Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: What Kind of devil fruits do u think will come up

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Steel fruit

1 10.00%
  • Fly fruit

0 0%
  • Grass Fruit

0 0%
  • Wind fruit

4 40.00%
  • Psychic fruit

0 0%
  • (Zoan)Griffin fruit

3 30.00%
  • Cerebrus Fruit

0 0%
  • Minitour fruit

0 0%
  • Dragon fruit

2 20.00%
  • Plastic fruit

0 0%
  • Smart fruit

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What kind of devil fruit do u think will appear next and what u want to see

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What kind of devil fruit do u think will appear next and what u want to see

Well I know that each and every one of u want to see the devil fruit that u want but predict what will be next my guess is the wood wood fruit i mean come on and also the steel steel fruit if any of those are out please correct me Thank u.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Feline's Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What kind of devil fruit do u think will appear next and what u want to see

I would love to see some more Mythical Zoan action, but i don't really mind what kind of fruit will be revealed. I just hope that the user will make creative use of the fruit.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Luffy94's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AllAnime View Post
    Well I know that each and every one of u want to see the devil fruit that u want but predict what will be next my guess is the wood wood fruit i mean come on and also the steel steel fruit if any of those are out please correct me Thank u.
    "Steel Steel Fruit" has Daz Bones.

And according to me, we are going to see one of the last unseen logias - Acid Acid no Mi. I don't believe there will be another new logia user in New World especially because of Haki users.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Feline's Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Magellan already has the Doku doku no Mi. So having another DF with the same ability but of a greater magnitude, and the ability to be intangible seems quite lame to me.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kokuryuu's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Luffy94 View Post
    Actually Daz Bones has the Supa Supa no Mi, allowing him to make sharp blades on his body. An "Steel Steel Fruit" sounds to me like a Paramecia (or Logia maybe), that gives to your body the hardness of the steel, etc.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Feline View Post
    Magellan already has the Doku doku no Mi. So having another DF with the same ability but of a greater magnitude, and the ability to be intangible seems quite lame to me.
    That doesn't mean it's not there. There are bound to be fruits with similar kind of effect. Besides, poison is not quite the same as acid. Big Mom obviously has some kind of acid issues going on. If it wasn't evident enough in manga, anime elaborated more upon it with sound effects.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Feline View Post
    We just had a snow logia even though Aokiji already has a ice logia, so everything is possible regarding DFs.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Luffy94's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kokuryuu View Post
    Actually Daz Bones has the Supa Supa no Mi, allowing him to make sharp blades on his body. An "Steel Steel Fruit" sounds to me like a Paramecia (or Logia maybe), that gives to your body the hardness of the steel, etc.
    Yes, and these sharp blades are made from steel. So it is the same.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    We just had a snow logia even though Aokiji already has a ice logia, so everything is possible regarding DFs.
    Aokiji has the Freezing powers, not just the ice power. The ice is the result of freezing the water either in the air, ocean or human bodies. And Oda already denied the possibility of two same DF powers to appear.

The Yuki Yuki no Mi is limited to snow and vulnerable to heat, the Hie Hie no Mi is not.

No, it's not. Blades may also be a result from any material that is able to be sharpened such as rocks, ice or even bones. Even though Zoro cut iron, a "Steel Steel fruit" would be anywhere more redundant than the Yuki Yuki no Mi to the Hie Hie no Mi - even though I hate the possibility of the "Steel Steel Fruit".

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Luffy94 He has the slice and dice fruit which it is made of metal but its a blade not just a plain hardened body as tough as steel he can cut stuff a steel fruit would mean well what i mean by is that he can mold metal and turn his body into steel just like Jozu (3rd division officer of Whitebeard)

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it possible to put the option "Other"?
    Anyway I wolud like to see more Zoan and possibly Logia.
    For example I would like to see a Tiger Tiger fruit, a Gorilla one and also a Dragon one.
    As for the Logia, a Rock Rock fruit would be cool.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

And according to me, we are going to see one of the last unseen logias - Acid Acid no Mi. I don't believe there will be another new logia user in New World especially because of Haki users.
    I hope that the Acid Acid no mi concerns Big Mam. It's very likely for her to have these powers from what we've seen so far, however it's not given, hence Oda could make something else out of it yet anyway.

As for the appearance of new Devil Fruits which I would like to see. An Ancient/Mythical Zoan would do just fine, I would even be satisfied if we did get to see Drake and his use of "Dino Dino no Mi, model T-Rex" fruit (My opinion, this is not given).

From Logias I'd agree on Luffy94's guess. But I would like to know, and if Oda explained it it would be great, if it's possible that the fruits just respawn themselves after their eater dies. Like in... ummm.. let's yes, 2 years period of time. Hence Ace's fruit would be available again after TimeSkip..

However there's no Paramecia fruit that would enthuse me. Seriously, it's either some material like fruit like Jozu had, allowing you to turn into it. I bet there could exist something like "Iron Iron no Mi" or "Copper Copper no Mi" - useless, as Haki users will easily penetrate through. Or there are just fruits that allow you to modify your body at will. Luffy can stretch. I don't remember and won't look for the names, but marine captain from Enies Lobby arc could turn himself into balls, or something very similar... Then there was Magellan, a poison man. Rusted man - marine captain. And so on.. nothing very exciting / blood warming.
    Only looking forward to see Doflamingo's "Wire Wire/String String no Mi" or whatever the name could be. I want to see his true DF power, yet the DF to get explained to the last bit.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner BlackLeggedDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Big Mam has the wood logia. Book it.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

except its not the same dude.
    Daz Bones hasn't been shown to mould his body into any steel shapes other than slicing weapons.
    If he can turn his body into a Shield Steel then sure its the Steel Fruit.
    Until then, a Steel Steel Fruit doesn't exist in One Piece.

Quote Originally Posted by llaubacher View Post
    However there's no Paramecia fruit that would enthuse me. Seriously, it's either some material like fruit like Jozu had, allowing you to turn into it. I bet there could exist something like "Iron Iron no Mi" or "Copper Copper no Mi" - useless, as Haki users will easily penetrate through.
    Not everybody is a Haki User so I don't think it would be useless.
    You're only looking at this from a fighting perspective and One Piece has always been far more than that.

I'm not current with the story fully, but not far off.
    So for logias I want to see, is the Sound Sound Fruit.
    (Control over vibrations and the element sound being its standard power.)

I suppose an added bonus would be being naturally able to mimic anyobdy's voice you wanted to. Not so relevant since Mr.2 could do it but it would make sense to have it.
    So you could vibrate your fist and hit someone at the same time doing extra damage or whenever your opponent tries to hit you physically, your body could vibrate violently so it hurt them.

As for a Zoan Fruit, Zoan Fruit: Cat Model: Panther. or Cat Model: Liger.
    Ligers and Panthers are cool cats.

As for Paramecia? Not a clue.
    Why I love this series so much. There isn't really a limit on possible DF's.
    Last edited by Airgrimes; January 06, 2013 at 02:48 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ankit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to see more Zoan's in general. Tbh, everything I could've imagined has already been in the manga, so I really don't know what else I want lol. I'm sure Oda has some cool DF's in store.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast