Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: What do you think about Gai

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • He should have died

    49 32.24%
  • He will die anycase

    9 5.92%
  • He doesn't deserve to die

    22 14.47%
  • His performance was amazing

    101 66.45%
  • I expected more from him

    4 2.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 472

Thread: Naruto 672 Discussion

  1. #1
    The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greenstaring you.
    Country
    France
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,276
    Post Thanks / Like

    Naruto 672 Discussion

    If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

    24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

  2. #2
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    733
    Post Thanks / Like

    Cool Well...

    If the spoilers are real then I expect Guy to deal Madara some cripplind damage, I hope Madara loses his Rinnegan and turns into a monster with a Sharingan on the head.
    Captain Mashima and Admiral Kishimoto give your ships one big fat F*** YOU ALL!

  3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #3
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bradhimself's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    345
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 672 Spoiler Discussion

    Very raw but apparently confirmed. That is amazing! I can't quite figure out the scale and size but woah!! That is a lot of energy!
    You can't end a good party without someone on the floor.

  5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #4
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 672 Spoiler Discussion

    I hope this would be the last time I'll see gai in action, he really needs to rest now.

    Take note: that wasn't an energy.
    No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all your POWER/STRENGTH is no more useful then a squirt gun. And if you cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at will?

  7. #5
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bradhimself's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    345
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 672 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    I hope this would be the last time I'll see gai in action, he really needs to rest now.

    Take note: that wasn't an energy.
    Lol always the devil's advocate.

    Energy is what is required to move, Mix chakra in with your physical energy you get ninjutsu. Since he isn't technically using a jutsu, he is using taijutsu, I'd say he is using energy. Prove me wrong.
    Last edited by Bradhimself; April 06, 2014 at 08:10 PM.
    You can't end a good party without someone on the floor.

  8. #6
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Brazil
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    384
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 672 Spoiler Discussion

    It's matter: heated air. He used energy to heat it to be more precise. So, yes, that is a lot of energy.

  9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #7
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bradhimself's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    345
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 672 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Dhazard View Post
    It's matter: heated air. He used energy to heat it to be more precise. So, yes, that is a lot of energy.
    Kinda the same as when he was doing morning peacock. Using an intense amount of energy to punch so fast the it created friction on the air, in turn, combusting it into flames.
    You can't end a good party without someone on the floor.

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #8
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 672 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Bradhimself View Post
    Lol always the devil's advocate.

    Energy is what is required to move, Mix chakra in with your physical energy you get ninjutsu. Since he isn't technically using a jutsu, he is using taijutsu, I'd say he is using energy. Prove me wrong.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-56935-5...apter-507.html

    Maybe I misunderstood that scan.

    The blue aura of his 7th gate is nothing but his BLUE SWEAT of his entire body that has been evaporated from his own HEAT ENERGY.

    So with that, it was safe to assume that his 8th gates is his red sweat, what we saw is nothing but the effect of those red sweat that has been evaporates from his own heat energy.

    Well, maybe it depends on what kind of energy are you talking about. But for an argument's sake, what we saw is nothing but the effect of gai's red steam that was being evaporates. So I doubt it has a bunch /alot of ENERGY.
    No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all your POWER/STRENGTH is no more useful then a squirt gun. And if you cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at will?

  13. #9
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Brazil
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    384
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 672 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-56935-5...apter-507.html

    Maybe I misunderstood that scan.

    The blue aura of his 7th gate is nothing but his BLUE SWEAT of his entire body that has been evaporated from his own HEAT ENERGY.

    So with that, it was safe to assume that his 8th gates is his red sweat, what we saw is nothing but the effect of those red sweat that has been evaporates from his own heat energy.

    Well, maybe it depends on what kind of energy are you talking about. But for an argument's sake, what we saw is nothing but the effect of gai's red steam that was being evaporates. So I doubt it has a bunch /alot of ENERGY.
    E=mc^2 LOL

    Just messing around. What brad tried to say and you already understood is that Gai spent a huge amount of energy to heat the air. The Red Steam, as I understood, isn't just water (Blue steam) but blood(!). This is why Gai is gonna die. He is so hot that he is evaporating his own blood.

  14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #10
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bradhimself's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    345
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 672 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-56935-5...apter-507.html

    Maybe I misunderstood that scan.

    The blue aura of his 7th gate is nothing but his BLUE SWEAT of his entire body that has been evaporated from his own HEAT ENERGY.

    So with that, it was safe to assume that his 8th gates is his red sweat, what we saw is nothing but the effect of those red sweat that has been evaporates from his own heat energy.

    Well, maybe it depends on what kind of energy are you talking about. But for an argument's sake, what we saw is nothing but the effect of gai's red steam that was being evaporates. So I doubt it has a bunch /alot of ENERGY.
    His attacks use physical energy. He has done a big attack, used a lot of energy. I'm not talking about the red aura of his blood evaporating from his body.

    I am talking about the fact that he has used a taijutsu attack that depletes his energy, A huge attack using a huge amount of energy. Like Evening Elephant, He is using a lot of energy to punch so hard that it is like an air cannon blast. This would be a huge attack with a huge amount of energy.

    Simple.
    You can't end a good party without someone on the floor.

  16. #11
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member killy-.-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    185
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 672 Spoiler Discussion

    Ok, so Gai is gonna end up like Vegeta did vs Boo, a pile of dust...

  17. #12
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    67
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 672 Spoiler Discussion

    Imagine if Naruto arrives at the last second and uses his new power to give Guy a massive amount of chakra/life force, completely healing him without breaking a sweat.

    It's also possible Obito will use Rinne Tensei.

  18. #13
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 672 Spoiler Discussion

    i thought the new attack was named midnight moth tho. Doesnt seem like a moth to me

  19. #14
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member know all's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    172
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 672 Spoiler Discussion

    Haven't you guys realized yet that Gai has been fighting just a simple clone of Madara. And this clone is probably less than 10% of the original Madara. This is just to show how powerful and out of anyone's league with the excepting of Naruto at the moment. Furthermore, Naruto is far superior to Sasuke right now because Rikudo Sage divided his power into equal half and gave to the two. However, Naruto got an additional power of creation and being a new Jubi host. I also have a feeling that Kishi is going to trap Naruto into that dimension just to show Sasuke's powers first. Maybe after Obito transfers the tail beasts power he will die or loose conscientiousness then black Zetzu takes over and teleports to madara. Somehow Kakashi will loose a total ability to use Kamui dust trapping Naruto into that dimension until he wakes up.
    Last edited by know all; April 07, 2014 at 08:48 AM.

  20. #15
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,709
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 672 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by know all View Post
    Haven't you guys realized yet that Gai has been fighting just a simple clone of Madara. And this clone is probably less than 10% of the original Madara. This is just to show how powerful and out of anyone's league with the excepting of Naruto at the moment. Furthermore, Naruto is far superior to Sasuke right now because Rikudo Sage divided his power into equal half and gave to the two. However, Naruto got an additional power of creation and being a new Jubi host. I also have a feeling that Kishi is going to trap Naruto into that dimension just to show Sasuke's powers first. Maybe after Obito transfers the tail beasts power he will die or loose conscientiousness then black Zetzu takes over and teleports to madara. Somehow Kakashi will loose a total ability to use Kamui dust trapping Naruto into that dimension until he wakes up.
    What makes you think Gai is fighting a clone of Madara?

  21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts