Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 19 of 134 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 2004

Thread: Nurmeedurrp thread.

  1. #271
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,579
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything All The Time

    shit was crazy there at the end...huh

    i was wondering what would happen if neither scored in that 2nd OT...is there a 3rd?

    imagine if there were a tie...what then?



    "While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."


  2. #272
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    44,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything All The Time

    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    shit was crazy there at the end...huh

    i was wondering what would happen if neither scored in that 2nd OT...is there a 3rd?

    imagine if there were a tie...what then?
    No tie in the playoffs. Play until the Earth stops spinning

  3. #273
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,579
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything All The Time

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    No tie in the playoffs. Play until the Earth stops spinning
    right....

    i wonder what the rule is...i remember early this season them explaining it when ST.L/SF had that tie...i'm going to have to look it up.

    but,u are about right...after that 1st OT...itz who scores first(shrug)



    "While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."


  4. #274
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    44,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything All The Time

    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    right....

    i wonder what the rule is...i remember early this season them explaining it when ST.L/SF had that tie...i'm going to have to look it up.

    but,u are about right...after that 1st OT...itz who scores first(shrug)
    Right, but you can't have a playoff game end in a tie for obvious reasons

    The game can only end on the first possession if it ends in a TD for either team, or a Safety on defense

  5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  6. #275
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,579
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything All The Time

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Right, but you can't have a playoff game end in a tie for obvious reasons

    The game can only end on the first possession if it ends in a TD for either team, or a Safety on defense
    in the 2nd and 3rd OT right?

    cause in the 1st OT...both teams get a shot...that was the"big change"to the rules...



    anyway,i know u want to see shaub/foster more than brady/co...they were clicking there at the end of the season where houston was kinda shabby



    "While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."


  7. #276
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    44,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything All The Time

    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    in the 2nd and 3rd OT right?

    cause in the 1st OT...both teams get a shot...that was the"big change"to the rules...



    anyway,i know u want to see shaub/foster more than brady/co...they were clicking there at the end of the season where houston was kinda shabby
    No, both teams get a shot if the team that gets the ball first can't score a TD. It's to prevent a team from winning on a Field Goal without the other team getting a possession.


    I don't really care. I do know we beat the Pats this year and the Texans thumped us, so too early to play favorites We have bitchslapped the Pats up in Foxborough before though

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #277
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,579
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything All The Time

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    We have bitchslapped the Pats up in Foxborough before though
    i know...i love that shit...

    i hate the pats...

    cocky bastards



    "While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."


  10. #278
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    44,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything All The Time

    Who likes them? Aside from ratfink New Englanders?

  11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  12. #279
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,579
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything All The Time

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Who likes them? Aside from ratfink New Englanders?
    itz funny...because since that 9/11 superbowl(that first one)..."everyone has always been a fan"(let them tell it...lol...bullshit)

    i've never seen...being a floridian my whole life so many so called pats fans that are also life long floridians(f@#kin bandwaggoners/wafflers).....

    ---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

    gonna go get some grub...check ya later mate



    "While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."


  13. #280
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    44,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything All The Time

    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    itz funny...because since that 9/11 superbowl(that first one)..."everyone has always been a fan"(let them tell it...lol...bullshit)

    i've never seen...being a floridian my whole life so many so called pats fans that are also life long floridians(f@#kin bandwaggoners/wafflers).....

    ---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

    gonna go get some grub...check ya later mate
    It happens when any team shows sign of being a dynasty


    KK cool

    ---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    One star? Who did you kick out of your Skype conversation?
    Is this a trend? That convo has been dead for a while and last time it wasn't letting messages through, so I dunno

  14. #281
    SQUEE x 9000 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,072
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything All The Time

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    A4 paper size.

    Wish it was life size
    My dream is to some day have a life size photo of myself. I'd put it in provocative places around the house, where it would be sure to freak people the fuck out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    One star? Who did you kick out of your Skype conversation?
    At best this is a two star thread, though it has improved of late.

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Who likes them? Aside from ratfink New Englanders?
    And front runners.

    Yes, it is true. I was stuck at work and missed the epic Ravens game.

  15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  16. #282
    Moemin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    19,660
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything All The Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    My dream is to some day have a life size photo of myself. I'd put it in provocative places around the house, where it would be sure to freak people the fuck out.
    That would be awesome. If you have a door that opens inwards, you could place it behind the door, so when people close it and look behind themselves, or turn around, they see this huge ass picture of you, luls.

    Why don't you fulfill your dream?

  17. #283
    MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Final Frontier
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything All The Time

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Is this a trend? That convo has been dead for a while and last time it wasn't letting messages through, so I dunno
    I don't get it.

  18. #284
    SQUEE x 9000 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,072
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything All The Time

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    That would be awesome. If you have a door that opens inwards, you could place it behind the door, so when people close it and look behind themselves, or turn around, they see this huge ass picture of you, luls.
    It would also be a great thing to put in the bathroom or in someone's closet, right before they go to sleep.

    Quote Quote:
    Why don't you fulfill your dream?
    Waste of money.

  19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  20. #285
    Corporate 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member blai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,304
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything All The Time

    OH 0-19 HOW COULD I POSSIBLY THINK FOR A SECOND WE WOULD STAND A CHANCE????????????
    You're not paid to think;
    A mindless worker is a happy worker,
    so shut up and do your job.

Thread Closed
Page 19 of 134 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts