Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsunade Vs Hashirama: Whose medical ninjutsu is better?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Tsunade Vs Hashirama: Whose medical ninjutsu is better?

Hi. I'm a new member. in chapter 576, Madara praised Hashirama for his ability of using Medical ninJutsu without forming seals. And he also said that his medical techniques were on a different level comparing to Tsunade.

I still think that though Tsunade is not as strong as Hashirama, her medical techniques are still way better than his.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tsunade Vs Hashirama: Whose medical ninjutsu is better?

Well we know that Hashirama could heal himself at insane speeds but many belive its because of his wood element. If this is who can heal himself better... Its hard to judge but Tsunade has OTHER medical information. She is a true medic able to operate, cure diseases and mend a broken mind (Kakashi and Sasuke). So yes she is defenetly better at medical ninjutsu.

Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

well i know Tsunade has other medical skill. But in healing herself, Tsunade has her own Byakugo.

This technique does not require any seals, except for the seals she makes to release Yin Seal.

It can heal ANY KIND of wounds in a mere seconds, which is why she said "immortality". and it doesn't even need the consicous demanding.

And it is also called the greatest medical ninjutsu.

So I still confused, how come Hashirama's technique is even better than that?
    Last edited by n0air9x9; January 02, 2013 at 05:50 AM.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@n0air9x9

Not really any wounds. If her head (so her brain) goes splat its over. Even asuming her head would grow back (lol!) her memories are most defenetly not going to. So she ends up a slobering baby on the floor.

Then she has other drawbaks. She needs a long time to charge that seal. Its limited time and when its over she ends up an old hag. Then its the problem with shorting her life span. She even whent into a coma vs Pein, probably because she used to much chakra to protect all the people in Konoha but still.

Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @n0air9x9

Not really any wounds. If her head (so her brain) goes splat its over. Even asuming her head would grow back (lol!) her memories are most defenetly not going to. So she ends up a slobering baby on the floor.

Then she has other drawbaks. She needs a long time to charge that seal. Its limited time and when its over she ends up an old hag. Then its the problem with shorting her life span. She even whent into a coma vs Pein, probably because she used to much chakra to protect all the people in Konoha but still.
    Well the same thing will happen if it were Hashirama.

I don't mean any wounds by "her head is cutted'. And i belive that situation won't happen by any chances.

That's technique is a forbidden technique, so of course it has its own drawbacks.

Since the seal takes a long time to be full-charged, so the chakra in that seal is quite big, i don't think her chakra will run out fast. But other than such wounds like "cutting her head off", i think the technique can heal wound in the wider range to compare with hashirama's. Since she's already risk her own life.
    Last edited by n0air9x9; January 02, 2013 at 06:03 AM.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by n0air9x9 View Post
    Hi. I'm a new member. in chapter 576, Madara praised Hashirama for his ability of using Medical ninJutsu without forming seals. And he also said that his medical techniques were on a different level comparing to Tsunade.

I still think that though Tsunade is not as strong as Hashirama, her medical techniques are still way better than his.
    Welcome!

And it depends, imo Hashirama's version didn't shorten his life-span, as such, even if inferior in the pratical sense it was probably better in the long run, also it probably could be use whenever, instead of Tsunade's versions that have a time limit

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@n0air9x9

Quote Quote:
    Well the same thing will happen if it were Hashirama.
    Probably but if he had wood clones around those can carry memories and are clones of the original in essence down to the last cell. Who knows what they can pull (asuming his head would grow back :P).
    But yeah they should have the same problem here.

Quote Quote:
    I don't mean any wounds by "her head is cutted'. And i belive that situation won't happen by any chances.
    She is in half:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/601/7

Also Kisame zetsu clone got decapitated from Raikage/Bee combo.

It is more then possible.

But yes her tech (aside for the drawbacks) should be on Hashirama's level or above. Of coruse this is asumtion as we got no clear information on Hashirama's healing jutsu.
    Last edited by xXan; January 02, 2013 at 06:46 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

First thing first, welcome.
    About the topic at hand, I think that it's difficult to do a comparision between them and that's because we couldn't see Hasirama fight even once, which is a pity.
    However, from Madar's words, it seems like Hashirama was better at it than Tsunade.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

@n0air9x9

Probably but if he had wood clones around those can carry memories and are clones of the original in essence down to the last cell. Who knows what they can pull (asuming his head would grow back :P).
    But yeah they should have the same problem here.

She is in half:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/601/7

Also Kisame zetsu clone got decapitated from Raikage/Bee combo.

It is more then possible.

But yes her tech (aside for the drawbacks) should be on Hashirama's level or above. Of coruse this is asumtion as we got no clear information on Hashirama's healing jutsu.
    Well it's because the seal hasn't been released yet. This whole technique was only to make sure that she wouldn't die in any situation.

and I belive that madara put a tree there also to make sure that Tsunade would not regenerate her own body. As we have seen in the fight before, two susanoo blade that big pinted in her stomach but she still OK while such kind of injuries should have killed even Jiraiya.

about Kisame, if the two combos only.

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    First thing first, welcome.
    About the topic at hand, I think that it's difficult to do a comparision between them and that's because we couldn't see Hasirama fight even once, which is a pity.
    However, from Madar's words, it seems like Hashirama was better at it than Tsunade.
    after seeing her ability, he was speechless )

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by n0air9x9 View Post
    Well it's because the seal hasn't been released yet. This whole technique was only to make sure that she wouldn't die in any situation.

and I belive that madara put a tree there also to make sure that Tsunade would not regenerate her own body. As we have seen in the fight before, two susanoo blade that big pinted in her stomach but she still OK while such kind of injuries should have killed even Jiraiya.

about Kisame, if the two combos only.
    You know i really hope the manga does not get as bad as to show Tsunade growing new legs, torso or arms of he ends up losing those. Seriously it would be retarded.

The swords... That is another lol part. She had obviously lost her spine so how was she able to move her lower body? Her ability to regenerate the damage is not even relevant to the point it happends, so how exacly where brain impulses getting to her lower body? Yes i know its a manga.

Let's be serious. The only reason for a decapitation not the happen would be "for the kids". Aside from that its a samurai/ninja temeded manga. Decapitation should be a huge posibility.

Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

You know i really hope the manga does not get as bad as to show Tsunade growing new legs, torso or arms of he ends up losing those. Seriously it would be retarded.

The swords... That is another lol part. She had obviously lost her spine so how was she able to move her lower body? Her ability to regenerate the damage is not even relevant to the point it happends, so how exacly where brain impulses getting to her lower body? Yes i know its a manga.

Let's be serious. The only reason for a decapitation not the happen would be "for the kids". Aside from that its a samurai/ninja temeded manga. Decapitation should be a huge posibility.
    i don't even think she can grow back her legs ,... if they were cut off anyway.

and about the sprine thing,.... i couldn't agree more. But that just how Naruto is. i don't even think that far.. I just think that her chakra has already spread throughout her body so it can heal instantly with the removal of the blade. )

and that also show how unbelivable that technique was.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@n0air9x9

I don't find it weird that she can heal her spine and damage done to it after the removal of the blades, what i find wird is that she can move as long as her spine is snaped in half with the blades in her. As long as the blades are in there and her spine is made in half she should not be able to move her lower body no matter how much healing she has.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hashirama's cells give pretty much unlimited chakra pool. We can assume Hashi had that, too, so he could regenerate himself as much as he needed. Byakugou doesn't have that advantage - it wears out eventually. So as far as self-healing goes, Hashi's much better equipped.

However, if we consider medical ninjutsu as in ninjutsu that allows the ninja to act like a medic, e.g. heal others, Tsunade is the clear winner, since you can't just plant mokuton cells on anyone and expect them to survive (ok, it is being spammed right now, but I'm speaking from the reasonable point of view ).
    REVOLUTION! FREEDOM!

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Tsunade is probably as much of a better medic then Hashirama like Doctor House compared to Wolverine.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Tsunade since she can heal others as well. I doubt Hashirama can heal others, evne if he can heal himself. And Tsunade's still alive despite being cut in half. I doubt Hashirama can pull that off.

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast