Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: I need help editing pages 0-7 of Ranma 1/2 - Volume 1 - Chapter 1 - Part 1

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I need help editing pages 0-7 of Ranma 1/2 - Volume 1 - Chapter 1 - Part 1

I would like to have at the bare minimum the Japanese logo replaced with the English logo, seen here and here among other examples. I would also like the Japanese Part/chapter title replaced with the english one. You would of course get full credit should you chose to accept it, and if you are willing to become the full time editor for this project instead of doing just these few pages I would appreciate it even more, but given that i have ZERO confidence in my redrawing capabilities, and these are the pages that would need redrawing, these are the ones i am asking for help on. You can find the ENITRE RAW Part here and the Translation here. I appreciate any help i can get.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zidane's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I need help editing pages 0-7 of Ranma 1/2 - Volume 1 - Chapter 1 - Part 1

One question if I may; why do you bother editing a series that's been licensed and translated into English ages ago? You're even linking to the official volumes and all; what's the point?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I need help editing pages 0-7 of Ranma 1/2 - Volume 1 - Chapter 1 - Part 1

for one thing i have always wanted to read it it the original right to left format, for another i am knid of a weeaboo about including honorifcs and proper name order

New Reply