Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 6 / 10)

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

0 0%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

0 0%
  • 8 (Epic)

3 12.50%
  • 7 (Good)

9 37.50%
  • 6 (Average)

7 29.17%
  • 5 (Below Average)

1 4.17%
  • 4 (Bad)

1 4.17%
  • 3 (Horrible)

1 4.17%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

2 8.33%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Claymore 135 Discussion / 136 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 135 Discussion / 136 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Elandyll View Post
    Nothing in four days? I guess interest in Claymore -is- dying down. Well, 1 more day left in February, hopefully we will have the first "spoilers" soon.
    I am pretty sure it is because we already said everything + our predictions for next chapter. I mean... this chapter is about something we know since volume 5 and really there was nothing to discuss there. The other thing was also predictable - Priscilla returned and she is again in action while the rest of the gang is having fun with Cassandra who is stuck in place. The only interesting thing in this chapter was Daae's comment in the end that hints to possible even more flashback in the next chapter.

You can see why nobody wanted to talk....
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think interest has gone down, so much as we're all lazy and relying on other people to find spoilers for us XD

And yes, I say that as being one of them XD
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha what Brother Coa and Shiek said. To be fair, we have said a lot. Though I don't want to be rude but really, we have discussed more than what a chapter of Claymore could provide, if you get me :P There's only so much to talk about for last month's chapter...

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Utsune View Post
    Hahaha what Brother Coa and Shiek said. To be fair, we have said a lot. Though I don't want to be rude but really, we have discussed more than what a chapter of Claymore could provide, if you get me :P There's only so much to talk about for last month's chapter...
    Did we? I didn't get that feeling :/....

Not to decry the pages that got filled this month, especially since i really wasn't part of them, but given what (I felt) were all the material we had to work with this month, I felt their would have been alot more activity this month....compared to what we usually got at AS, 12 pages is....well....

Well, whatever - a new chapter is about to come out and, if I'm lucky, it will be further development into Priscilla: I'm not sure if her death is right around the corner or not, but I'm curious to see what happens .
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
    Did we? I didn't get that feeling :/....

Not to decry the pages that got filled this month, especially since i really wasn't part of them, but given what (I felt) were all the material we had to work with this month, I felt their would have been alot more activity this month....compared to what we usually got at AS, 12 pages is....well....

Well, whatever - a new chapter is about to come out and, if I'm lucky, it will be further development into Priscilla: I'm not sure if her death is right around the corner or not, but I'm curious to see what happens .

Well the way I see it is, there are three main events:
    1) Prissy's flashback
    2) Prissy vomitting out the 'disturbance,' leading to both parties finally getting 'serious'
    3) Daae's dialogue

which corresponds to:
    1) We know more or less what happened already 100 chapters ago, and this is merely recollection in more detail as well as getting in touch with Prissy's background and mindset
    2) The underplot with the Destroyer within Pris, which has been resolved (at least for now), and so we see fake Riful-thing's true form.
    3) Set up for about more Priscilla-related background information (of which some of us think it could be next chapter)

...which I think we've covered pretty much all of the above. Outside of the story events, we've even discussed about Yagi-sensei's artwork and chapter plotline. Don't think you can say anymore unless we forcibly relate everything in Ch.135 to everything there has ever been, agaaaaain. Just like we've been doing in all the other threads. :P

Oh and when I said I agree on something you've said, I was referring to the "we're all lazy" bit :P
    The "we've said it all" is Brother Coa's point. Sorry for being unclear.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12