Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 589 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 6 / 10)

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

0 0%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

0 0%
  • 8 (Epic)

3 12.50%
  • 7 (Good)

9 37.50%
  • 6 (Average)

7 29.17%
  • 5 (Below Average)

1 4.17%
  • 4 (Bad)

1 4.17%
  • 3 (Horrible)

1 4.17%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

2 8.33%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Claymore 135 Discussion / 136 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 135 Discussion / 136 Predictions

I am sure that whatever Yagi has in his sleeve we will be more then surprised when it hits us.
    One thing is sure - Riful-Doll and those Awakened Beings will not be there for much longer. It remains to be seen how will they fare against Cassandra and what will happened to it. Now that Priscilla is released Cassandra lost her usefulness and Miria's plan has failed. We will see if she will help them in this battle, or will she concentrate first on awakened who are attacking her.
    The most useless thing so far are Chronos and Lars, I mean - everybody ( non-human at least ) are fighting around them and all they are doing is standing there in the open and commenting like they are on football match... They are becoming so annoying to me that I wish someone just would do this to them: Please do something, die or run away or anything - just don't stay there doing nothing.
    We will see what will next chapter bring us, but I am sure we will either have Daae explaining some things to us + another Priscilla flashback or Just Priscilla's flashback + some action around Cassandra.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    I am sure that whatever Yagi has in his sleeve we will be more then surprised when it hits us.
    One thing is sure - Riful-Doll and those Awakened Beings will not be there for much longer. It remains to be seen how will they fare against Cassandra and what will happened to it. Now that Priscilla is released Cassandra lost her usefulness and Miria's plan has failed. We will see if she will help them in this battle, or will she concentrate first on awakened who are attacking her.
    The most useless thing so far are Chronos and Lars, I mean - everybody ( non-human at least ) are fighting around them and all they are doing is standing there in the open and commenting like they are on football match... They are becoming so annoying to me that I wish someone just would do this to them: Please do something, die or run away or anything - just don't stay there doing nothing.
    We will see what will next chapter bring us, but I am sure we will either have Daae explaining some things to us + another Priscilla flashback or Just Priscilla's flashback + some action around Cassandra.
    Lol I may have my own opinion in this matter, but I'm liking your post just because you say they commentate like a football match aaahahahahahahaaahahahha.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Utsune View Post
    Lol I may have my own opinion in this matter, but I'm liking your post just because you say they commentate like a football match aaahahahahahahaaahahahha.
    I swear to God Emperor it is literally like that, let me give you an example:

Lars: Good day loyal Claymore readers and welcome to the ultimate battle on Claymore continent.
    Chronos: As you may noticed so far we are ready to start as Cassandra is slowly approaching us.
    Lars: Here she comes, the Ghosts are standing right in front of her. An it seems folks that Cassandra choose to strike first, and.....she missed.
    Chronos: But wait, she is continuing her strike and it seems that she is concentrated on one single Ghosts.
    Lars: She is barely holding down one head Chronos, and look - the other head is rushing toward her. It seems that she is going to be crushed...oh the Humanity...What?
    Chronos: I cannot believe it folks, it looks like that Ghost was able to destroy Cassandra's head in just one hit. Incredible, just incredible.
    Lars: But look, she is no stooping at one head.
    Chronos: That's right Lars, she has taken the moment and head into counteroffensive. It is now Ghosts turn to strike.
    Lars: Tho heads charge toward her, but it seems taht not even that cannot stop this Ghosts shinning star.
    Chronos: Look Lars, it seems that yet another head is going toward her.
    Lars: You are right Chronos, I wonder will she...YES, she cut that head too.
    Chronos: Now nothing stands before her and her goal, and she iis already rushing toward it.
    Lars: She is getting closer and closer, her sword ready to deliver the killing blow.
    Chronos: She is almost there, Cassandra looks confused - will she be able to react in time.
    Lars and Chronos: AAANNNNDDDDDD..........OOOOOOHhhhhhhhh..........
    Lars: Well folks, it looks like that she missed. What a shame.
    Chronos: But nevertheless she was quite good, taking down four enemies and almost scoring a direct hit. Ladies and gentlemen, that was Ghosts shining champion. Former organization number 47 - Clare.
    Lars: And we can see from here that public impressions are mixed. Awakened Beings are not so impressed, the same goes for Organization men. But it seems that her comrades are quite happy and surprised, and in the end it seems aht is the most important thing for now Chronos.
    Chronos: Yes, indeed it is Lars. Well folks that was all for this week. Join us next week where we will continue our battle with Cassandra and Ghosts and maybe, if we have time, we will report more on Priscilla and that mysterious creature that just appeared.
    Lars: This were Lars and Chronos, reporting live from Rabona - site of legendary epic battle for the fate of the island.
    Chronos and Lars: GOOD NIGHT AND STAY SAFE!

This are basically Chronons and Lars ever since the battle started, even Clarice entered the battle even if it was for a short time.
    Yagi seriously needs to give them some role, they are just standing there and commenting entire battle and that pisses me off every next chapter.
    Come on guys, you were freaking number 4 and number 6 and you are just standing there and pretending to be smart?
    Just....Just please run far, far away or go and hit Priscilla so that she may kill you.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

6. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahahaha wait for it, wait for it, I'm sure Yagi will give them a chance to shine no matter how short or long it would be I have faith in Yagi.

But actually now that you've mentioned it, they have survived the 'sieve' at the beginning, when Priscilla went a bit berserk after being released from the blob. And they're pretty damn calm and collected even in face of danger. Compared to No.3 Dauf, they look much smarter too lol. However, if the ranking still makes sense then naturally they wouldn't be stronger than Dauf, and by that logic I won't expect them to put up a fight against our Ghosts much better than No. 3+9+47 vs Dauf seven years ago (not saying they'll fight each other, pretty unlikely at this stage seeing that they've become football commentators lol. In shounen, only good/neutral guys get that role for so many chapters straight haha. Feel free to go against the trend though, Yagi-sensei )

But on the other hand, Dauf is kinda dumb, if I'd be frank about it (some might say love makes people stupid lol, not that I agree.) And he is generally slow. I do agree with Clare than great combat abilities do not necessarily come from strength, but in speed and technique, and our commentators here might have those to make up for their lack of power (for example, they have enough speed to escape from Priscilla at the beginning.)

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

And that is what annoys me the most - those two are very powerful and yet there are doing nothing. But I too have hope in Yagi sense that he will be able to make them at least a little useful in the future chapters.

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

They're just BSing around to be honest.
    More importantly is Cassandra. As we can see, all Cassandra has done is just ram her Medusa-spawn heads around at decent speeds.
    Wait...is that all Cassandra can do? (Oh boy, Yagi, don't even...)
    So I'm assuming Cassandra will do something deserving of an "AO".
    Priscilla VS Riful-doll will probably end up with another amazing twist or something.
    (inb4 Riful-doll turns out to be a piece of fish!!!!!!)
    Clare decides to go berserk again...or will she?
    Seeing as last time, she just went obsession 101 and decided to "abandon humanity" to awaken...will she attempt such a reckless feet again?

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
    (inb4 Riful-doll turns out to be a piece of fish!!!!!!)
    What? The Riful thing can't be a fish when she's a pinecone already :P
    (Having said that, pinecone fish do exist in real life.)

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

5 more days people

What's your prediction?

I predict:
    -one more Priscilla flashback + Daae comments.
    -Conclusion with Cassandra, is she free or did something else happened.

Someone brought idea earlier that Ghosts actually pull back Roxane instead of Cassandra, while that idea is a long shot it would be hilarious if it was true.
    It will be either that or Cassandra returning to normal and start working together to beat Priscilla. With Priscilla already tied with Rifu ldool wil lshe be able to sustain attack of this many enemies?

Or Cassandra would simply obliterate AB's and start battling Ghosts.

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    And that is what annoys me the most - those two are very powerful and yet there are doing nothing. But I too have hope in Yagi sense that he will be able to make them at least a little useful in the future chapters.
    Well I don't tink those two are stronger because chronos it number 5 and Lars it even more lower ranking perhaps the same ranking it Yuma just tink about it isley was abisal and was destroyed with easy -Roxanne was a number one supposed to be abisal too and was destroyed with easy -histeria was faster and a number one that many considered one of the best and was defeated so pathetic even went she was better on everything yoki, techniques speed etc it those stronger characters were defeated so easily those two looser I simply cannot considered stronger that would've mediocre strength "

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by serpico View Post
    Well I don't tink those two are stronger because chronos it number 5 and Lars it even more lower ranking perhaps the same ranking it Yuma just tink about it isley was abisal and was destroyed with easy -Roxanne was a number one supposed to be abisal too and was destroyed with easy -histeria was faster and a number one that many considered one of the best and was defeated so pathetic even went she was better on everything yoki, techniques speed etc it those stronger characters were defeated so easily those two looser I simply cannot considered stronger that would've mediocre strength "
    Chronos was number 4 and lars is number 6 (alot higher rank than yuma)

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

4 more days.
    So excited for thissssss

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    4 more days.
    So excited for thissssss
    I hope to God that ithe chapter isn't more stuff about priscilla. That chapter could have been used to explain what the Riful-doll is.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    I hope to God that ithe chapter isn't more stuff about priscilla. That chapter could have been used to explain what the Riful-doll is.
    Since I know the way yagi troll as this charter he will use for information about riful doll and he will leave as waiting for the fight between Priscilla and the riful doll -

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
    Chronos was number 4 and lars is number 6 (alot higher rank than yuma)
    You have no idea what a shock it was seeing your username: I'm very happy to see you around again ^_^
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Elandyll's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing in four days? I guess interest in Claymore -is- dying down. Well, 1 more day left in February, hopefully we will have the first "spoilers" soon.
    Also hopefully, Yagi will get back on track with having a character as a main point of view, because right now it's "stuff happens" without anyone's point of view in particular. Almost feels like he is not interested in his own story anymore...
    Perhaps it's time to wrap it up, and possibly do a sequel with different characters? (As much as I like Clare, unfortunately, it is pretty obvious at this point that Yagi is not interested in telling her story anymore. I hope I'm proven wrong soon).

22. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast