Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 101 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 101 Discussion / 102 Predictions

I know he's an elder. I just got the impression Smug Face isn't aware that he's stronger than him. Don't know why, just have that feeling. I'm not saying Kwon wouldn't pulverize him, but Smug Face didn't even see him move, while Butler could.
    Last edited by Razh; January 18, 2013 at 04:14 AM.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Smug Face know that Mustache Butler is strong when Smug Face was attacked by Elder Kwon he remember what Mustache Butler said that don't engage combat at Sunwoo and Smug Face even feels what he felt when he was in training with Mustache Butler

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

That's right, forgot about that. That's what happens when you read 170 chapters in 3 days.

But I still think he's playing him.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    That's right, forgot about that. That's what happens when you read 170 chapters in 3 days.

But I still think he's playing him.
    I do aswell but he is working under someone else who is the real boss

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Just caught up on the chapter, and it was awesome. I can't wait for Shinwoo to start wrecking everyone. It's good to come back to a chapter like this, and the last, after being gone for two weeks. I'm excited to see what happens next.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Somalia
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome chapter if I say so myself we always saw that ruthlessness in him all the time. In every fight he gets cornered and that aura of his awakens. Finally, we will be able to see it in action. As for the fight, I don't want to see shioon killing anyone. it just doesn't suit his personality and in all honesty, I don't want 10 some chapters about shioon in self loathing and in agony about what he had done, but I don't mind some broken bones and amputated limps like mentioned before. I especially want shioon to use that focus stomp on the bitch(excuse my language, but i don't have any other name for her) who blow up the cars and killed the elder preferably on the hand she used to detonate . goth girl and sword guy some broken bones and taking them for questioning and as for the bold guy i think shioon should use that same gall wind technique to throw him. I really hope that the state he is in is BOT, really interesting in shioon's version of it.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a theory that baldie is the student of the former head of the MAA. If you look at his clothing, it is the same as 9AD masters uniform. Who was a fellow student with the head of the MAA. Also, that would explain his strength. If Shioon fights him, it might not be all one-sided and would actually make a lot of sense towards the storyline .

Also, even though many of you want Shioon to not kill anyone, and I understand the sentiment considering the modern aversion many hold toward killing, it would only make Shioon an unrealistic character. If he can't kill after his mother is injured, a mentor is kill, and everything he holds dear is being threatened, he isn't even acting like a normal human being. I am not trying to say that he should suddenly become a cold blooded murder. He wouldn't be Shioon then. Also, considering how powerful the moves Shioon uses, it would be unrealistic that he never kills someone, at least by accident in a fight.
    I would be okay with him killing someone, but afterwards getting over it (quickly) and still be able to be merciful and understanding. That would make him more realistic, but still a good guy.
    Also it isn't killing he seems to be against. For goodness sake, he saw his master rip people's heads off. What he is against is killing defenseless/weak people.
    Last edited by scrumpciousman; January 18, 2013 at 04:00 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    Smug Face know that Mustache Butler is strong when Smug Face was attacked by Elder Kwon he remember what Mustache Butler said that don't engage combat at Sunwoo and Smug Face even feels what he felt when he was in training with Mustache Butler
    I could be wrong, but I got the impression that Smug Face was referring to this guy, who was trying to pass on wisdom to Hyuk So Chun. I have a feeling that he is another one of the 10 Great Masters of Murrim.

That said I do get the impression that Butler is stronger then Smug Face and that he will end up being Shioon's opponent, more or less, at the end of part 2. While I do think Smug Face and Shioon will momentarily clash before the end, I think the author set it up so that Smug Face ultimately ends up as an opponent for Hyuk So Chun to deal with.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4ghost View Post
    I could be wrong, but I got the impression that Smug Face was referring to this guy, who was trying to pass on wisdom to Hyuk So Chun. I have a feeling that he is another one of the 10 Great Masters of Murrim.

That said I do get the impression that Butler is stronger then Smug Face and that he will end up being Shioon's opponent, more or less, at the end of part 2. While I do think Smug Face and Shioon will momentarily clash before the end, I think the author set it up so that Smug Face ultimately ends up as an opponent for Hyuk So Chun to deal with.
    well there are 3 people in Chundomoon who will come in mind on what Smug Face was talking about

1. is the former head of Chundomoon the old man - i think he is the mentor of Hyuk (because he is the next head)
    2. the current Head - he is also Hyuk's mentor (in the lower panel)
    3. is the mustache butler and i think that he is Smug Face's mentor/master and because he is not the heir of the clan he cannot learn from their head
    Last edited by kidopitz27; January 18, 2013 at 07:11 PM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Thread Closed
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8