Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Claymore.
"The Memory of the Palpebral"
- Resurrection of monster
- Big brawl
- Strange expression (color)
- Memories of variation of the terrifying expressions (color)
- Two people together going forward
Thanks Gene and TSS for the early chapter!
Here is my translation! Enjoy!
Memories In the Palpebral
The innocent young girl still doesn't understand the rigid cold rules of this world. She also doesn't know those silver-eyed female warrior called Claymore, or their terrible fate.
Recovered from the darkness in the memories, defeated the enemy that was inside, Priscilla once again awaken.... Her true power, and what is the truth that Dae has uncovered...?
- Young Priscilla: Papa, What is Claymore?
- Priscilla's Papa: Huh? What's the matter? How did you know this word?
- Young Priscilla: Because everyone is talking about. Something appear in this village, and we must call the Claymore or else...
- Young Priscilla: Oh! That's right! It's yoma! Because a yoma appeared in this village, we must call for the Claymore. Papa, do you know what is a yoma?
- Priscilla's Papa: You don't have to worry about anything, Priscilla.
- Villager: Damn it! This is the third person already. There really is a yoma hiding in this village. If we don't deal with it, we would only be increasing casualties on our side.
- Villager: They hide among people, it's impossible to tell them apart from normal people, how are we suppose to deal with it.
- Villager: After all, the only way is to get a Claymore?
- Villager: Don't joke, at that expensive price, how could a small village like this afford it.
- Villager: I heard that if we can't pay up, the Claymore would turn back against the village.
- Village Elder: Calm down.
- Villager: Elder!
- Village Elder: We can't get assistance from Claymore, even a small village has its own solution.
- Village Elder: This village is consisted of 15 families. Under the circumstances that identify of the yoma is unknown, rather it is a man, woman, elderly, or child, we would select 5 families to be quarantined inside their own homes.
- Village Elder: The yoma is approximately feeding at every 2 weeks. If after 2 weeks nothing happens, then the families would be released.
- Village Elder: If we repeat this 3 times or after 6 weeks we would have a result. During this period, we would provide food from outside.
- Quarantined Villager: What 2 weeks, it is only a guess. What if it just endured a bit, and after it is released, it then starts the next attack, what then?
- Village Elder: If that's the case, after 6 weeks we would have to restart it all over again. No matter, if something does happen outside, then the quarantined families would be no problem.
- Village Elder: We would limit the activity of the quarantined families, we would eventually find out which family the yoma is hiding in one day.
- Village Elder: If during this period, the yoma could keep enduring and not feed, then it is even better for us.
- Villager: Take this, have this by your side.
- Villager: If that thing appears in your house, finish it as it is the duty (responsibility) of the family member.
- Quarantined Villager: Hm... Finally is...
- Villager: How is it? The 2 weeks living in quarantine.
- Quarantined Village: Horrible, I don't want to even think about a second time.
- Quarantined Villager: Have any villagers been attacked?
- Villager: No, it really endured these 2 weeks.
- Quarantined Villager: Is it possible it left the village, and feed upon other villages?
- Villager: The people who came back after leaving the village are put into quarantine for 4 weeks or up.
- Villager: No one have left this place.
- Villager: This is an isolated village, even a yoma can't attack another village at night and come back without anyone noticing.
- Quarantined Villager: With 2 weeks' worth of emptied stomach, the next 5 families are starting to be quarantined?
- Villager: Should something happens whether it is outside or inside, during this period that these 5 families are being quarantined, there should be a outcome...
- Priscilla's Papa: Damn it, why does it turn out like this? This method is not right...
- Priscilla's Mama: But it fit this circumstance. With this method, eventually the yoma would be revealed in hiding at which family.
- Priscilla's Papa: If that's the case, what would happen to the last family? Locked up in the home until every last member is eaten?
- Priscilla's Mama: Oh, Eh, That is....
- Priscilla's Papa: Talking about finishing it as the duty (responsibility) of the family member. Don't be joking, even if it is a yoma who could turn a sword against their family member.
- Young Priscilla: Papa.... I'm very scared...
- Priscilla's Papa: It's alright, Priscilla. I already told you, you don't have to worry about anything.
- Priscilla's Papa: Everyone would definitely go through these 2 weeks safely.
- Young Priscilla: Eh... Papa... Mama... Papa... Mama.... Peepee...
- Young Priscilla: Pa...
- Priscilla's Papa: It's alright. It's alright. It's definitely alright.
- Priscilla's Papa: I thought... it would definitely be alright. The remaining 2 weeks could definitely be endured passed it.
- Priscilla's Papa: Damn it. If I have known this already, if I have known it would be like this, then I should have feed at the beginning of these 2 weeks.
- Priscilla: OhOh! No....
- Priscilla: Do not again...
- Priscilla: Do not again remember anymore memories.
- Lars: Wha... What's the matter?
- Chronos: Wha...
- Clare: What's the matter? What happened on that side..?
- Lars: Hey... hey.. Chronos, what the heck is going on?
- Chronos: Don't tell me, that thing..
- Priscilla: Oh, I feel much better...
- Priscilla: I finally vomit out that thing that was living in my body completely.
- Priscilla: I have to thank you, this is all thanks to you.
- Chronos: Wha...
- Lars: What is she saying? Then it simply meant that...
- Chronos: The single side that received damages (attacks) was the other monster that was living in that body... As it was battling inside at the same time as well.
- Chronos: No matter how strong that other monster living in that body was, against 2 monsters with equal or greater powers, this kind of outcome is to be expected.
- Priscilla: I'm sorry, I have used you a bit.
- Riful-Doll: Hehe
- Riful-Doll: With this... Finally that thing that was getting in the way has completely disappeared...
- Riful-Doll: I can enjoy even more beating you up this time.
- Priscilla: Eh. That statement of yours is very interesting.
- Priscilla: Heh... Aren't you just showing off.
- Rubel: This is an unbelievable scene. I never thought we could witness the battle between beings that surpassed the Abyssals.
- Rubel: What's the matter? That thing is what your strive for as the top work of the actual thing, are you satisfy?
- Dae: Kukuku... Very interesting... Really, let me say this secretly...
- Dae: Oh right, I remembered now. That one is named Priscilla, she was a rare young girl with an astonishing past.
Last edited by God Eye Galatea; January 31, 2013 at 05:40 PM.
Not legit, obviously, but someone went through a lot of pain to make a [fake] whole chapter... Kudos for efforts.
This "imaginated re-drawing" is spreading to many websites it seems.
Last edited by Elandyll; January 29, 2013 at 02:50 PM.
number12michael is right, the cahpter is out. You can read it here.
Now we need GeG to translate it for us
For now all I can say is..... whoever wins: we all lose.
Last edited by Brother Coa; January 29, 2013 at 03:00 PM.
Oh god that chapter gave me a pleasant shiver... Round 2 has just gotten started, and Priscilla looks like she's actually having fun instead of her usual bored expression.
Priscilla puke the destroyer out and seems lifeless.!!,?
oh my god after reading the fist couple of chapters i was about to cry thinking that we will have a flashback Woww prissy puking out destroyer like she was partying the whole weekend haha. I happy she is having fun Rifdaful seems to be having fun aswell. oh well cant wait for scanlantion
Last edited by lawlett-kun; January 29, 2013 at 03:54 PM.
First 16 pages were completely wasted (unless there is some crucial/interesting information). We all knew what happened with Priscilla as a child already. Next 15 pages have shown what I expected, i.e. that whole previous chapter was pointless. Another mediocre chapter by the looks of it but there is one good thing: Destroyer seems to be defeated (Yagi made that rather clear) so things should speed up a little. Although I'm disappointed that Priscilla hasn't killed quasi-Riful yet and Yagi is prolonging this fight.
I'm not completely sure it was pointless. This is the second time Priscilla's memories come into play at a 'critical' moment and seem to release her power (last time was against zombie-Dauf). It seems to lead her to remembering her past, and may in the end reach the 'forbidden' memory. Remembering Teresa, and the knowledge that she became what she hated could cause her to take her own life, rather than be actually defeated in battle.
That could still be easily achieved without her remembering this particular event. And even if, it could have been done in 1-2 pages not 15 and a half.
BTW, I wonder how many people realized that it was Priscilla (or possibly her) on the first page (and how many on 2nd, 3rd, etc.) :].
And we never actually saw Priscilla's past so far so I think that showing us how she killed her father is awesome.
And yes, now I know it for sure - Riful will last for max one more chapter before she is killed. After that everybody else will just get in line for execution.
I don't think that this is going to be last battle, unless Clare gain Teresa's Titanic power there is no way in hell they can beat her.