Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/1/14 - 9/7/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by cnet128 , Gintama 509 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 101 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 101 Discussion / 102 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Just amazing So his ki center is healed and moreover it's trying to evolve Very exciting , i really liked Shoon's expression at the end of the chap . Just like a beast and he resembles so much 9AD
    I don’t think that doctor talked about evolution of the ki centre... it is more like this

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireRogue View Post
    Accordin to A-Team I think hi ki-center has been healed. The doctor said his ki-center is already the size of a normal person, I am assuming normal murim. However, since his meridians are of the highest master the doctor thinks his ki-center should be larger and is trying to make it larger because he assume his ki-center must be massive in order to properly use the amount of ki he has. .
    The doctor was telling that the size of his ki centre was limiting the use of ki by Shiwoon ... But given the big meridians if he will also have the big ki centre then he will be unmatched in the Murim world... As the ki has to flow out during attacks or movements and without a ki centre shiwoon’s meridians were filled with ki but the same was not flowing out which was helped by the use of that temporary pill... Also the amount of Ki flow will get limited by the size of the ki centre and Meridians were made larger for accommodating the huge ki generated inside his body otherwise he would have died because of Ki bursting out his merdians.....

When Shwioon ate the pill 9 art dragon just absorbed the excess ki by the ki circulation technique (black heaven and earth) and didn’t make his meridians bigger that time... And then it started happening that whenever Shiwoon tries throwing a ki punch blood starts bursting out of his veins.. that was when 9 art dragon taught the ki circulation technique to Shwioon and doing it regularly is how his meridians started growing over the time.. And it is his dedication of exercising that finally resulted in what his meridians are like today

And as per my understanding elder told the doctor that he originally had a normal size ki centre only and let it be like that..

All in all current state is ,,, Shiwoon is fully healed

I am all excited for the next chapter... but there will not be Elder Jung any more

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

the author is making Shioon nerfed in my opinion just imagine what the doctor and Elder Kwon was talking about

Shioon's Ki center is small making the Ki that circulates on his meridian small and because he can't create a large amount of ki the only method he will have an infinite level of ki is when he use black heaven and earth techs

But on the other hand

I really think Shioon's Ki center will get broken permanently because like Elder Kwon said Shioon doesn't need small or even large Ki center because GMR left him a tech that is out of this world and that is martial arts without using a Ki center meaning Shioon is a 100% "BREAKER" (a game changer)

and i really think that GMR already knows what he's doing when he destroyed Shioon's Ki center on part 1

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    tomorrow is the day if it's an early release if Shioon is gonna kill someone or he will just pass out and nothing happen
    There is a possibility of that happening though, thought of it myself as well. I hope that's not the case regarding the passing out part, that would be so anti climatic right now and secondly hope he does not attack his own men.
    Not saying I want Shiwoon to start killing people per-se but he better break some bones.
    Last edited by Charlie; January 17, 2013 at 07:20 AM. Reason: fixes

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I am hoping to see something similar to this
    Spoiler show

and this
    Spoiler show

If he kills some of his own men in the progress, so be it

5. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

as i posted there are lots of possibilities of what gonna happen in the next chapter

1.Kills or even injuring his enemies and even his friends

2.on the last page Jinie said that " Shioon your body" - either that means that Shioon will fall down saying that he will kill all of them and passing out or #1 happening

3.Kill SUC captains but in a gore way like what GMR did on the guy with one eye (forgot the name he is a master of iron school?) or the master who got decapitated using only a swing of the arm of GMR

4. Killing SUC Captain but retain some of his insanity and didn't attack his allies

but for me #2 will happen a lot of times that Shioon shows his endurance he will pass out

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    I am hoping to see something similar to this
    Spoiler show

and this
    Spoiler show

If he kills some of his own men in the progress, so be it
    I'm all for the first one lols...wouldnt mind seeing ryu's head roll on the ground

Second one is just useless...just showing off his power by breaking ground...won't damage anyone...and if he wanted to go for intimidation...the first one would be good enough with the head rolling lols

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    Second one is just useless...just showing off his power by breaking ground...won't damage anyone...and if he wanted to go for intimidation...the first one would be good enough with the head rolling lols
    Not if there was someone under his foot, like chief was supposed to be. Too bad he was saved by pretty boy (hard to remember these korean names). Ah, So-Chun... Had to look it up.
    Last edited by Razh; January 17, 2013 at 04:56 PM.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    I'm all for the first one lols...wouldnt mind seeing ryu's head roll on the ground

I never said that there would be nobody under him, the best choices would be psycho girl or Melon-chan.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    I never said that there would be nobody under him, the best choices would be psycho girl or Melon-chan.
    Haha, I see I'm not the only one who has trouble with names

Yeah, Melon-chan is the closest and I'm sure he'll have trouble holding Shin. But the whip girl is the one that activated the bomb. That @#$%& should get strangled with her own weapon.

And it's different this time. Last time Shin used this, he retained some control, but this time he seems to be in total berserk mode, just like Sunsengnim (I'm actually impressed I remembered it, maybe because I've seen the word 200 times).

Damn, why didn't I pick this manhwa in 2014...

Heh
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    as i posted there are lots of possibilities of what gonna happen in the next chapter

1.Kills or even injuring his enemies and even his friends

2.on the last page Jinie said that " Shioon your body" - either that means that Shioon will fall down saying that he will kill all of them and passing out or #1 happening

3.Kill SUC captains but in a gore way like what GMR did on the guy with one eye (forgot the name he is a master of iron school?) or the master who got decapitated using only a swing of the arm of GMR

4. Killing SUC Captain but retain some of his insanity and didn't attack his allies

but for me #2 will happen a lot of times that Shioon shows his endurance he will pass out
    Why are there all the possibilities resulting Shioon killing someone? I know he's in berserk mode now but even like that i have faith in Shioon that he won't kill anyone . Leave them half dead yeah but not killing them

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Damn, why didn't I pick this manhwa in 2014...
    That's exactly my thought when i was up to date with it .It's pretty hard to wait for each damn chap *sob*

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ChaoticKen's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Asian Kimbo Slice is dead.

He represented the entire series to me.

Breaker is dead to me now. ;_;

That aside I don't get this attempt to justify Lone Wolf as some noble dude or some shit. Dude participated in a bullshit plot to use bombs to kill people, then tells ShiWoon that it wouldn't have happened if ShiWoon had just died? Flimsiest argument ever. "Oh hey we just blew up a bunch of your cars and killed some people but I just want you to know it's your fault."

At the very least, for the moment, Bald-Headed Bitch-Face is in my eyes a massive wimp just like all the other members of the S.U.C. only in his case it's made more aggravating by his bullshit holier-than-thou attitude. At least Cool Guy had the balls to go one on one against ShiWoon (even though he did ram JiGun with his car) twice.

That's right, Bald-Headed Bitch-Face, you're worse than the martial arts equivalent of a drunk driver.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha, made me laugh. I really do hope Bald-Headed Bitch-Face gets a nice taste of Black Origin Treshold.

I agree with what you said about his moralization, trying to preach to Shin. That's one of the reasons I said I can't remember when I hated bad guys this much.

Heh
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Why are there all the possibilities resulting Shioon killing someone? I know he's in berserk mode now but even like that i have faith in Shioon that he won't kill anyone . Leave them half dead yeah but not killing them

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

That's exactly my thought when i was up to date with it .It's pretty hard to wait for each damn chap *sob*
    If Shioon is in BOT the uncontrollable version he just gave in to the insanity just like all the previous masters of BHET that means like what GMR did on the rooftop

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticKen View Post
    Asian Kimbo Slice is dead.

He represented the entire series to me.

Breaker is dead to me now. ;_;

That aside I don't get this attempt to justify Lone Wolf as some noble dude or some shit. Dude participated in a bullshit plot to use bombs to kill people, then tells ShiWoon that it wouldn't have happened if ShiWoon had just died? Flimsiest argument ever. "Oh hey we just blew up a bunch of your cars and killed some people but I just want you to know it's your fault."

At the very least, for the moment, Bald-Headed Bitch-Face is in my eyes a massive wimp just like all the other members of the S.U.C. only in his case it's made more aggravating by his bullshit holier-than-thou attitude. At least Cool Guy had the balls to go one on one against ShiWoon (even though he did ram JiGun with his car) twice.

That's right, Bald-Headed Bitch-Face, you're worse than the martial arts equivalent of a drunk driver.
    it's not just the bald ryu-ish worse but all of the SUC higher up (SUC skulls are just morons)
    Cool-Guy is up for consideration because of accepting his defeat to Shioon

Goth-Bitch - is a envious woman that she become a captain because Smiling blade didn't accept the offer and she feels like a replacement and she f*cking "KILLED A CUTE CAT"

Melon-chan - is the one who pushed the detonator

Knife-throwing captain - he's lame why the hell is he a supernova?

Bald-Captain - kills a lot of people and blaming it to Shioon it's like Bruce Wayne telling he is not a murderer but he destroyed the League of Shadows HQ killing all of them in it

Chundomoon Butler - the one proposed to use a bomb saying that he put the bomb there for Shioon to die 100%

Smug Face - he is the leader of SUC you gotta be shitting me! he is weak as f*ck

yes Asian Kimbo Slice dead is not really good i really want to see him fight and show some moves

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

20. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Incidentally, the first time I saw butler unmask, I lold.

Butler

Clark Gable (his most famous role)

EDIT: Now that I had the time to think about it (after having a reading marathon in several days) I remember Butler doing a lot better against elder Kwon than Smug Face. Smug Face couldn't even follow Kwon's movements while Butler seemed perfectly capable of reacting just in time. If he's playing So-Chun (aka Pretty Boy) he could also be playing Smug Face.
    Last edited by Razh; January 17, 2013 at 07:16 PM.

Heh
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

22. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Incidentally, the first time I saw butler unmask, I lold.

Butler

Clark Gable (his most famous role)

EDIT: Now that I had the time to think about it (after having a reading marathon in several days) I remember Butler doing a lot better against elder Kwon than Smug Face. Smug Face couldn't even follow Kwon's movements while Butler seemed perfectly capable of reacting just in time. If he's playing So-Chun (aka Pretty Boy) he could also be playing Smug Face.
    mustache butler is more like an Elder in the Chundomoon and Elder Kwon can basically kill that mustache butler if Elder Kwon didn't have a flash back on that time and when he regain composure the mustache butler already left

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Thread Closed
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast