Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I WAS RIGHT - On Zetsu being the big bad <3

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I WAS RIGHT - On Zetsu being the big bad

It was a good read but I believe that the OP put way more though into this manga then Kishi lol.

Personally I don't want Madara to end up a chump as the OP suggest. e already had Nagato, then Obito and I don't need this trend continued with Madara. I would actually like what the OP suggest to be true but then Madara show himself as knowing this all along and has prepared of it. I want Madara as the Aizen(Bleach) of Naruto.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member killy-.-'s Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

#1 U changed ur theory and I realy like it now. The only thing I'd add is
    -It was Zetsu who gave to/droped near Kabuto the dead body of Madara. Zetsu knew that Obito is not following the plan anymore, that Kabuto knows how to use ET and he will do it to the body, also Zetsu new that Madara knows how to get out of Kabuto's control.

"following the plan anymore" - - or more likely it's just a lie made to make Nagato Obito and Madara do all the dirty job. Zetsu had to act b/c Obito almost screwed up Zetsu's / Jubii plans.
    Last edited by killy-.-; February 15, 2014 at 05:53 AM.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

wanted to add badluck....that the black side of zetsu is the same side as madara's missing eye
    also that white zetsu is on the same side as hashirama's chestface....so i've been thinking that madara had to give up a piece of himself to make black zetsu"his will".just like it took a part of hashirama to create white zetsu....100's of thousands no doubt
    but notice there is only one blackzetsu at a time...same with only one spiral
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    It was a good read but I believe that the OP put way more though into this manga then Kishi lol.

Personally I don't want Madara to end up a chump as the OP suggest. e already had Nagato, then Obito and I don't need this trend continued with Madara. I would actually like what the OP suggest to be true but then Madara show himself as knowing this all along and has prepared of it. I want Madara as the Aizen(Bleach) of Naruto.
    The difference is that Nagato deserved the story that was told about him, and had the rug of his origin ripped out from under his feet by Tobi's "Madarafication" bs. Pain was a legitimately terrifying presence, always in command of the otherwise unruly Akatsuki, always mysterious and invoking so much quality conversation among fans. Nobody expected AL (remember that acronym?) was the corpse of a child Jiraiya trained who is being controlled by his other teammate who has a miraculous pair of eyes that will probably spell doom for- do you see where I'm going with this?

Madara was a fucking statue for the entire manga. He had no place just butting in to a story where we ALREADY had a perfectly epic big bad that Naruto and Sasuke would have to team up to defeat. Nagato and Orochimaru were perfectly epic final villain candidates, and now we're seemingly stuck with Madara? You see why I might be such a Zetsu optimist. Madara was always and has always been a blatant Card-Carrying Villain, even worse than Snidely Whiplash Tobi. Unless we get a scene where Madara is tying Mito to the proverbial train tracks.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hawaplop's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hate to break it to,you but I posted this years ago.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hawaplop View Post
    Proof?

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Proof?
    Not going through every single one of my posts just to show proof.
    I could care less if you don't believe me.
    My point is, he was not the first to post this theory, and I'm sure I wasn't either.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My point is, he was not the first to post this theory, and I'm sure I wasn't either.
    I'm pretty sure he was the only one to post that theory on this forum.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member killy-.-'s Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Why do You even write here?

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So your point was to waste all of our times and contribute nothing to my thread by basically stating "Somebody somewhere thought up a thing you thought up before you"? Terrific.

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ----------

And this is the first thing you said. Not even a hint of what was similar or anything- you make it sound like I just lifted your whole mystery post and claimed it as my own. Why would you even post here if it was just to bark in the corner?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    So your point was to waste all of our times and contribute nothing to my thread by basically stating "Somebody somewhere thought up a thing you thought up before you"? Terrific.

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ----------

And this is the first thing you said. Not even a hint of what was similar or anything- you make it sound like I just lifted your whole mystery post and claimed it as my own. Why would you even post here if it was just to bark in the corner?
    First off, why would you start a thread saying you are right when nothing has been proven yet at all?
    I made the post because you hailed yourself as a genius predictor when nothing has been shown in the manga to support your theory at all yet you bash so many other people for their theories/predictions.
    I wouldn't have said anything if it were anyone else.

And you're right about one thing.
    Making a post replying to anything you post is a complete waste of time.
    Look at how upset you get over someone saying you weren't the first one to come up with a particular theory.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

First off, why would you start a thread saying you are right when nothing has been proven yet at all?
    Irony. Which can be lost over text, I admit. But it's there if you look hard enough.

Quote Quote:
    I made the post because you hailed yourself as a genius predictor when nothing has been shown in the manga to support your theory at all yet you bash so many other people for their theories/predictions.
    I don't bash theories. "Eternal Mangekyou is the physical fusion of four eyeballs" isn't a theory, it's just a dumb string of words made into a sentence. I don't feel so bad about "bashing" that. I'm not sure I "hail" myself as anything except a guy posting on the internet, either.

Quote Quote:
    I wouldn't have said anything if it were anyone else.
    So this is a personal thing you could have PM'd me and not wasted anybody else's time with? Double excellent.

Quote Quote:
    And you're right about one thing.
    Making a post replying to anything you post is a complete waste of time.
    Look at how upset you get over someone saying you weren't the first one to come up with a particular theory.
    I'm not upset that I wasn't the first ever to think of a thing. Read my words again.

I'm upset that someone wasted my time getting me excited over seeing a post in my thread and it's just somebody stopping by to say "Hey, the sky's blue. I bet you didn't know that because I knew that first". "...Thanks a lot, meaningless stranger." It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the vast majority of ideas ANYBODY HAS have already been thought up in some smaller or large way by somebody else. There are lots of people in the world.

But to say what he did and not even offer proof, and then dance around the subject as if I had just waltzed into his thread and said the same thing is just garbage. Didn't even say what ideas he had first. Just said "Yeah I did it first" to the whole damn thing. That is freaking impossible.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I don't bash theories. "Eternal Mangekyou is the physical fusion of four eyeballs" isn't a theory, it's just a dumb string of words made into a sentence. I don't feel so bad about "bashing" that.
    It can't be any worse than the zestu theory, but everyone have there opinions

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    It can't be any worse than the zestu theory, but everyone have there opinions
    Well at least say why my theory sucks.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    Well at least say why my theory sucks.
    To be honest, the only reason why i disagree with your theory is because zestu is one of the weakest characters in the manga.

New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast