Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 683 Discussion / 684 Predictions

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto 683 Discussion / 684 Predictions

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Last edited by Gats; June 25, 2014 at 03:48 AM.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 683 Spoiler Discussion

Eh, Tobi got too unbearably cheesy. Still hate the fact that he survived, but okay, asspulls everywhere.

Naruto did decent, but I was hoping he'd do better. At the least, I hope the plan works.

Not sure why the Sage appeared in front of the Edo Tensei, but I guess we'll learn more about stuff now?

Poor Sasuke.

lulz at Sakura and Kakashi thinking they could help fight Kaguya. Nope. They can help save or protect Naruto and Sasuke though, like Sakura and Naruto clone are about to do. Doesn't make sense that Naruto's clone can't handle supporting Tobi though, given the powerful asspull that Kyuubi and its chakra are.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 683 Discussion / 684 Predictions

So my man minato is busy saving the konoha's people by cutting those deym branches? How? By using his feet?

It's obvious now that hagoromo will give some of his powers to the hokages. And I feel pity for sasuke. It seems to me he'll be defeated by kaguya just by leaving him to her dimension. That's kinda suckx, yah know?

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't really like Hagoromo appearing just like that for Shodai...if he can appear just like that in front of people to help them, then he should've done that a lot more frequently

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Gr8, everyone want to die.

And obito, realy, just kamui half of her head into other demension and be done with it...who cares about Sasuke if she dies.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryuzaki L's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Don't really like Hagoromo appearing just like that for Shodai...if he can appear just like that in front of people to help them, then he should've done that a lot more frequently
    Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would revive a man, who wanted to destroy the world.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

If I get this straight then they will super charge Obito's Kamui to reach Sasuke's place but I have no idea how they will go back then.

As for the Sage showing up from Madara's corpse, that's not so surprising considering Madara stole Hashirama's chakra/DNA to mimic his and became the goddamn Juubi Jinchuuriki.

I think that Hagoromo finally got that his mother trolled him hard and will now aks the dead Kage to bring back Hamura.

Also, I'll laugh hard if Edo!Madara comes back mad as hell because of Kaguya.
    Captain Mashima and Admiral Kishimoto give your ships one big fat F*** YOU ALL!

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki L View Post
    Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would revive a man, who wanted to destroy the world.
    Why not ask the same question from Kabuto then? And it's Nidaime doing it, not Shodai, oh well...I'm curious to see what Hagoromo can contribute to this

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats one hell of a suicidal troop against Kaguya... and lol for sakura's head seal chakra being peanuts in the current scenario.. I though for once she might be useful but Obito out rightly rejected the idea...

Madar Edo tensei .... So he will also get into his senses and turn to good side... way to go

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

chapters are becoming rather repetitive. I don't get what naruto and obito were saying about naruto's power healing

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter. 8/10

It seems that Kaguya can use a large-scale variation of the Muki Tensei, though it was great to see Obito's resolve. It's just like what Naruto once said to him that a Hokage is the one who walks in front of everyone else while standing the pain and who let others step over his corpse. Even though I would have wanted him to live, it seems as though it's better for him that way if he dies a hero's death.

For a second I thought that Hashirama would have restored Madara's body.

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Why not ask the same question from Kabuto then? And it's Nidaime doing it, not Shodai, oh well...I'm curious to see what Hagoromo can contribute to this
    He'll probably tell them about what's going on and he'll them where Naruto & Sasuke are currently, I don't see him giving them more details about Indra & Ashura, well I hope he doesn't.
    Last edited by Rikudobito; July 02, 2014 at 02:14 AM.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Madara really dead or has he just been taken over by Kaguya? If the latter, I don't see Edo Tensei working on him.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Pirate View Post
    Thats one hell of a suicidal troop against Kaguya... and lol for sakura's head seal chakra being peanuts in the current scenario.. I though for once she might be useful but Obito out rightly rejected the idea...
    Obito didn't reject the idea. He said it's enough, but barely.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Is Madara really dead or has he just been taken over by Kaguya? If the latter, I don't see Edo Tensei working on him.
    His body has most probably been taken over IMO.

I suppose that when Kaguya will be defeated, we'll hear his last words. After all, they will have to extract the Bijuu from her & seal the Ten-tails. ( Gedo Mazou )

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dual MS Obito = Susanoo Obito?

...nah. Also "Nothing I try works." Lol, I'd love to know what Sasuke tried other than running around screaming "Hello!?" First thing I'd do is activate Susanoo and fly as high as possible to gauge the area. Anyway, I'd love to see Madara revived, but how strong would he be after being cut in half? And I don't think I wanna see him being lovey dovey with Hashirama though.

But above all that I wanna see how Sasuke reacts to being saved by the people he previously shat on for being worthless.

New Reply
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast