Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: HxH News! 2013

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member xScar's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HxH News! 2013

Quote Quote:
    HUNTER x HUNTER: Phantom Rouge is based on the mega-hit manga series by Yoshihiro Togashi, author of Yu Yu Hakusho, selling over 60 million copies worldwide. With an original script written for the film, it reveals the early life of main characters Clapica and Gon.

Once there was a small tribe of people called Cluta living in a lush and beautiful forest. One day, the Hazard Class-S bandits known as the Phantom Brigade attacked and massacred the entire population except one. Their objective was the eyes that belong to the Cluta people, which turn scarlet with excitement. Known as the Eyes of Rouge, the color is considered one of the seven most exquisite hues in the world. A sole survivor is a boy named Clapica. He vows to avenge his people and becomes a Hunter.
    Isn't that an awesome blurb on the movie? Have fun with those subtitles, guys.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SHINOBI-03's Avatar
    Country
    Dubai
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    HUNTER x HUNTER: Phantom Rouge is based on the mega-hit manga series by Yoshihiro Togashi, author of Yu Yu Hakusho, selling over 60 million copies worldwide. With an original script written for the film, it reveals the early life of main characters Clapica and Gon.

Once there was a small tribe of people called Cluta living in a lush and beautiful forest. One day, the Hazard Class-S bandits known as the Phantom Brigade attacked and massacred the entire population except one. Their objective was the eyes that belong to the Cluta people, which turn scarlet with excitement. Known as the Eyes of Rouge, the color is considered one of the seven most exquisite hues in the world. A sole survivor is a boy named Clapica. He vows to avenge his people and becomes a Hunter.
    O man... the fan rage that will happen...!!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Keirin's Avatar
    Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xScar View Post
    Isn't that an awesome blurb on the movie? Have fun with those subtitles, guys.
    Thanks for making me laugh. A lot xD

Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Global Moderator message by: niichan
    Oh guys... Incredibly offtopic again, so I deleted a bunch of posts and closed the thread. If you want to talk about the hiatus (without going offtopic) you can discuss it here, I moved a few posts there which are related to the topic.

If there are any news popping up, there are other places to post them. If there really should be any big news in the next months, like Togashi's return, I will consider reopening the thread.

I'm sad that I have to do this but you went offtopic again after consecutive warnings so there's no way around it =/

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26