Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 101 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 101 Discussion / 102 Predictions

not really. he seems very straightforward at all times.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member gotdott's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2bst2d View Post
    not really. he seems very straightforward at all times.
    just meant from this

he's been so composed and emotionless ever since then that this kind of smirk isn't something you'd expect from him.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by S-H-I-G-U-R-E View Post
    Well, thank you for your replies! Still, not everything is quite clear to me, especially if Shiwoon is going to destroy the chance to recover his ABNORMALLY LARGE ki centers by using martial arts before his treatment is complete. That's the most urgent question, to me!
    My take on what happened is the same as jerryeleko's. Namely, Shiwoon -never- had a large ki-center - he got to skip completely over that step because the pill gave him a ton of ki for free. What 9AD did was increasing his meridian size so he could distribute that massive amount ki. The doctor had just never seen someone with a normal ki center and massive meridians because Shiwoon's the first person to need that, so he assumed that Shiwoon must have previous had a large ki center.

In short, my opinion is that if his ki center is healed to that of a normal person, then he's completely recovered to his part1 power level (although he doesn't know it).

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gotdott View Post
    just meant from this

he's been so composed and emotionless ever since then that this kind of smirk isn't something you'd expect from him.
    Why do you assume that it is the baldie that is smirking in the panel? I think it is much more likely that it is the guy who the hat guy is fighting right now

5. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nsuhlak View Post
    My take on what happened is the same as jerryeleko's. Namely, Shiwoon -never- had a large ki-center - he got to skip completely over that step because the pill gave him a ton of ki for free. What 9AD did was increasing his meridian size so he could distribute that massive amount ki. The doctor had just never seen someone with a normal ki center and massive meridians because Shiwoon's the first person to need that, so he assumed that Shiwoon must have previous had a large ki center.

In short, my opinion is that if his ki center is healed to that of a normal person, then he's completely recovered to his part1 power level (although he doesn't know it).

Yeah, thanks for clearing that up! I hope you're right! Otherwise, it would really be a huge waste to revert Shiwoon's potential to that of a "normal" murim and not to a super-powerful god of martial arts! Yup! That would be cool!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Shioon will be fine due to the technique he is using will not harm his ki center as it reverses the ki according to his master, but that's is only a theory that it won't damage his ki center for good, only side effects we have been told about this technique is when you lose your cool you lose your sanity. lol

Shioon will he attack everyone in his eye sight or was he just referring to the S.U.C again as we have seen that demon face 3 times now, he hasn't lost his cool the two times before but will it be different this time, he will turn into a mindless beast, if he goes ape sh**e will the northen star gyubum can't spell his name show up or maybe his master or kwon to stop him from going crazy.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

What has gotten me confused is all 5 captains are supposed to be there, I've only seen 4 is cool guy watching some were from the sidelines lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

At the start of the arc we were already informed of Cool Guy's exclusion from the plan. The confusion comes from Jigun believing the Dark Princess about all five captains being present. He repeats it again later on, but Cool Guy was never apart of this mission. The SUC did essentially go all out, they just left Cool Guy out of this plan because when it comes to Shioon, in the eyes of the SUC head he I'd unreliable.
    Last edited by 4ghost; January 11, 2013 at 02:46 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member gotdott's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    Why do you assume that it is the baldie that is smirking in the panel? I think it is much more likely that it is the guy who the hat guy is fighting right now
    I'm just assuming because the bald captain is the one on the roof and he's breaking the silence to make that statement. The other captain is usually drawn with a thinner nose and he's sitting on the stairs in this chapter.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Cool Guy saw what happen at school and like what mamun-gi said to the guy shot GMR that he's an idiot for using guns maybe Cool Guy will be like Mamun-gi and report what happen on the school to the Sunwoo Clan remember that only Asian Kimbo Slice know what happen and Shioon said that don't tell the others

or after Elder Kwon and the doctor discussion a Sunwoo clan underling will come burst at the door saying a bomb blows up where the Gaju is and they report that Asian Kimbo Slice died protecting the Gaju from the explosion

i think that after this accident Shioon will leave Sunwoo Clan because he think that every time someone helps him they will all get hurt or worst i really wish this will happen and he will seclude himself somewhere or even go to the mountains,Caves (Unwol style )

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Elder Jun died as expected, but it's nice to see that the BOT has arrived.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lone Wolf gives me the impression that he is a reasonable person, but ruthless at the same time. It's almost as if he hasn't truly bought into the SUC mantra, "Goomoonryong is God". He carries out the mission, but despite his superiority he only does just what is necessary rather than completely obliterating all his opponents.

It is this conflicting characteristic of his that has led me to this wild theory that Lone Wolf is actually an agent of the MAA. With his mission being to infiltrate the SUC and take part in the chaos they cause in order to draw in the MAA's biggest enemy Nine Arts Dragon. While it is not something that the current Cheif of the MAA, Kangsung, would do it is something I can see coming from those corrupt Masters of the MAA. After all earlier in part 2 Yi Gyubum, Southern Red Star, did warn Shioon that while Kangsung is a reasonable man, the MAA does not move according to the will of just one man.

Side note: hopefully Jigun takes the opportunity to stab that b*^ch in the back as she is distracted by Shioon's going wild. It's not like she deserves a fair fight.
    Last edited by 4ghost; January 11, 2013 at 10:05 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member s2k03's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Im confused did the doctor give him a bigger ki center?? and why is the elder saying he maybe doesnt need a big ki center, also if his ki center is that of a normal person wouldnt that mean he would be restricted to using all of his power?? This chapter is kinda confusing....

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i was thinking for a while what may happen if shiwoon does take out some more members of the suc. what if the guy who has sosul will have take over the sunwoo can eventually to get them at their side and leave shiwoon alone and at their mercy.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What a chapter Elder Jun is dead but I liked him a lot I will miss him. Hopefully Shioon can maintain some control and actually fight suck #1. Hope he doesn't hurt Jinie and then vows never to use BOT again. I want to see him land a few blows on this guy or at least a good one plus he can use focus stop, which might slow his speed down a little. Shioon please use some badass moves!

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

What i think will happen: Shioon is gonna defeat some of the SUC, (hopefully the bald guy because he is just annoying. I mean he is saying "this is all your fault, just die" while he is breaking necks like it is nothing, typically stupid if you ask me) but not without injuring or even killing some of the SunWoo, maybe even Jinie. As a result, he will be afraid of this power and seclude himself. After a while, he will learn how to use it though through some kind of character development.

Thread Closed
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast