Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 101 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 101 Spoiler

also at http://mangapirate.net/The_Breaker_New_Waves/101/21

yeah, it looks like he's lost it all. can't WAIT to see the next chapter! but there's certain to be a difference between this and GMR's outburst. Is he going to snap out of it before he murders anyone from the Sunwoo clan?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i hope after this accident and SUC goons report what happen i really hope that Smug Face and his Butler is surprised that he nearly killed all the captains

i really think that either the bald captain will die or some parts of his body will be severed like a hand or a foot

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: The Breaker : New Waves 101 Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by lampo View Post
    Viva BoT http://mangacow.com/the_breaker_new_waves/101/
    i wonder who's gonna stop him now?
    Are you really asking that question now? WE have all been waiting for ages for Shiioon to finally use BOT and thats what you come up with? T.T lol

He can Hulk on for the rest of the manhwa and i'll be satisfied! heck this is the most backbone he's ever shown after some group has shat on him since part one!

Just thinking about the hurt coming is enough to keep me waiting for next chapt. Wish MilkMounds was the one down here instead of Baldie so she could get body wrecked first.

Viva BoT http://mangacow.com/the_breaker_new_waves/101/
    i wonder who's gonna stop him now?
    In fact thats the type of question you ask after payback's been tasted

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

It is cool that BOT is finally happening for Shiwoon... I get it ... but...but .... but

ELDER JANG DIED

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member blennz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i didn't really like that no new information was giving in this chapter except that the elder was confirmed dead. The stuff about his ki center which wasn't really necessary since its been said a lot in the manhwa in part one and the old yoda laddy that 9 arts did something to his body.

EDIT: i hope next chapter hes not going to just swing his fist like crazy and hit nothing like always and that at the last page finally connects and the chapter ends in another cliffhanger
    Last edited by blennz; January 11, 2013 at 03:26 AM.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

yes Shioon's large meridians are already explained by the granny but also Elder Kwon added a info on Shioon's large Meridian

that you need a very large meridian to use a tech that is out of this world that means you really need a very large KI to even use Black Heaven and Earth Techs so that is why the Black Heaven and Earth Tech is passed down 1 person to another because either the master of BHET notice that all of his students die for using BHET's or even using BOT

so even if someone know the BHET techs they cannot use it 100%

and the only Tech we saw in the Black Heaven and Earth is the Black Origin Threshold just 1 tech and MMA is already pissing on their pants in part 1 what else is on that phone from GMR will be awesome!
    Last edited by kidopitz27; January 11, 2013 at 03:30 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

So that conversation about his Ki center being incredibly large, but then reverting to a tiny center can all be explained as Shioon using BoT? That would mean he couldn't use the countless Soul crushing strikes anymore, unless he went into BoT mode.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    so this time it is BOT GMR mode(uncontrollable version)

so now it is confirmed that Shioon is already healed 50% and in the last few pages it was already explained by the granny when he was training

the acupuncture points is the meridians right?
    That's correct. It means that the only thing stopping Shioon's from being a BOSS is the normal size of his ki center rather than the amount of ki he was "lacking".

This plus what the granny had said before proves that Shioon's container is the size of a house and the pathways to that container are the size of Highways...thats how i understand it. This always keeps him at optimum output of ki, hence why he's so destructive(a breaker, just like his master, only difference is he has more ki).

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member blennz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    yes Shioon's large meridians are already explained by the granny but also Elder Kwon added a info on Shioon's large Meridian

that you need a very large meridian to use a tech that is out of this world that means you really need a very large KI to even use Black Heaven and Earth Techs so that is why the Black Heaven and Earth Tech is passed down 1 person to another because either the master of BHET notice that all of his students die for using BHET's or even using BOT

and the only Tech we saw in the Black Heaven and Earth is the Black Origin Threshold just 1 tech and MMA is already pissing on their pants in part 1
    where does it say that you die using bot if you don't have a lot of ki if they dont have a large amount maybe they can use it but it will be weaker don't think that they can die from it

EDIT: nvm i see you where guessing
    Last edited by blennz; January 11, 2013 at 03:36 AM.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    So that conversation about his Ki center being incredibly large, but then reverting to a tiny center can all be explained as Shioon using BoT? That would mean he couldn't use the countless Soul crushing strikes anymore, unless he went into BoT mode.
    they didn't revert Shioon's Ki Center to a normal one but the doctor explained that Shioon's Ki is already fixed "IF" his Ki center is from normal murim and the doctor is confused why Shioon have those large meridians if Shioon is just learning Martial arts for 6 months then add what the granny said that GMR made his meridians large to a master level but they don't know why? (well the readers know why? because Shioon will explode because he ate the Divine Dan)

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Asvard's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter awesome!! Next will be more epic

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner lampo's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    In fact thats the type of question you ask after payback's been tasted
    I know, but i'm afraid about jin-ie because I don't wanna see another shi-hoo and It will good to see that he can control his sanity (even just a little) under the Bot

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't expect Shioon to control BOT here but i'm sure he will in time compared to his master. But that's just speculation on my part.
    What will happen is he wont be using any specific style, just raw strength and ki. Since he's unconscious he may even show the techs he learned from the cellphone but couldn't understand.

I don't really care how bad Baldie gets hurt, I just want to see Thousand faces Ownt! I hate her character even more than goth girl which i never thought i would...smh

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

I know, but i'm afraid about jin-ie because I don't wanna see another shi-hoo and It will good to see that he can control his sanity (even just a little) under the Bot
    I wouldn't worry about jinie biting the dust here. In fact if anything she'll be the one to snap him out of it...
    The problem lies in what happens after he snaps out of it...if he hasnt caused enough damage to baldie and milkmounds, than they will attempt to finish him again.

Either he finishes one and incapacitates the other or someone unexpected arrives...I'm guessing MAA people, hopefully the head himself.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

if MMA arrive with Kang-Sung with them it will be Breaker Part 1 all over again hahahahah

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    No, what they said is that to have such amount of ki one would need a large ki center, and that's what the doctor guy tells to the elder, but in fact, shioon has always had a normal ki center (average if u want)

24. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast