Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Will the story end after the 4th great war is over?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 50.00%
  • No

17 50.00%
New Reply
Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto's Ending

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner naruto4e4u's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Post The analysis of Naruto ending

A: The army would not have died in vain, Naruto must continue to Influence them.

Uchiha Obito is a life loyalty man. When he saw dear Rin died by Kakashi who promised he would take care of her for life, (no matter it was the arrangement by Uchiha Madara), he was desperate to all world. All his positive feelings were into a deep sorrow the deception, he was in the most painful time of life. Madara comfort convinced him to build a new world without pain, naive Obito was completely unaware this was the arrangement. He only knew that it was the only way to make up for the guilt of Rin. Obito now had full access to the crazy, he wanted to defeat Naruto physically and mentally, making Naruto also experience the feeling of despair. This behavior will certainly kill more ninja, this is the next step of the story, like Pein story.

I remember Pein destroyed Konoha with Almighty Push, but no one told him Naruto’s whereabouts. Why? The author wanted that all beliefs and all the resentment focused on the war of Pein and Naruto. Naruto convinced Pein, Pein also cost his own life in exchange for the lives of all the Konoha.

This is Naruto, this is Kishimoto.

I guess that the army is bound to the resurrection, Obito must repent before dying. As for the final boss, Madara, I think Kishimoto will not let him die so easily. There was still one Sharingan we don’t know where it was. Sasuke did not appear, too. I think the next step Sasuke might become Madara’s another collaborator. Orojimaru might give Sasuke something that let all people from the Impure World Reincarnation really be alive, or something could control Juubi. At last Juubi could be in Madara’s body. The self-sacrifice of the Godaime is in order to give Naruto the chance. Naruto and Hinata in hand are also laying the groundwork for later marriage. A friend in need is a friend indeed. I guess when Obito comes to an end, next step must be to Madara. But we will have to see whether Kishimoto wants to make more money. Madara may be killed anytime. Sooner or later Sasuke and Naruto will have a “Fight of the Century “.

B: Pein‘s story, different boss

Criminals died, Madara died, the last boss will become Sasuke who is bent on revenge for his brother. Sasuke with Orojimaru will take some effort to get Juubi. He will seal it in his own body, then revenge the Konoha. This time Naruto has become the world leader, on behalf of the “Eradication of Sasuke”. We remember Syodaime’s and Madara’s statues, I think Sasuke and Naruto will fight there, too. This is the fucking life. At last Itachi was called out, explaining everything, and so on. World peace, Naruto married, happy ending~

The article is reproduced in 4E4U

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The analysis of Naruto ending

I am sorry you said anything? I think i was staring at that avatar of yours.

Tip: Don't put babes next to text that you whant men to read. This is a lesson of life.

PS. I don't think Sasuke is going to be the last boss. Aparently he is on his way after the "i love you" from Itachi.

Personaly i hope for a happy ending when they create a Federation (Star Trek) like where he creates a council and all. Then Sasuke is saved and with Sakura, he is with Hinata and so on. Like Arthur and Albion (but he lives!).

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto4e4u View Post
    Orojimaru might give Sasuke something that let all people from the Impure World Reincarnation really be alive, or something could control Juubi. At last Juubi could be in Madara’s body.
    This is creepy. How do you fight a Juubi Jinchuuriki? (SOT6P wasn't a living legend for nothing)
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Zimbabwe
    Post Thanks / Like

you forgot about orichima he will always be the last villian....and i will bet he will come back with the dragon sage mode and wipe naruto's ass also i think sasuke will help naruto defeat Madara cause to be honest i cant see how Nauto can fight that giant that Madara has

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crankwrench View Post
    you forgot about orichima he will always be the last villian....and i will bet he will come back with the dragon sage mode and wipe naruto's ass also i think sasuke will help naruto defeat Madara cause to be honest i cant see how Nauto can fight that giant that Madara has
    Just perfect Susano? Kurama mode. Problem is Madara has a lot more.

Also Orochimaru is going to need A LOT MORE then SM to fight Naruto. That SM alone and Orochimaru get's anihilated.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    This is creepy. How do you fight a Juubi Jinchuuriki? (SOT6P wasn't a living legend for nothing)
    That is a fanboy for you. They will keep talking about asspul, complaining about power ups, then surprisingly, they will suggest a plot that will require all these. This is in the nature of the fandom.

==== My opinion on the OP ====

Since day one, there have always been a power that has intrigued me besides the Kyuubi. This power is within Orochimaru. Can people see how Orochimaru was able to keep with Naruto's transformation in the Bridge of Heaven fight. Lately, Kabuto showed that there is even power greater than that, and rather than talking about snakes, he went on talking about dragon. From that, my final ending is that one of Naruto and Sasuke will be on the dragon-snake sides, and the other will have the juubi.

Having made things clear, I believe that Orochimaru-Sasuke will tame the power of Ryochudu, and Naruto will tame the new Juubi. Orochimaru-Sasuke will have dragon SM, and Naruto will have Toad SM. Then, Maybe Sakura will have the last SM, but I don't care.

My point here is the last battle will be more of a toad SM top power vs dragon/snake SM top power. This will be a pure evil vs pure good. To disappoint you, I don't think Sasuke will be himself (in his right mind) during that battle. It will be the battle to save him from Orochimaru. Hate me, insult me, do whatever you want, but Orochimaru will get his young Uchiha body this time.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto's Ending

Hey guys,

With all that is going on right now, it feels like Naruto might be ending quite soon.
    Let's discuss our theories on when and how it will end!

Do you think that it will end right after the 4th Great War, or that there will be another arc afterwards?

Do you think Sasuke will be forgiven and happy by the end?

-----------------------

When

Given that Sasuke is now back on the good side (thanks to his brother, and not Naruto, surprisingly!), it seems that the "Final battle" that we were all aiming for might not happen after all.

Since the beginning of the 4th war, I expected another arc after it.
    An arc where Sasuke would be the main villain and Naruto would face him, but now this is all gone.

And with every bad guys in play on either side (even Orochimaru is somehow on the good side this time!), I'm thinking that the 4th Great War could indeed be the end of the manga.

Although, I wouldn't be surprised if Orochimaru had some plans and would end up being the last villain, somehow...

--------------

HOW

If it DOES end after the 4th Great War, I can see one ending pretty clearly in my head:
    - Kakashi fights Obito
    - Sasuke fights Madara*
    - Naruto fights the Jyubbi*
    - Sakura doesn't do shit...

*The Edo-Kages will help, obviously

In that way, Sasuke would redeem himself and it would be an Uchiha (the last!) that would finally pull the curtain on that damned clan.

And I think that Naruto might end up pulling a Rikudo and he might even become the Jyuubi's host.

It's a shonen, so I doubt that Naruto would die, but if it was a seinen, I would say that I was expecting Naruto to die and Sasuke to become the new Kage!

But, yeah... that won't happen.
    Most likely Naruto will become the Kage, Sasuke might be his "Danzou" with Shikamaru and Sakura as his advisor.

Or something like that...

PS:
    The only things that is weird is that Kishi definitely said that Naruto and Sasuke will be fighting again, and that it will be at the end of the manga.
    Now that Sasuke is good again, I really can't see that happening...
    A shame, really...
    Last edited by THM Nindo; April 17, 2013 at 08:41 AM.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto's Ending

Somehow, I doubt that could because Mr. Kishimoto said that he has a visual idea of the last chapter of the series, including the text and the story. However, he notes that it may take a long time to end the series since "there are still so many things that need to be resolved. For example:
    Who is Jashin and what is Jashin's true form?
    What is the Ten-Tails' real name?
    Will Naruto and Killer B's tailed beast even be taken away?
    What were Sasuke's parents doing doing the Nine-Tails' Attack on Konoha?
    What was Obito discussing with Danzo before the Uchiha Massacre started?
    Will Naruto and Sasuke finally battle each other during the war?
    What is Orochimaru's motives after the war?
    Will Yamato and Anzo ever be rescued during the war?
    When will Kabuto finally learn what his true identity is?
    Will Hidan return with his fellow Jashinists?
    And, what techniques Sasuke, Naruto, and Kabuto have been holding?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been saying this for a good couple of years now, I see the ending of Naruto being like that of Rocky 3...

We'll see Naruto and Sasuke at the top of the Hokage building and being all "you wanna ring the bell?" "ding ding"

and they're charge at each other and the final panel will be like the Final freeze frame shot of Rocky

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I see the ending of Naruot with all the shinobi and village system being abolished and true peace reigning, where almost everyone gets along. The villages being allied with each other allowed the shinobi to understand each other and make peace, as well as establish comradeship. Not to mention, the kage will have also changed from being too worried about their village to confident that the villages will get along and be peaceful.

I also think we'll see Naruto, possibly Sasuke, Sakura, and/or Kakashi, if not entire Konoha or Naruto's classmates, standing on top of the mountain with the hokages' faces. Probably to signify a clear future ahead or something.

Would also be cool to see the last panel ever be Naruto in danger of being killed. we'd be all "wtf, is he dead or did he survive?" THE GREATEST QUESTION OF ALL TIME. OF ALL TIME.

OF ALL TIIIIME.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    PS:
    The only things that is weird is that Kishi definitely said that Naruto and Sasuke will be fighting again, and that it will be at the end of the manga.
    Now that Sasuke is good again, I really can't see that happening...
    A shame, really...
    I see something like this coming:
    after the war naruto to sasuke:
    "so, are you going back to konoha now?"
    "you said you would break my legs and drag me back. try it."

and then either
    1. we will get the fight
    2. massive cliffhanger with the start of the fight
    or
    3. the manga ends right in the middle of that fight
    and we will never know who wins

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

We can't take anything Kishi says seriously though, as he can be lying or could change his mind for all we know.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I also thought Naruto dying a hero at the end was the logical conclusion for the story but I don't know anymore with the way it's been going. I still hope he does, but I think it'll be a happy ending with everything being hunky dory.

Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    The manga ends right in the middle of that fight
    and we will never know who wins
    I can see it happening too, but thankfully I'm sure Kishi won't do that. At least I think he knows his fans won't like him doing that.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto will be Arthur, Sasuke will be Merlin and the Kages are going to be the knights of the round table. "Albion" will be saved and united into a new kingdom where Naruto is going to rule with Sasuke by his side.

Men i hope his manga never ends... After 10 years (or whatever it was) of following it... I remember how i felt when Smallville ended ....

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

For me, the ending ot naruto would likely the same as flame of recca.

Naruto would save the world and stop the cycle of hatred. He'll save the world by using the nine bijuus/chakra and then the rikudou sennin would appear and he'll cast a massive sealing jutsu to seal everyone's chakra.

New Reply
Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast