Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 136

Thread: Consider this an emo thread title...

  1. #31
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,761
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: xi0 was emo and hid his thread. So I made this thread for his fanbase...

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    But then how can you have more than one opinion on this? It came from your head
    Indeed, a very good point you have brought up here
    It's called self-alienation. Perhaps not quite the same context-wise, but I refer to it like that.

  2. #32
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,582
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: xi0 was emo and hid his thread. So I made this thread for his fanbase...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Indeed, a very good point you have brought up here
    It's called self-alienation. Perhaps not quite the same context-wise, but I refer to it like that.
    Is this how you try to get out of awkward situations when you suggest things that might be seen as offensive?

  3. #33
    The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ...
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,635
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: xi0 was emo and hid his thread. So I made this thread for his fanbase...

    O.o

  4. #34
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,761
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: xi0 was emo and hid his thread. So I made this thread for his fanbase...

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Is this how you try to get out of awkward situations when you suggest things that might be seen as offensive?
    Huh? Offensive? Where did I ever get offensive

  5. #35
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,582
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: xi0 was emo and hid his thread. So I made this thread for his fanbase...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Huh? Offensive? Where did I ever get offensive
    SEEN as offensive. You'd have to do better in my case

  6. #36
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,761
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: xi0 was emo and hid his thread. So I made this thread for his fanbase...

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    SEEN as offensive. You'd have to do better in my case
    If I ever get serious about it, you'll definitely be satisfied

  7. #37
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,582
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: xi0 was emo and hid his thread. So I made this thread for his fanbase...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    If I ever get serious about it, you'll definitely be satisfied
    I doubt it

  8. #38
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,761
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: xi0 was emo and hid his thread. So I made this thread for his fanbase...

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    I doubt it
    I thought you were an emo as it was suggested
    If you really are, be one and accept the painful satisfaction from my wrath.

    That is, if it ever comes out

  9. #39
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,582
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: xi0 was emo and hid his thread. So I made this thread for his fanbase...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    I thought you were an emo as it was suggested
    If you really are, be one and accept the painful satisfaction from my wrath.

    That is, if it ever comes out
    Why would an emo accept wrath from anyone other than their own melodramatic mind?

    And why would you assume I am just because of teasing?

  10. #40
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,761
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: xi0 was emo and hid his thread. So I made this thread for his fanbase...

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Why would an emo accept wrath from anyone other than their own melodramatic mind?

    And why would you assume I am just because of teasing?
    Why not? It could be fun. Aren't emo people enjoy enduring pain or something?
    Joking aside, I'm the goofy good guy of this story. Not by looks, but by character, I'm that pathetic

  11. #41
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,582
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: xi0 was emo and hid his thread. So I made this thread for his fanbase...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Why not? It could be fun. Aren't emo people enjoy enduring pain or something?
    Joking aside, I'm the goofy good guy of this story. Not by looks, but by character, I'm that pathetic
    Your smiley choices are pretty interesting...

  12. #42
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,761
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: xi0 was emo and hid his thread. So I made this thread for his fanbase...

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Your smiley choices are pretty interesting...
    I don't want to make a sad face when I know how weak I am compared to some other.
    In a way, you could say I have come to accept my own persona.

  13. #43
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,582
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: xi0 was emo and hid his thread. So I made this thread for his fanbase...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    I don't want to make a sad face when I know how weak I am compared to some other.
    In a way, you could say I have come to accept my own persona.
    Why do you beat yourself and put on masks?

  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #44
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,761
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: xi0 was emo and hid his thread. So I made this thread for his fanbase...

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Why do you beat yourself and put on masks?
    Cause not many people can follow this movement and they are fooled into an illusionary Haku I create.
    In that very same sense, you are good.

    See, I'm bored in this world and let it be testing others or testing my own, I don't care. I'm just enjoying myself with all that.

  16. #45
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,582
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: xi0 was emo and hid his thread. So I made this thread for his fanbase...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Cause not many people can follow this movement and they are fooled into an illusionary Haku I create.
    In that very same sense, you are good.

    See, I'm bored in this world and let it be testing others or testing my own, I don't care. I'm just enjoying myself with all that.
    You think I wear masks? Isn't that projecting?

    Ah, well that makes sense I guess.

New Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts