Madara. He outright states that the only one who can defeat Madara is Hashirama. It's more "you guys suck, no Hashirama, no hope for you".
    And this without knowledge about the current shinobis, having absolutely no faith in the new generation at all.

I don't know how you see this, but having no faith disqualifies you as/for the position of a Hokage in my opinion. If I remember correctly Tobirama, Hiruzen, Minato and Tsunade always believed in the next generation/in their comrades.

I don't really understand your reasoning to dislike Konan, as well. Trampling on the dead body of your life time friend and destroying his eyes isn't something you can do that easily, nor it should be something you must do that easily. That's pretty much the same strategy of the lame Hyuuga main family, destroying Byakugan when someone dies.
    Don't "trample" on the dead body of your life time friend... instead literally give the eyes of a god to one of the most evil persons out there!? That was really a wise choice.

Danzo and Itachi should be ashamed for destroying Shisui's eyes. They should have left the eyes to Obito and Kabuto for a Hashirama-cells-pumped-Kotoamatsukami-orgy.

It's not about trampling on the dead body of your best friend, it's about common (ninja) sense. And Konan failed miserable... in a pathetic way. Of course it was for the plot, but it is how it is and I absolutely didn't like it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

- Character of the Year

I really liked Sasuke and the display of his familial feelings along with Itachi's resolve and adoration. Henceforth, despite my hatred for Itachi, he was likeable here along with Sasuke. I must say, I loved Madara. He is arrogant, but his arrogance is well-stated.

- Moment of the Year

Itachi embracing Sasuke, and Madara's hilarious declaration, 'Not okay'.

- Revelation of the Year

None.

- Fight of the Year

Madara and five Kages. The way he toyed with them was simply too amazing and even disparaging for the petty Shinobi alliance.

- Funny Moment of the Year

They are not okay. Simply priceless and the imagery only added to the hilarity. In fact Madara's arrogance-filled one-liners are pretty witty.

- Pairing of the Year

None. I couldn't care less about Naruto and his fumbles with courtship. He drives me up the wall along with his uselessly stupid ladies.

- Worst Character of the Year

Hyuuga Hinata, Sakura Haruno, Naruto, Kakashi and the list is a tad bit long but these should make up for it. Hinata has always been a completely mundane, and drab character that always makes me cringe. No character development, no nothing. Only a feeble stab in the dark to achieve some romance. Now the idiotic girl can die happy that Naruto-Kun finally clasped her hand. 'I shall NEVER wash it again, Naruto-Kun'.

I could never stand Naruto's far-fetched bridges of hope, but these last few chapters have really pushed me over the verges of disgust.

Kakashi just vexes me with his Kamui abuse. In a single fight, the man is now able to travel back from the void dimension and those free Kamui-upgrade parcels from Karuma were borderline depressing. Kishimoto is always trying so hard with this guy. I never liked him and that is not going to change, it seems.

- Worst Moment of the Year

Hinata's slap, Kakashi free trip back, Naruto's boring lectures of hope, so on and so forth.

- Worst Revelation of the Year

Can't think of any at the moment, but I think Kakashi's Kamui trip back revelation really gave me a start.

- Worst Fight of the Year

Kakashi, Gai, and Naruto Versus Madara and Obito. I almost fell asleep. Even Kabuto and Uchiha siblings battle was decent and that is saying a lot.

- Most Boring Moment of the Year

Hinata and Kakashi's insipid moments. They clearly offended me with their triviality.

That is just about it, I suppose.
    Last edited by shahdan; January 03, 2013 at 08:29 PM.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah, he didn't say only Hashirama could possibly defeat Madara. He outright states that the only one who can defeat Madara is Hashirama. It's more "you guys suck, no Hashirama, no hope for you".
    And this without knowledge about the current shinobis, having absolutely no faith in the new generation at all.

I don't know how you see this, but having no faith disqualifies you as/for the position of a Hokage in my opinion. If I remember correctly Tobirama, Hiruzen, Minato and Tsunade always believed in the next generation/in their comrades.
    Yep, I said "only Shoidame could have possibly defeated Madara", same, right?
    I don't know. He was actually spot on with his deduction. I myself find it lame to believe in the power of the next generation. It's highly likely that none of the Five Kage surpassed their predecessors and became the best of the history.
    But story-wise, you are right. It's a needed qualification.

Quote Originally Posted by Torran View Post
    Don't "trample" on the dead body of your life time friend... instead literally give the eyes of a god to one of the most evil persons out there!? That was really a wise choice.

Danzo and Itachi should be ashamed for destroying Shisui's eyes. They should have left the eyes to Obito and Kabuto for a Hashirama-cells-pumped-Kotoamatsukami-orgy.

It's not about trampling on the dead body of your best friend, it's about common (ninja) sense. And Konan failed miserable... in a pathetic way. Of course it was for the plot, but it is how it is and I absolutely didn't like it.
    She planned to take out Tobi and had a perfect plan for it. If it wasn't for Izanagi, Tobi was gone for good.
    Danzo wasn't someone close to Shisui. Itachi surely was, but what he had in his possession was just the eye. He didn't take them out of a corpse.

If not for a sickening Uchiha kinjutsu, Konan won the battle. I can't see this as pathetic as you do (=

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Character of the year :

Minaruto.

Moment of the year :

When kakashi seen his sensei to naruto. Kakashi felt like they were save by minaruto from 5 bijuu damas.

Revelation of the year

Obito as tobi.

Fight of the year

Gai defeated madara's susanoo with his youth roar!

Funny moment of the year :

The genius and the number one rookie failed his boar hunting mission.

Pairing of the year:

Naruto and hinata.

Worst character of the year :

Sasuke. He's just clueless to everything. I even doubt he knows what a sage mode is.

Worst moment of the year:

All of Sasuke and sakura's moment. Yeah, that's why there compatible.

Worst revelation of the year:

Obito. ''Sorry sensei, I killed your wife and don't care about this damn world because kakashi killed my beloved rin''

Worst fight of the year:

Kabuto vs itachi and sasuke. The power of talent is nothing compared to eye power of the uchiha.

Most boring moment of the year:

When suigetsu found a scroll to win the war.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Obito definitely is the winner of worst character.....sucker..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep, I said "only Shoidame could have possibly defeated Madara", same, right?
    Oh yes... It seems that I interpreted it wrong somehow when I first read it. :|

I don't know. He was actually spot on with his deduction. I myself find it lame to believe in the power of the next generation. It's highly likely that none of the Five Kage surpassed their predecessors and became the best of the history.
    But story-wise, you are right. It's a needed qualification.
    I don't like it either, especially after Kishi showed us that the line is completely bullshit with a few exceptions. But it's like you said, story-wise it's important and ruined Dan's character imo.

She planned to take out Tobi and had a perfect plan for it. If it wasn't for Izanagi, Tobi was gone for good.

If not for a sickening Uchiha kinjutsu, Konan won the battle. I can't see this as pathetic as you do (=
    I have a hard time to count that plan as perfect. It was just a plan against the mechanics of one single Jutsu (Kamui). Furthermore the plan to take out Tobi failed, not because of Izanagi, but because of Konan's (sorry) stupidity. She thought she was facing Madara and the only plan she had was to defeat Kamui, since she thought that's the only thing he could do?!. Overestimating yourself and underestimating your opponent is a bad, very bad combination.

What she didn't know about her opponents abilities:
    • He is pumped with Hashirama's cells
    • He can use Mokuton
    • He is in a possession of a super haxed fan
    • He has an awesome flame barrier
    • He can use Katon Jutsus
    • He has indeed two Sharingans
    • He can use Izanagi
    • He has over 100 Sharingan eyes for Izanagi
    She fought a man who acted mysterious and in the shadows at any time, even in front of her and Nagato. You should really expect a man who is acting like this all the time, a man you believe to be Madara, to have some aces up his sleeve! Not to mention that Konan knew that Zetsu was a really good spy and reporting every action/Jutsu of all Akatsuki members to Tobi.

Konan did a pretty bad job if we look at the bigger picture of the fight. But that's not the point. Not destroying the Rinnegans was one of the most stupid decisions a character could make in this manga. Look what happened to Obito now.

Danzo wasn't someone close to Shisui. Itachi surely was, but what he had in his possession was just the eye. He didn't take them out of a corpse.
    Oh, I didn't mean that Danzo was close to Shisui. I just wanted to say that both Itachi and Danzo acted like real ninjas and Konan should have done the same. I don't think she is "trampling" on the dead body of her friend. It's not like she is taking the Rinnegans and using them for her own ego or as a power boost. It's to prevent that one of the most dangerous guys becomes more godlike than he already is, to prevent him for taking over the whole ninja world.

In this manga there are times where you have to act as a friend and there are times where you have to act as a ninja. Konan made the wrong decision.

P.S.: Who the hell is Torran? (just kidding )
    Last edited by syx; January 02, 2013 at 09:36 PM.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yes... It seems that I interpreted it wrong somehow when I first read it. :|
    No worries

I don't like it either, especially after Kishi showed us that the line is completely bullshit with a few exceptions. But it's like you said, story-wise it's important and ruined Dan's character imo.
    His final moment with Tsunade saved the day for a bit. Though, I'd admit he sounded like a different man when he was near her.

I have a hard time to count that plan as perfect. It was just a plan against the mechanics of one single Jutsu (Kamui). Furthermore the plan to take out Tobi failed, not because of Izanagi, but because of Konan's (sorry) stupidity. She thought she was facing Madara and the only plan she had was to defeat Kamui, since she thought that's the only thing he could do?!. Overestimating yourself and underestimating your opponent is a bad, very bad combination.

What she didn't know about her opponents abilities:
    • He is pumped with Hashirama's cells
    • He can use Mokuton
    • He is in a possession of a super haxed fan
    • He has an awesome flame barrier
    • He can use Katon Jutsus
    • He has indeed two Sharingans
    • He can use Izanagi
    • He has over 100 Sharingan eyes for Izanagi
    She fought a man who acted mysterious and in the shadows at any time, even in front of her and Nagato. You should really expect a man who is acting like this all the time, a man you believe to be Madara, to have some aces up his sleeve! Not to mention that Konan knew that Zetsu was a really good spy and reporting every action/Jutsu of all Akatsuki members to Tobi.

Konan did a pretty bad job if we look at the bigger picture of the fight. But that's not the point. Not destroying the Rinnegans was one of the most stupid decisions a character could make in this manga. Look what happened to Obito now.

Oh, I didn't mean that Danzo was close to Shisui. I just wanted to say that both Itachi and Danzo acted like real ninjas and Konan should have done the same. I don't think she is "trampling" on the dead body of her friend. It's not like she is taking the Rinnegans and using them for her own ego or as a power boost. It's to prevent that one of the most dangerous guys becomes more godlike than he already is, to prevent him for taking over the whole ninja world.

In this manga there are times where you have to act as a friend and there are times where you have to act as a ninja. Konan made the wrong decision.
    Actually, she probably predicted him to have many more techniques, but not one that denies the reality as you wish. I think she was pretty sure there wasn't a normal way to counter her jutsu, and she was right in believing so.
    And if anything, Konan's attitude was something necessary so that Obito had access to a hax power. She is the victim

P.S.: Who the hell is Torran? (just kidding )
    Lol

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bloomerwedgies's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Best Character: Genghis Madara.

Best Moment: Orochimaru coming back. Just in time, too; this manga was suffering from a critical lack of fabulous.

Best Revelation: Finding out just how deep into one another's pockets Danzou and Orochimaru really were, and Root and Konoha actually being even more fucked up than previously established. Yeesh, poor Kabuto.

Fight of the Year: Gai sending Obito sprawling during their chuunin exam. Bitchin'.

Funny Moment: With such a rich harvest before me, I can't be expected to pick just one.
    Spoiler show

Pairing of the Year: Zombie Madara and the (im)mortal remains of Hashirama. It's a questionably ethical necrophilia-tentacle romance for the ages.

Worst Character: Naruto. Is there a gas leak in his apartment? Or is he eating lead paint chips? What is wrong with him??

Worst Moment: Madara can cancel Edo Tensei? So, Itachi's second martyrdom has been spit upon, and everyone is doomed? Well...shit.

Worst Revelation: Discovering that Nagato's parents somehow missed their child receiving and recovering from a mystery surprise corneal transplant.

Worst Fight: The current one. It just goes on and on and everything everybody does is pointless.

Most Boring Moment: Pick any moment in which the Alliance throws something useless at the Juubi. Madara is finding it a snoozefest and so am I.

Can I add one? Most Touching Moment/Biggest Tearjerker: Itachi's goodbye to Sasuke.

16. Like 8 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomerwedgies View Post
    Worst Moment: Madara can cancel Edo Tensei? So, Itachi's second martyrdom has been spit upon, and everyone is doomed? Well...shit.
    I would like to comment that there is nowhere mentioned that madara knowns how to cancel edo tensei and neither he did....

He simply stated one needs to know why a certain jutsu is forbidden and for edo tensei- if the spirit summoned can use edo tensei then he can summon himself and bind him in this world...

Madara did the edo tensei seal after the seal was released by itachi...whether he knew how to end is stll unknown..though i doubt he dont..currently he seems to be "one who knows all "

visit me here

New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast