Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Fairy Tail Hope and Expectation for 2013:

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Hope and Expectation for 2013:

The title says it all. Write down what you hope will happen in 2013, and if what you hope contradicts with what you expect, you're welcome to write down what you expect to happen too. With other words, it's a sort of long term prediction thread.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail Hope and Expectation for 2013:

Well:

1) I hope to see some good fights and the latest chapter seems to be promising on this front.
    2) I want to see what this Eclipse plan will do; I'm starting to think that in the future form which Lucy came, the plan has failed.
    3) I want Mashima to tell us more about Zeref and Acnologia.
    4) To see more shipping.
    5) I want to know what Lumiere estoire (Or whatever you write it. XD) really is.
    6) I want to see the last Dark Guild Tartaros and to know what their objective is.

Guess this is enough for another year.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I assume that the year will be mostly dedicated to the end of this arc and the Eclipse plan (it seems to be inevitable that Natsu and company are sent back in time by the Eclipse plan, since Zeref knows who Natsu is during the S-Class Exam arc, but it fails to work out, since Zeref and Acnologia are still alive, though I suppose it's possible that Mashima could troll us by only having it last a couple of chapters), so I don't have much in terms of expectations for the upcoming year.

All I really ask is that the remaining fights are won in ways that make sense (as opposed to the fights against Grimoire Heart - I don't want stuff like Natsu eating fire that he's already proven to be incapable of eating, or Erza taking no damage from a blast that heavily damaged her the last time it was used), and that side characters get some time to shine. I don't know who will be sent back aside from Natsu (since we seem to know that he's involved) and Lucy (since she's the viewpoint character of the series), but I hope that somebody aside from Team Natsu is involved, so that they can get some development and win some meaningful fights.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i hope, we get to see Igneel,metalicana and Grandine and their story why they left natsu,gajeel and wendy behind..
    i hope zeref and black dragon Acnologia will make their Appearance..
    Sting and Rogue might end up join/teaming up with natsu and gajeel to fight acnologia..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the things I want to see in 2013 are :

1) Acnologia.

2) Dragons.

3)Acnologia.

4)Zeref.

5)Acnologia.

6) Laxus.

7)Acnologia.

8) Kagura.

9)Acnologia.

10) Less friendship.

11)...........Acnologia.
    Last edited by KingOfNight; January 05, 2013 at 11:32 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Well, the things I want to see in 2013 are :

1) Acnologia.

2) Dragons.

3)Acnologia.

4)Zeref.

5)Acnologia.

6) Laxus.

7)Acnologia.

8) Kagura.

9)Acnologia.

10) Less friendship.

11)...........Acnologia.
    something tells me that you want to see acnologia the most
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    something tells me that you want to see acnologia the most
    Huh ? How did you know that ? You can read minds ?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Leonsagara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope to finally find out which side Arcadius is on, and whether what he says he wants to do is really his aim or not.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think acnologia will appear again in 2013 while Igneel,metalicana and Grandine will wxplain why they vanished.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Now I will write my prediction and hope for the torunement of the match that are already decided (I will not write about Chelia vs Lluvia because I don’t think than that fight will continue 1 vs 1):
    Kagura vs Erza:

I already wrote what I think will happen in this fight in my thread of chapter 313 discussion and 314 prediction, here I try to summarize what I wrote there.
    Kagura will defeat Erza, I still don’t know if Kagura will pulls out the sword or not, in this case I would prefer if Kagura will wait until Minerva.
    In the truth there is the possibility that if Erza will see the signal shoot that indicates that Natsu rescued Lucy, Erza will decide to withdraw from the torunement because so Milliana would suffer less (Erza will do this because she will understand that their fight would not end quickly).
    In this case, while Erza is leaving the battlefield Kagura could ask her about Gerard, why they are covering for him (I don’t think she will mentions “Gerard”, she will say something that will make Erza understand it).
    Erza will anser that the things are not like appears, and she will add that after the tournament is over she will told to her and Milliana the truth.

Rogue vs Gazille:
    Even if there is possible that even Rogue just like Sting will have the powerup of the “nakama”, I really can’t see Gazille lose against Rogue alone, even because otherwise he would lose in comparison with Natsu.
    I think that against Gazille Rogue will use his sword in this fight, but it will not be effective against Gazille metal scales, because Gazille’s scales have became very hard, Rogue sword will not be able to damage Gazile.
    I think this because so we can see how much Gazille has improved to the fight against the two stellar spirit in Tenrou Island.
    I think that at the end of the fight Rogue and Gazille will speak about “the killing dragon”, I believe they killed their own dragon, but as a mercy killing, because their dragon were already defeated by Acnologia, they were on the verge of the death.

Luxus vs Orga:
    I think that Luxus will defeat Orga, but I believe that he will not win easily, I think that he will use dragon’s force.
    Anyways I believe that Orga has a lacrima implanted in him, for this reason he will not eat the “black lighting element”, just like Luxus don’t eat the normal lighting element.
    I would like if after the fight Luxus will tell Orga about the fact that he wanted to create a guild just like Sabertooth, a guild where there is not friendship, but that Gazille and Natsu defeated him and made him understand his mistake.
    Anyways after defeating Orga, Luxus will encounter Jura.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

Other than what you already posted,

I hope to see the new and complete members of the Ten Wizard Saints

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Just stop introducing filler stuff in the manga. Don't care about the anime, nor will it ever run in Germany, nor will I buy it if it came out on DVD/BD here (as releases in Germany tend to be expensive).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Want to see more from Sting and Rogue.
    Minerva getting pwnd by Erza/Kagura like Sting and Rogue got ownd by Natsu.
    More info about the dragons and why they vanished.
    more from Zeref.
    awesome anime fight from natsu vs twin dragons.
    And what I want the most is a really badass fighting game for the PS3(like the naruto storm series or the dbz budokai series).
    Or a very good RPG for the Wii U.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner jues's Avatar
    Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

What I hope for are more engaging, intriguing and awesome plot twists which make the readers yearn for more. That's the only thing that isn't well in Fairy Tail currently: sure we've got all the Zeref, acnologia etc. stuff going on in the background, but they don't really feel like sort of things that make me want to read about them right now. Basically all the major villains have been already revealed and introducing some super strong people at this point wouldn't make much sense, depending of course how it is carried out.

I believe that the amount of speculation is directly proportional to the authors ability to create subtle hype, twists and interesting characters of which we don't know yet

New Reply