Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 37 of 134 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 2004

Thread: Nurmeedurrp thread.

  1. #541
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,131
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything All The Time

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Such a shameful fanboy
    He's a proud, in your face fanboy. He knows no shame.

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    I'm not a fanboy of any soccer team
    Don't lie. Everyone knows you fanboy Ajax.

  2. #542
    Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    22,000
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything All The Time

    If he's a "proud, in your face" fanboy, and he fanboys over Ajax, I pity him. Madrid has crushed those bugs so many times.

    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

  3. #543
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,131
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything All The Time

    Maybe he roots for the underdog. Anyway, who am I to question his taste in things.

  4. #544
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,343
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything All The Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    Knew I could count on you.


    I guess you were drunk, but your typing is a little too good. I suppose it's music related...I hope

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    Maybe he roots for the underdog. Anyway, who am I to question his taste in things.
    I feel like under normal circumstances this is a compliment...but no

    And I don't follow Eredivisie at all, so no Ajax. Makes me wonder where you got the team name from. Must have been random

    ---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

    But yeah, seeing an underdog win is pretty cool. I'm really just interested in watching something entertaining.

    I can't say I dislike Real Madrid, since I like a lot of their players. But do I root for them? No. Their soccer's version of the Yankees

  5. #545
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,171
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything All The Time

    Arent you an Arsenal fan?
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

  6. #546
    Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    22,000
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything All The Time

    Does that refer to "buying team"? If so you can hate on any big club, that includes Barca. While they have a superb academy, when they buy, they buy big. RM hasn't bought many players the past years, at most one "big" signing every year. And yeah, Ronaldo was a beast signing, what can you do when you don't bloom a freaking genius on your own.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

  7. #547
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,343
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything All The Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    Arent you an Arsenal fan?
    *Not sure what to answer*

    KONAKGNignioegiejfkjlke

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Does that refer to "buying team"? If so you can hate on any big club, that includes Barca. While they have a superb academy, when they buy, they buy big. RM hasn't bought many players the past years, at most one "big" signing every year. And yeah, Ronaldo was a beast signing, what can you do when you don't bloom a freaking genius on your own.
    It was just a stupid analogy. I don't dislike Real Madrid because they're a buying team. I don't really dislike them at all. I don't really care for Ronaldo as a person, he's an easy target. But I don't have a dog in this fight. Alonso and Ramos are among my favorite players. Coentrao too.

  8. #548
    Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    22,000
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything All The Time

    I know, you've said it before and I agree. I still can't get over Kaka, one of my favorite players, having been mostly "out" for years. What a shame.

    Will you be watching the Classico this upcoming Wednesday?
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

  9. #549
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,343
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything All The Time

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    I know, you've said it before and I agree. I still can't get over Kaka, one of my favorite players, having been mostly "out" for years. What a shame.

    Will you be watching the Classico this upcoming Wednesday?
    That seems to happen to a bunch of players who come to Madrid. Stars becoming roleplayers. Hopefully he'll be in form for the World Cup, would be cool to see him perform well...so we don't have to hear about Neymar for months

    Fo'sho. Too bad Arsenal v Liverpool is being played at the same time. Luckily it's being replayed later that night. Coppa Italia is on after the Clasico too, Inter v Roma. It'll be cool to see Michael Bradley play. It would great to see the team get enough points for the Europa League.

  10. #550
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,131
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything All The Time

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    I feel like under normal circumstances this is a compliment...but no
    Under normal circumstances, yes.

    Quote Quote:
    And I don't follow Eredivisie at all, so no Ajax. Makes me wonder where you got the team name from. Must have been random
    Yes, completely random. I debated between Juventus and Ajax, Ajax won out.

    Quote Quote:
    But yeah, seeing an underdog win is pretty cool. I'm really just interested in watching something entertaining.

    I can't say I dislike Real Madrid, since I like a lot of their players. But do I root for them? No. Their soccer's version of the Yankees
    Unless a DC team is playing, I always root for the underdog. NCAA tournament syndrome, I suppose.

    Can we update that phrase to the soccer equivalent of the Dodgers?

    I always thought of ManU as the soccer equivalent of the Yankees. A big money team with a large, snooty, international fanbase that has not realized the 90's are over. I don't follow soccer though.

  11. #551
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,171
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything All The Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    I always thought of ManU as the soccer equivalent of the Yankees. A big money team with a large, snooty, international fanbase that has not realized the 90's are over. I don't follow soccer though.
    They are like rats, you're never more than 6 feet away from one.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

  12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #552
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,343
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything All The Time

    Yeah, but Man U still wins at a decent clip. And I guess Real Madrid spends the MOST money generally. But there's a few teams that could be considered the Yankees of soccer in different leagues. Real Madrid, Man U, AC Milan, Bayern Munich...

    ---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    They are like rats, you're never more than 6 feet away from one.
    So why should one root for Arsenal? Other than being a masochist?

  14. #553
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,171
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything All The Time

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    So why should one root for Arsenal? Other than being a masochist?
    127 years of history, class, and tradition brah.


    And yes, masochism is generally a prerequisite.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

  15. #554
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,343
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything All The Time

    Well, you do create a ton of talent, usually can't keep them for long...do have a history of winning, though not much recently...

    They're the Oakland A's of the Premiere League

  16. #555
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,171
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything All The Time

    Arent they the moneyball team?

    We are also the only English team to have never been relegated. So thats something! It might get depressing but it never gets that bad!
    Last edited by Imperium; January 27, 2013 at 09:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

Thread Closed
Page 37 of 134 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts