Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 101 Discussion

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 101 Discussion / 102 Predictions

This was one of the best chapter in Part II. Never thought Jangro would die. The bar has been raised here by the author. And omg, Shi-Woon is in berserk mode. The captains are in for a surprise.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Shioon needed something to push him into BOT, and this Elder was the most expendable person. His mother already survived her ordeal, and we can't see Jinnie passing anytime soon. So it was pretty much down to Jun.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Could anyone please clarify this to me? Did Shioon just forfeit the full recovery of his ki centers? Are his ki centers larger than average or are they not and Shioon's secret is "something else", like Elder Kwon thinks?

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by S-H-I-G-U-R-E View Post
    Could anyone please clarify this to me? Did Shioon just forfeit the full recovery of his ki centers? Are his ki centers larger than average or are they not and Shioon's secret is "something else", like Elder Kwon thinks?
    I don't think so - but perhaps there might be or will be a downside to activating the that technique. Who knows?
    He has a large amount of ki in his body and thats been said before now more people that examine are aware of it.
    Looks like he's already heladed beyond whats been expected normally.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by S-H-I-G-U-R-E View Post
    Shioon's Ki center is abnormally large - and because his meridians were widen by GMR because of the divine dan , the doctor explained that Shioon's ki center is already fixed "IF" he is just a normal murim that is why they can't fix it that fast because it's too large

Elder Kwon explained to the doctor that Shioon's meridians are just like a normal person (ordinary human and not murim) before ingesting the dan and that's why GMR, Shiho fixed those meridians for Shioon

Shioon's secret is already explained by the Mad Doctor that Shioon is a walking Spirit Medicine that's why he can heal fast and recover fast , even GMR commented that Shioon is like a planaria that even if you cut his hands it will grow back in a day and the other one who knows this is Asian Kimbo Slice and he died

also part of Shioon's Secret is his concentration and that concentration is what help him to learn fast
    Last edited by kidopitz27; January 11, 2013 at 06:37 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    Shioon's Ki center is abnormally large - and because his meridians were widen by GMR because of the divine dan , the doctor explained that Shioon's ki center is already fixed "IF" he is just a normal murim that is why they can't fix it that fast because it's too large

Elder Kwon explained to the doctor that Shioon's meridians are just like a normal person (ordinary human and not murim) before ingesting the dan and that's why GMR, Shiho fixed those meridians for Shioon

Shioon's secret is already explained by the Mad Doctor that Shioon is a walking Spirit Medicine that's why he can heal fast and recover fast , even GMR commented that Shioon is like a planaria and the other one who knows this is Asian Kimbo Slice and he died

also part of Shioon's Secret is his concentration and that concentration is what help him to learn fast
    Adding to that he has the ability to copy or learn moves / techniques rather fast.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Ryu-Ji used Jil-Poong Cham-Myul Geok AKA Gale Destruction Strike(MangaCow trans.)/ Gale Annihilation Strike (A-Team Trans) and he said that it's the strongest KI strike? i though Soul Crushing Strike is the deadliest?

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    Ryu-Ji used Jil-Poong Cham-Myul Geok AKA Gale Destruction Strike(MangaCow trans.)/ Gale Annihilation Strike (A-Team Trans) and he said that it's the strongest KI strike? i though Soul Crushing Strike is the deadliest?
    mangapirate translation says simply that it's an "extremely powerful" ki strike. In any case it's supposed to rupture internal organs which is powerful enough for your standard master-level epic killing strike. It had the whirling effect like other Heavenly Way strikes, so is that captain from a branch school or something?

On a related note, we know that Shioon recovers quickly. But from this it looks like he also has organs of steel or something because it's not like his ruptured organs would repair themselves in 2 seconds. Does his overflowing spirit-medicine ki cushion the shock of attacks or something?

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2bst2d View Post
    mangapirate translation says simply that it's an "extremely powerful" ki strike. In any case it's supposed to rupture internal organs which is powerful enough for your standard master-level epic killing strike. It had the whirling effect like other Heavenly Way strikes, so is that captain from a branch school or something?

On a related note, we know that Shioon recovers quickly. But from this it looks like he also has organs of steel or something because it's not like his ruptured organs would repair themselves in 2 seconds. Does his overflowing spirit-medicine ki cushion the shock of attacks or something?
    he is a planaria just like GMR said in part 1 GMR said the even if you cut Shioon's arm it will grow back so maybe it also include his internal organs and with the help of the Divine Dan he can make the healing time shorter and just like the mad doctor he is really a walking spirit medicine

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I know I'm new to the idea of forum discussion but, according to the a-team translation Shioon has the ki-center of a regular person but has the meridian of the highest masters in the murim.

The difference is that ki-center accumulates ki, which is the ultimate goal of every murim-in that uses inner energy, while the meridian dictates how much ki can be distributed to the entire body. In other words, if you have a regular ki-center but your meridians are too large then you wouldn't be able to last for 5 minutes in the middle of a fight because you would be exhausting your ki reserves too quickly. On the other hand, if you have a large ki-center but your meridians are too small then the amount of ki you can put into your attacks become very limited but in exchange you may be able to fight for hours.

Anyway the point is that Shioon has no need for a bigger ki-center because his body produces ki regardless of his will, which is why acupoint does not work on him: refer to chapter 35 of the breaker new waves.

12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, thank you for your replies! Still, not everything is quite clear to me, especially if Shiwoon is going to destroy the chance to recover his ABNORMALLY LARGE ki centers by using martial arts before his treatment is complete. That's the most urgent question, to me!

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Shioon's blood is already purified to the highest level so that means it can also help that for his fast KI center Recovery

and what if Shioon can make his Meridians smaller at his will to make his Ki center and Meridians a normal murim
    Last edited by kidopitz27; January 11, 2013 at 07:21 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, pretty good chapter...I was enjoying The Breaker until now too, but this chapter stands out in this arc...however I think the pace good be a bit better, since I want to see the Murim join in the story with more importance

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

good chapter to bad the elder died but this is similar to when cell killed android 16 he went berserk . now shiwoon has gone berserk he will probbaly kill one of the master unknowingly.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member gotdott's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

if only smug face was present, imagine his reaction after all his captains return newly inducted into the shioon harem .

did anyone else notice that baldie's personality seems different from when he was introduced?
    Last edited by gotdott; January 11, 2013 at 09:45 AM.

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast