Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 6 / 10)

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

0 0%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

0 0%
  • 8 (Epic)

3 12.50%
  • 7 (Good)

9 37.50%
  • 6 (Average)

7 29.17%
  • 5 (Below Average)

1 4.17%
  • 4 (Bad)

1 4.17%
  • 3 (Horrible)

1 4.17%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

2 8.33%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 135 Discussion / 136 Predictions

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member colonywars's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 135 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ryus View Post

Random thought: how did such a small girl unsheth and weild such a large sword... especially quitly enough to sneak up on a yoma. Oh well, at least by using such a sword we can tell Yagi was at least trying to distance his flashback from the anime's axe.
    Hello Long time no see :P

I noticed this also In anime was an Axe here is sword. But the point is, maybe because Priscilla was also so good in hiding her "human" energy? And after yoma part implantation she become so undetectable even by Teresa?

And about chapter, another filler, yet it is slowly going to and inevitable end.

GoG, thank You for translation and for spoiler theory. You may have a point here

Have a good day

2. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Elandyll's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    @Ryus

Hope dies last. Unfortunately I don't share your optimism and I'm almost sure that no Claymore will die. And even if, they can always ask Dae to resurrect someone by using Priscilla's/Destroyer's/Riful's/Cassandra's bits after they're defeated. With the amount of material lying around he can probably ressurect all Claymores in history . Also, it would still be lame if Deneve, Helen and Miria would die. After all they've had god-mode all this time (so why would it change suddenly?).
    Hehe

It's Miria, she's fine!! And she finished Priscilla off with her teeth too!
    Last edited by Elandyll; January 30, 2013 at 12:15 PM.

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Elandyll View Post
    I also thought about my earlier comment regarding the rather strange lack of focus on Clare after her return, and came to the conclusion that this is in order to pull a series of "Wows!" on us, kinda like her little stroll through Cassandra's heads.
    By withholding informations about exaclty what happened in the Blob, and just how much potential Clare might have reached now by both absorbing Rafaela's memories -and- a probable sizeable amount of Yoki in the Destroyer (let alone the original suposed potential of Theresa), Yagi keeps a "fog of war" around Clare in order to pull out some surprise moves against Priscilla.

ex: as Usual with Pris, Clare+Ghosts will at first seem to inflict a lot of dmg on Pris, but suddenly she will regererate in a heart beat and inflict massive damage on the Ghosts (imo possibly killing several. The maiming w/ afterwards repairing with no lasting effetcs has become a joke, even for Yagi I'm sure).
    What I expect next is Clare to be either believed dead -or- about to be crushed, but thanks to all that "unknown potential" she can make a come back. That is also on par with most of her previous tough fights.
    Possibly insert GEG's theory about the "good Pris" helping to hold back Awakened Pris, and you could have a nice finisher move right there,

My 2cps
    I am pretty sure it will be like that in the end, Clare will unlock Teresa's true power and defeat Priscilla in several seconds ( because realistically they cannot defeat her in any other way; except for GeG's theory, but that theory is to cheesy to work so it will not happened ).
    But I am annoyed by this ignoring of her in the last several chapters. Before all of this manga has been concentrated around Clare, we could constantly see her commenting various situations and getting into the fight - and that was awesome. Now Yagi has most concentrated on AB's and others, living Clare at background. As much as I find others interesting we need to get back to Clare because she is the center of manga, it's main protagonist. It's like Goral said: Claymore ratings got higher since Clare returned and start kicking a** all around her, we definitely need more Clare in action. Not her standing and watching in confusion how several AB's fight.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Elandyll View Post
    It's Miria, she's fine!! And she finished Priscilla off with her teeth too!
    I don't know about Prissy but she did finished Hysteria with her teeth XD
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kenshi's Avatar
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by God Eye Galatea View Post
    Spoiler show
    I didn't get that part :/ can anyone explain that part?
    Last edited by Ancy; January 30, 2013 at 02:53 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

What really makes me less optimistic about Claymore is not the manga but the over the limit high dose of negativity about the story that is spreading among fans that in many cases like the last chapter was indeed in no place. Yagi has a point of view in every chapter, and the thing is that we don't live inside his mind to judge everything as we hold the truth! Just give me a break from these posts and let me enjoy speculations..

8. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

After reading other comments, I have polished that theory a bit more.

Priscilla's obsession with Teresa
    - Twisted guardian angel Priscilla needs to find and eliminate the dangerous threat which is Teresa for Priscilla, any reminiscence of Teresa she still considered a dangerous threat to her.
    - Good Priscilla wants to find Teresa because Teresa was the last person she remembered before she lost her humanity and before the twisted guardian angel took over. Thus, in a way Teresa may served as the a symbol of her humanity or her good side. (Young Raki 'smell' like Teresa, reminded her of humanity, thus in turn she was able to restraint herself from feeding on humans or killing Raki.)

The whole issue with Priscilla's memories
    - What stood out during the flashback is Priscilla's Papa's repeated reassurance to young Priscilla that "there is no need for her to worry about anything." Twisted guardian angel is in control, so no need to remember anything painful or life threatening, in turns all of her memories from when she witnessed her yoma father are suppressed (In extra scene, Priscilla remembered her family, as she called out to her papa, mama, brother, and sister). Thus, good Priscilla took a backseat while twisted guardian angel Priscilla 'protected' her.
    - Remembering life threatening memories is viewed as a dangerous threat for Priscilla
    - Regaining memories also means a chance Priscilla to remember who she was and what she has become which is a monster, essentially a yoma that is something she despites the most. Thus, she would then becomes a dangerous threat to herself as well.
    - Much like how it is implied this chapter that when the Destroyer took damages externally, it was weaken mentally as well. Priscilla when taken massive damages externally, her mental seal of her memories also weaken, thus she recovered some memories after each massive damage that we saw. However, the twisted guardian angel Priscilla stop herself from remember completely, in turns the twisted guardian angel Priscilla power up externally in a desperate attempt to regain control mentally, but it's too late the memories are coming back already.

The final scene between Priscilla and Clare would definitely parallel that of Priscilla's and Teresa's scene. The major difference is that this time it would be Good Priscilla in control, not the twisted guardian angel in Teresa's case. In a some way, Priscilla would finally 'redeem' herself for what she have done, and have Clare finally free her from herself. In addition, unlike Teresa who let her guards down, Clare has Rafaela's yoki field in combination of PSY for detection, if Priscilla is to try any funny business, then Clare would definitely Quicksword her ass.
    This scenario may not only be just a mental event, but physical as well. It may actually involve Cassandra in some way becoming the physical vessel for one of the Priscillas, after all parts of Priscilla is deep within her.
    I know some may not like it, but I feel that Raki would play a major role in drawing out the Good Priscilla if it really the case.

As for the theory that Priscilla's defeat would be by Clare unlocking Teresa's true power, surely that it is quite possible and one way for her defeat. However, let me add this, Teresa viewed herself as a monster, and she wanted Clare to live as a normal human. With that said, would Teresa inside Clare let Clare have her power and becomes what she is which she sees as a monster. It may be one of the reason why Clare could still not access that power. I want to see Clare kick ass with Teresa's true power as much as anyone else. But, I do think that if Clare did unlock Teresa's true power, it would also spell the end of the manga even if the story does go any further because really not much progression could be made after that. Surely, we still have the main continents to explore, but Clare with Teresa's power could just take care of everything. Unless there are more enemies with power levels at the level of Teresa or greater, but then it would have cheapen the whole story imho.

@ Goral

About how Dae is able to recognize Priscilla? Well, remember Dae's obsession with No.1s, his finest piece of works, and he filled his whole room full of dead No.1s bodies. Dae may not remembered all the Claymore warriors ever created, but he surely knows his No.1s and most likely the No.1s to be candidates. Priscilla was the replacement for No.1 Teresa who was considered one of the strongest No.1 and she becomes No.2 right off the bat. Dae mentions this chapter that Priscilla has an astonishing past and a rare young girl, thus it highly likely Priscilla was a special case and in turns was more recognizable.

@ littleangel

I feel that in a similar way as well. I think some of us just forget to enjoy the chapter, and patiently waiting to see and anticipate how things would eventually play out.

P.S
    @ Kenshi
    It was literally what it said, but I forget to intrepet that line, I will change it. lol

"Dae: Kukuku... Very interesting... Really, let me say this secretly...."

This would probably be better.
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; January 31, 2013 at 12:04 AM.

10. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm I don't really know what to say about the chapter. I like how Priscilla is finally in control of her body now, but thought it was pretty weird when she barfed up the Destroyer, I thought she would have ripped it from an injury or something haha. Wonder if well get more Priscilla next chapter or we'll switch back to the Awakened Throw down ? XD

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner lies's Avatar
    Country
    North Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

I do appreciate the Priscilla back story, even if it wasn't done perfectly. For all the time that Priscilla has been knocking around as the main antagonist, we haven't really learned much about her, and why she does the odd stuff she does (self-inflicted amnesia, not killing little girls, following Raki around and not eating for 7 years, then deciding to murder Clare for no real reason).
    Still, we didn't need that many pages explicating the whole quarantine plan. "Hey, let's lock families in their houses for a few weeks and see if they all get eaten." would have been enough.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner SpeedyIX's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Priscilla's reminding me of Teresa on that last page

and... I'm loving it!!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member wickedsmile's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleangel View Post
    What really makes me less optimistic about Claymore is not the manga but the over the limit high dose of negativity about the story that is spreading among fans that in many cases like the last chapter was indeed in no place. Yagi has a point of view in every chapter, and the thing is that we don't live inside his mind to judge everything as we hold the truth! Just give me a break from these posts and let me enjoy speculations..
    I don't see why the concerns, some of us have voiced within recent time, should prevent you from enjoying the Manga. All of us have our own feelings and have drawn different conclusions on future events. In addition, all of us have praised Yagi's work when our "feelings" warranted such merit. Inversely, we have also expressed less than positive feedback when story line, image or dialogue quality lacked in certain chapters.

If you feel, we have made an error in conclusions, then please elaborate. Mind you, don't ever think that I would aim to change your way of thinking or to sway you to a different path. I merely seek to understand your reasoning. I find literature more rewarding when I can understand the material from different points of view.
    I don't want to die. Even if that makeshift family was all nothing more than an illusion, doomed to someday fall apart. I so wish, so wish, it could have lasted the tiniest bit longer. - Norihiro Yagi

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, this was the best chapter I've seen in a very long time ^_^

Obviously I have a bit of bias.....the avatar should be enough of a clue of someone I think I would call my favorite character, so to see her like this was the biggest surprise I could have expected.

Is everyone right in that the flashback was a waste? I can honestly see that....their isn't much that we saw, that we didn't already know, and I can perfectly understand the "less is more" feeling of just leaving it for imagination, or an extra scene....in fact, this would have been perfect as an extra scene; I can totally understand this being seen as superfluous.

So why show this at all? Obviously, it must have important significance even if we don't understand it now...this could very well be the start of more flashbacks and hopefully new information about her -- why show Priscilla flashbacks at all?

Maybe she's about to die...

.....Did anybody else get that feeling? I know; strangely backwards compared to my excitement....but thinking about why their would suddenly be flashbacks like this definitely felt like a sorethumb - not in the sense that I didn't enjoy it, because I did....but in the sense of trying to figure out what Yagi's agenda is....and honestly, the thought that these flashbacks represent a genuine "beginning of the end" for Priscilla, crossed my mind.

I'm not gonna be a broken record on the Claire and Priscilla blob moments....I've flat out given up completely on such moments ever being revealed, even if it were a perfect moment for character growth....the irony is, these Priscilla flashbacks, for me, can be seen as a strange compensation....my whole insanity in wanting to see the inside of the blob, was because of the growth these characters can undergo - in learning more about themselves, and eachother, then they (and we) ever knew....in having a mental-battle if that's what it comes down too, and the whole dynamic between them finally comes to a cease after being ridiculously dragged out for so long.

I wouldn't say having these Priscilla flashbacks necessarily makes up for that, but....I don't know -- I honestly have to think on it, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

As for GEG"s theory.....not to sound annoying, because it is a good theory....but I guess nobody remembers that I've had the head-canon of Priscilla having multiple personalities for, well, forever now....I only made about a million posts about it throughout my whole career on Animesuki >_>. But putting that aside, is that the direction the manga is genuinely going down? as in, ambiguity-be-damned, we're finally doing this once and for all?.....Well, I certainly hope so...because again, frankly, at this point, Yagi has to do something, and I suppose I do like how GEG's theory takes into account her father as the literal source of Priscilla's psychology duality....that her instability wasn't just something personal, or out of 'natural causes', but focused and derived....and that her potential as a warrior, wasn't simply due to her personally, but, as with any other warrior, because of the Yoma source....which obviously begs the question of what was so different about this particular yoma?

Lots to say, but we have time for that, and this is genuinely exciting to write about .

And something, he has.....for starters, I think we can all truly say that Raciella the Destroyer, is bonafide dead -- is it/she really?...Well, I don't know -- the whole, "not dead unless we see it" doesn't really apply to something like this, but I feel confident in saying that she really is dead, which means Priscilla genuinely won the mental fight....does this mean Priscilla has been powered up, as much as she doesn't need too?.....well...I'm not sure - I think I need to relook at old chapters again, but I don't think Priscilla has been augmented in any sense....she has purged Raciella from her body completely, so I'm not sure I would say that.

I suppose then would be a good time to look back and sum up any feelings and thoughts I may have had on her....I think I've already done that (and they weren't really happy thoughts), but I suppose, given that she really is seemingly dead this time, I might as well try to make room for that this month.

.....I have to be honest - I loved this chapter.....this was genuinely the most interesting chapter of Claymore I've read in a very long time; and i know this is just favoritism talking, but I guess I can't help it.....Priscilla is just such a darn interesting person; she's a walking mystery, and to this day, I still haven't gotten her figured out....that she could be the focus like this, and Yagi could actually start to make sense out of her (after trainwrecking her with that scent-nonsense) again, I can't help but be intrigued.

I suppose the one thing that really stuck out for me....is that, once again, we know nothing about this Riful-thingamajig -- actually, we do....apparently, she surpasses the AO's as well, which is ridiculous....I don't get how that works, but the answers obviously have something to do with Priscilla....maybe she unknowingly powered Riful up, maybe the bizarre merger/child of Riful and Dauf somehow equated to a power-level as strong as her....who knows - but given what has happened this chapter, I do have the curiosity to wonder.

and Dae and Rubel.....It's curious to hear from Dae -- obviously, he has always known more then he let on, and the Organization was splintering with or without Rubel...that the former has things to talk about, definitely intrigues me, given his feinting that he wondered where the arm came from....I suppose in general, it's just fun to watch these chessmasters go at eachother - hiding and revealing things to eachother....and probably, inevitably killing eachother, which would feel satisfying.

That's all I have to say for now....but honestly.....I liked this chapter, I really did -- it was the most satisfying chapter I've read in ages...and I know it's for the wrong reasons (having the character you like have this exposition), but I guess I can't help it....on the fair side, developments have taken place, and it's all leading to something -- is it something worthwhile? Should we care? If it really leads to her demise, it very well could be....I guess we'll have to wait and see.
    Last edited by Shiek927; January 30, 2013 at 11:51 PM.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Galatea! You really blow my mind with your posts.. Quite amazing indeed And the way you answered my questions are super satisfying and acceptable and possible if you think about it as if Yagi did all of this all this time and waited for the time for us to realize that and this chapter gave you inspiration to tell it all. The schizophrenia thing and powers due to the close relationship to her and not anyone but her father who she loves the most is smart and like counter Clare's Teresa's thing as she got her powers from the one she loved the most, but could Priscilla have requested this herself?? If so this would be the ultimate twist for me like I will be in shock that they are the same no matter what and with this like who knows maybe with this her death will be in tears to us rather than she killed the b*tch and everyone is living a happily ever after life! Even if Dae did this without her knowing, I would feel sorry for her as she was forced to have the Yoma who killed her family and took over her father's memories as the one who made her a Claymore and then back to Yoma!!!

@wickedsmile,
    I totally agree, but the thing is while reading all those posts some really gets on my nerve as they talk about how Yagi lost it from the "golden" time and stuff and talk about Priscilla's past as it was nothing, but it was quite the opposite as it sent us back to the very first chapters and for me the very first episode of Claymore that I watched and made me love the anime and after the anime the manga as a whole!! Like this is what brought people to Claymore and Yagi finally brought this to us and they can't see it, as they only want to see what is inside their minds happen and even if that happened they won't be satisfied at all so that's what is getting on my nerves. They requested something and Yagi did give it, but they just couldn't see it because they no longer are the fans they were just 3 years ago and lost that thing to speculate behind what we have and see what Yagi wants us to see not what we want to see.. It really makes me feel that this is what happened after all of this because to me this chapter was epic! like 9 of 10 which is indeed my opinion and many may disagree and at least give me why you hated it not because it didn't match what you had in mind but for what?? Really?? Or just was it that some now consider themselves experts in story writing that they can surpass Yagi who had our minds blown all this time and for what?! Anyway you read the last two posts I wrote and that can explain what I have in mind and why I wrote what I wrote but I only want all the fans to get themselves from all the ideas they have in their minds and try to see what Yagi has to us as it always amazed us after we got the whole story not just a chapter and we start judging, just give it time and we will get it all.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
    As for GEG"s theory.....not to sound annoying, because it is a good theory....but I guess nobody remembers that I've had the head-canon of Priscilla having multiple personalities for, well, forever now....
    You're not the first one you know. Practically anyone who read first 5 volumes has noticed the difference between Priscilla as a Claymore and Priscilla as an awakened being and considered a possibility that she has two/multiple personalities. But up till now I don't remember anyone presenting such concise theory as GEG's and that makes a huge difference.

Personally I thought that she had child persona and youma persona (so it's different from the usual in that she still has her humanity side somewhere deep and it sometimes takes over youma one). But the way I see it she has always had it ever since her parents were killed and her true persona was the sarcastic one we saw once she killed Teresa. I just don't like the thought that Yagi would be making excuses for her killing Teresa and blaming youma for it, not her.

BTW, I've found a great post made by khryoleoz. Here's a piece (but I recommend you read the whole discussions which spans on many pages before and after):

Quote Originally Posted by khryoleoz
    Not quite. You are comparing different events than what I refer to. I look at right after Teresa overwhelmed all four, just when Teresa was about to behead Priscilla. There, Priscilla was whimpering like a child calling for papa, just as she did when she overwhelmed Isley. She didn't feel the need to go after Isley because, well she beat him and he conceded. She went after Teresa because she not only showed dominance but mercy, which was a greater insult. Priscilla's really cookoo.
    And

Quote Originally Posted by khryoleoz
    When she faced the dilemma of choosing between dying as a human or living as an AB, she had not yet awakened, so she made the choice as a human. We make moral choices not randomly but based upon our passions and inclinations, producing in us at all times one impulse that is stronger than the rest. What has been consistent about Priscilla is that she doesn't want to die. So in her human heart, she valued simply living and paying its cost over remaining a human and paying its cost. And for that choice, Teresa is sacrificed.
    ---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

@littleangel
    But the quality of Claymore has dropped and significantly. The writing (after the story got away from seeing it from Clare's POV the plot has become more chaotic and cut to pieces and we've started to go from one place to another and from one time to a different time more often than ever), the characters (which do not die and which can't dirty their hands or let others dirty their hands) thus basically everything important. And the only reason I don't find first 15.5 pages pointless is that it triggered an interesting theory in GEG's mind, not because it was well written.

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    @littleangel
    But the quality of Claymore has dropped and significantly. The writing (after the story got away from seeing it from Clare's POV the plot has become more chaotic and cut to pieces and we've started to go from one place to another and from one time to a different time more often than ever), the characters (which do not die and which can't dirty their hands or let others dirty their hands) thus basically everything important. And the only reason I don't find first 15.5 pages pointless is that it triggered an interesting theory in GEG's mind, not because it was well written.
    Define the word quiality because it means lots of things like the drawing which no two disagree that Yagi has improved from the very start of the manga which make this point invalid but if you mean story wise, then I will say what Malak has said, and reread the manga from the beginning till now and you will see that the manga hasn't dropped not a bit at all which when I did, I realized it was all due to the very long time we spent like we started from 2007! So yeah a very very long time has passed and this is what we are feeling now, and if you go back and do that, you will see probably what I and Malak realized and this point will no longer be a problem. About the jumping and stuff, then I must tell you that every story goes from point A then expands to A, B, C, D and many other points and this is normal in every story and when you feel that it is too much, it is because you love the story too much that you feel that this will damage it. Although could happen, IMO Claymore is not the case and this made it better and better, maybe there is a little haste in the Destroyer arc but before and after is really good.
    Now about the Characters, why do you want them to die?! As even in the past they rarely died except for Yomas and ABs, and the only time that lots of humans died was in Pieta were most of the Claymores died and apparently, everyone is stuck at that stage as it that was Claymore! Claymore was all about surviving desperate situations and stuff like that.. Which in the end, is all around surviving! Not dying!!

About the last point which is the 15 pages, it's amazing that it did inspire Galatea but if you like it for the inspiration then you are not getting her inspiration!! If you like her theory then why not like what inspired her into this?? It all goes around that you are not getting the importance of those pages, because it wasn't much about her past as what happened like this went there and that when over there, but what happened as in the pain she felt, the emotions that did drive her and other points like that plus what I wrote about a little paradise from the old times to remember these times were Claymore was simple and pure which is what you want actually (jumping from place to another)?

BTW I made lots of typos and no time to correct them so please forgive me..
    Last edited by littleangel; January 31, 2013 at 07:26 AM.

23. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dark Night's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ClaFanN1 View Post
    The drawing is the least important thing in a manga, otherwise mangas like bleach wouldn't be so popular
    Of course the drawings are important. I've ignored a few popular mangas because the art didn't quite do it for me. And Kubo's art is awesome.

As for the chapter, the first part felt somewhat like padding. Most Claymores seem to carry trauma from when they were humans, so this seemed more like [unnecessary] repetition. Gernot's translation pending of course, but I'm not sure much will change.

Still, being the main villain it makes sense that we would get her back-story. She seems like a nice girl, but perhaps even as a human she was a bit unstable, which was carried over and amplified when she became a Claymore.

Edit: "Unawakened" Riful-Doll was beating the Destroyer, but she just decided to use her true awakened form. Can she put up a fight? Priscilla looks mightily confident.
    Last edited by Dark Night; January 31, 2013 at 02:21 PM.
    Shiro 2

New Reply
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast