Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsunade Vs Hashirama: Whose medical ninjutsu is better?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tsunade Vs Hashirama: Whose medical ninjutsu is better?

Better medical skills? Tsunade, if only because we've never heard about Hashirama having any medical abilities. Better regenerative abilities? Hashirama. Byakugou is identical to Hashirama's ability according to Madara, unfortunately it has a limit, shortens one's lifespan, and requires handseals.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Welcome!

And it depends, imo Hashirama's version didn't shorten his life-span, as such, even if inferior in the pratical sense it was probably better in the long run, also it probably could be use whenever, instead of Tsunade's versions that have a time limit
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Better medical skills? Tsunade, if only because we've never heard about Hashirama having any medical abilities. Better regenerative abilities? Hashirama. Byakugou is identical to Hashirama's ability according to Madara, unfortunately it has a limit, shortens one's lifespan, and requires handseals.
    I'm so confused. Why only Tsunade's technique has limit?, while Hashirama's doesn't. Any technique has a limit of chakra and the range of its use.

of course, Tsunade technique is a forbidden one, so it has backdraws. But it has the supporting chakra from the Yin seal. and that's also a S-rank Seal.

To perform such high class technique, of course you need to have an extraordinary chakra. But in the other hand, it can protect your life even when you're deadly injured. I wonder, can Hashirama heal himself if he has two big susanoo blade pinted in his stomach. and i'm only talking about medical ninjutsu, not mokuton... and i also doubt that the Hashirama's chakra can be even bigger than tsunade + the yin seal?

the byakugo as i remember, madara said that it was identical to Hashirama's ability only in the "not-using-hand-seal", not about the abilities to heal such wounds.

Tsunade has to use that technique only to make sure she would be alive to protect other Kages.
    Tsunade technique is "recreate", not "heal". So basically, it can treat the wider range of wounds then "healing". If she had a hole on her body, she could still be alive.

(Sr, I'm not so fluently at English)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

^Because Hashirama can create completely new cells, while Tsunade can only boost the speed at which her cells split. Which is a number that is limited to a certain amount during a persons lifetime.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Just think of it..why is everyone so hyped about hashirama, when there is a living senju walking around that is Tsunade

visit me here

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nitsthegame View Post
    Just think of it..why is everyone so hyped about hashirama, when there is a living senju walking around that is Tsunade
    Because Tsunade can't beat all the 5 Kages togeder and stop Madara (EMS one). Hashirama is just about legendary in power. This guy had it all.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Because Tsunade can't beat all the 5 Kages togeder and stop Madara (EMS one). Hashirama is just about legendary in power. This guy had it all.
    I might be hijacking the thread but...all this time everyone has een blabbering about hashirama dna...but the easiest source of hashirama dna is tsunade...

visit me here

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I might be hijacking the thread but...all this time everyone has een blabbering about hashirama dna...but the easiest source of hashirama dna is tsunade...
    Tsunade does not have the same DNA as Hashirama. Not even Yamato has as he is an imperfect clone. She is a source of senju DNA true but not as good as Hashirama.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Tsunade does not have the same DNA as Hashirama. Not even Yamato has as he is an imperfect clone. She is a source of senju DNA true but not as good as Hashirama.
    ffs....dna contains the information of your forefathers..in short tsunade has hashirama's dna in her...surprisingly she doesnt uses wood element...

moreover...a simple uzumaki who is close relative of a snju could upgrade the sharingan to rinnengan...and here tsunade herself is a senju......

visit me here

Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    ^Because Hashirama can create completely new cells, while Tsunade can only boost the speed at which her cells split. Which is a number that is limited to a certain amount during a persons lifetime.
    ... How can you tell? There is no information for that.

Everyone has a lifespan, even for Hashirama. If he could creat completely new cells, he would be immortal, not die in the battle.

Tsunade is also called "One of the three legendary ninjas".

If that just Madara (EMS), well she wouldn't defeat him but still gonna giving him a hardtime trying to kill her, if she were in herprime + Byakugo. Hashirama can stop Madara doesn't mean he can defeat all the five Kage. vWhen he fought against madara, the Kyuubi chakra can support his Mokuton. But if he fought against the five Kage - in their prime, there would be no chakra support for him.

LOL to your avatar, may i borrow it?

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

ffs....dna contains the information of your forefathers..in short tsunade has hashirama's dna in her...surprisingly she doesnt uses wood element...

moreover...a simple uzumaki who is close relative of a snju could upgrade the sharingan to rinnengan...and here tsunade herself is a senju......
    She can't use wood element because she does not have the same DNA... She is not even his kid... Even a kid get's part from his father and part from his mother forming a new DNA. Its not copy paste of 1 parent. I have no idea where you got the above but its nonsense.
    No 2 humans have idential DNA(edit: actualy i meant genes here). even identical twins. There are always variations and MUTATIONS. Please document yourself first.

As for the bolded part... Have you missed the curent chapters? MADARA gave the rinnegan to Nagato. Madara got the rinnegan after getting EMS, getting a dose of Hashirana DNA and then when he was close to death he finaly got the eyes.

@n0air9x9

Quote Quote:
    Tsunade is also called "One of the three legendary ninjas".

If that just Madara (EMS), well she wouldn't defeat him but still gonna giving him a hardtime trying to kill her, if she were in herprime + Byakugo. Hashirama can stop Madara doesn't mean he can defeat all the five Kage. vWhen he fought against madara, the Kyuubi chakra can support his Mokuton. But if he fought against the five Kage - in their prime, there would be no chakra support for him.
    Hope you are joking the female that was barely getting a draw with KABUTO IN PART 1 (not the super one curently) to be a chalange for Madara... Madara would completly anihilate her as long as he is serious in a nanosecond.

Also Kurama chakra makes stuff grow only now with Naruto. Before it burned crep. Kurama was not a help for Hashirama it was a probablem that he used his super dragon to take out.

Quote Quote:
    Then you need to do some serious research in genes and DNA. People really need to learn to google before posting stuff they don't know.
    Last edited by xXan; January 03, 2013 at 03:25 PM.

Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

She can't use wood element because she does not have the same DNA... She is not even his kid... Even a kid get's part from his father and part from his mother forming a new DNA. Its not copy paste of 1 parent. I have no idea where you got the above but its nonsense.
    No 2 humans have idential DNA. even identical twins. There are always variations and MUTATIONS. Please document yourself first.

As for the bolded part... Have you missed the curent chapters? MADARA gave the rinnegan to Nagato. Madara got the rinnegan after getting EMS, getting a dose of Hashirana DNA and then when he was close to death he finaly got the eyes.

@n0air9x9

Hope you are joking the female that was barely getting a draw with KABUTO IN PART 1 (not the super one curently) to be a chalange for Madara... Madara would completly anihilate her as long as he is serious in a nanosecond.

Also Kurama chakra makes stuff grow only now with Naruto. Before it burned crep. Kurama was not a help for Hashirama it was a probablem that he used his super dragon to take out.
    you seems to underestimate Tsunade ey?

more than ten years she was drinking and gambling, what would you expect from a woman who hasn't fought anyone in TEN YEARS. IF in that ten years she do what jiraiya do, Kabuto wouldn;'t even stand a chance. And he himself admited that even when Tsunade was at her fallen state, he was still outmatched.

She had lost most of her fighting skill. in that fight, she only wants to fight these guys because she was mad as hell. she wasn't consicious enough to think straight, rather than just punching and punching. and yup, she is old.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@n0air9x9

Underestimate? Kabuto was beating on her like a champ on part 1 man. In part 2 he did not show anything special aside for regen. I am just going by what the manga showed. You have better showings from her?

Quote Quote:
    IF in that ten years she do what jiraiya do, Kabuto wouldn;'t even stand a chance.
    Really? I would like you to prove this with manga evidence. Then you probably don't know but JMan himself drinks a TON and goes with babes everywhere.

Quote Quote:
    And he himself admited that even when Tsunade was at her fallen state, he was still outmatched.
    Like where? Kabuto was holding back, not going for the kill (when she did) and trying to just get her to heal Orochimaru and he was still doing better then her.

Quote Quote:
    She had lost most of her fighting skill. in that fight, she only wants to fight these guys because she was mad as hell. she wasn't consicious enough to think straight, rather than just punching and punching. and yup, she is old.
    I asume by the above that you have indication in some chapters where his fighting skill was above that wich was demonstrate there right? if not this is illogical. She is a medical ninja, not a real fighter, she is SUPPORT. Look at JMan, same age and he did not slow down. He was DRINKING A TON and going with babes everywhere...

The bolded part expecialy is nonsense. She was thinking right and she was doing because of Dan and the other kid (whatever was his name). Naruto reminded her of them and so she wanted to defend Konoha.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/163/10
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/163/13

Perfecly sane, racional and attacked them with the intent of protecting those 2 dreams and Konoha itself.

Then those 2 decided to FORCE HER:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/163/17

You know what happened then.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by n0air9x9 View Post
    ... How can you tell? There is no information for that.

Everyone has a lifespan, even for Hashirama. If he could creat completely new cells, he would be immortal, not die in the battle.
    There isn't?

http://mangafox.me/manga/naruto/v19/c169/15.html
    http://mangafox.me/manga/naruto/v19/c169/16.html

http://mangafox.me/manga/naruto/v58/c545/5.html
    http://mangafox.me/manga/naruto/v58/c545/6.html

btw. its already pretty much proven he can create new cells, given Mokuton Clones are made from cells. Besides, Hashirama isn't the only one who can do so. Kabuto is also capable of growing new cells instead of splitting his old ones.

http://mangafox.me/manga/naruto/v19/c168/7.html
    Last edited by LnDRash; January 03, 2013 at 08:53 AM.

He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Uh... new cells are made by splitting existing ones. So arguing about whether Hashi could create new cells or split existing ones is stupid.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    Uh... new cells are made by splitting existing ones. So arguing about whether Hashi could create new cells or split existing ones is stupid.
    That would be the case in real life. But here you have another body resource that can be molded into anything, namely chakra.

New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast