Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: Best Moment in the Chapter

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jellal senseing something was off.

7 10.29%
  • Erza getting owned like a noob.

19 27.94%
  • Revelation of Simon being Kagura's brother.

7 10.29%
  • Erza taking the blame for Simon's death.

5 7.35%
  • Kagura finally unsheathing her sword.

30 44.12%
New Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 314 Discussion/315 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 314 Discussion/315 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by TOXICxSUBZERO View Post
    5. Jura could intervene, giving them a backstory as to why simon died (as one of the 10 great Wizard Saints he should have some background knowledge of the [past] greatest guild?) and why the time for fighting over such pitiful things right now when their true enemy is minerva. watch there be a panel where he says something similar to "You think that you're brother would appreciate you doing this!? May he feel disgusted, seeing as how you act upon his friend, fueled by anger and rage, unsheathed your blade," Kagura having a WTF face, the blood being him clasping the blade with his own hands, cuts filling his inner palms. [/B][/CENTER]
    Jura doesn't know a thing about what happened in the Tower of Paradise arc...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

i think the blood is from milliana.... imo minerva is going to warp her in front of erza that kagura hits her. mostly to break kagura´s spirit and backstabbing the shocked kagura.
    if you think about the all the faces on the last page... some are angry, some look shoked, some cant even watch like levi or this pumpkin guy. makarovs look is mostly like shocked. and didnt even sting said that she plays dirty, so it would fit even more?

but im woundering about jellal... and i really wanna know what the future lucy and he talked about. Mhmmm, i cant help myself, but i got a damn creepy feeling.... its like.... impossible...

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Whatever she told him, I can't imagine it differed from what the princess heard. Since Lucy-the other person who knew both knew Lucy and met future Lucy-felt something was off even though all she heard was "I came from the future" but the princess just wanted to make sure she was getting an accurate account from a stranger before acting on the information, I think there was something offf with future Lucy herself rather than her story.

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post
    Kana wrote her name ELSA in chapter 22, while in chapter 100, it's ELZA on the grave.
    And in the hot spring bonus chapter it's handwritten as Erza. This debate has been had before. Mashima or one of his assistants is being inconsistent and the official English translation that claimed to get his feedback spells it Erza. Being the only one to spell it differently doesn't make you a more accurate fan, it just makes it look like you don't know a main character's name.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SerpentTailedAngel View Post
    nd in the hot spring bonus chapter it's handwritten as Erza. This debate has been had before. Mashima or one of his assistants is being inconsistent and the official English translation that claimed to get his feedback spells it Erza. Being the only one to spell it differently doesn't make you a more accurate fan, it just makes it look like you don't know a main character's name.
    *points to my flag* She's written Elsa in the official German release which is currently one, in February two volumes ahead of the official English release. Therefore I don't believe the English claim. Period and end of off-topic.
    Last edited by hoeru; January 13, 2013 at 09:02 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SerpentTailedAngel View Post
    Whatever she told him, I can't imagine it differed from what the princess heard. Since Lucy-the other person who knew both knew Lucy and met future Lucy-felt something was off even though all she heard was "I came from the future" but the princess just wanted to make sure she was getting an accurate account from a stranger before acting on the information, I think there was something offf with future Lucy herself rather than her story.

And in the hot spring bonus chapter it's handwritten as Erza. This debate has been had before. Mashima or one of his assistants is being inconsistent and the official English translation that claimed to get his feedback spells it Erza. Being the only one to spell it differently doesn't make you a more accurate fan, it just makes it look like you don't know a main character's name.
    I dont really care if your from whatever country or whatever you know or dont claim to know about a characters name her name is エルザ and the translation for it is up to debate.
    Now we also have the mixup with

エル
    エル
    エルフマン

but the king actually ment エルザ now does this mean that its Erufman or something? no its Elfman. But heck we are not speaking japanese here. Therefor it is エルザ and for most fans its Erza yet i do not dismiss the Elsa variant.

Why? Simply because Elsa is a real name and it has a meaning. It means God's promise or God is my oath.

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Shimon:
    To tell you the truth I really hoped that Kagura would not wanted to kill Gerard for avenge Simon, even if that was the first choice I hoped that she wanted to avenge the master of Mermaid Hell, that in someway died for Gerard fault (I hoped this because this would be the reason for which the master of Mermaid Hell was the only master that we did not saw yet).
    Anyways I liked this chapter because we finally saw what Erza really thinks about Simon death, she does not give the responsibility to Gerard but to herself, to her weaknesses.
    I think she is right because she could have killed Gerard, but she was not able to do because she fell in the trap of Gerard, to the fact that he regained his consciousness, that the demon that was controlling him had disappeared.
    Anyways from what said Kagura Simon was captured 15 year ago, so he has been a slave under the previous master (the ones who captured him, Erza, Gerard and the others) of the tower of Paradise for less than 1 year.

Anyways now I will write about the bleeding in the last page.
    I think that the importants page are the latest 3 pages.
    At the beginning I must say that I don’t think than as someone said Minerva could have teleported Milliana or Jura, she has not reason.
    I don’t even think that she would attack Kagura with a sneaky attack from behind, infact she said that she would fight the winner, so I believe that she will wait for that in another place.
    Even because if she would do that she would only show that Sabertooth are only a bunch of cowards.

About the blood at the end of the chapter:
    I believe that for that are very important what said Milliana to Erza in this chapter http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/281/21 http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/281/22.
    There is the possibility that in exchange of such us great power, Kagura can draw the sword only for the person that she want to kill to all the costs, because she sweared that (I believe that in someway she sweared that and that the swords know that (perhaps she wrote Gerard name on the sword, or she used a special procedure/spell that allowed the sword to save the oath and the subject of Kagura’s hate)).
    So I believe that in the case in which Kagura would draw her sword against someone that is not Gerard there is the possibility that she would take the damage.
    Infact I really think that this page is really strange http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/314/21, Kagura seem strange, even if it’s possible that Mashima draw her in this way because He only wanted to meaning that Kagura has fallen in the darkness, just like Kishimoto did with Sasuke here http://www.mangareader.net/93-46287-...apter-480.html (the two pics are even very similar).
    Beside that in this page http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/314/21 I think that there is already some blood in this page, surely near to Kagura sword and perhaps and near to Kagura head (although there is the possibility that near the head of Kagura there are only hair, not blood, unfortunately, the image is not clear).

There is the even the possiblity than that is Erza’s blood, I think that the both scenario are just as likely.
    Infact I think that Kagura could have attacked Erza, and she crushed her, the damage that Erza took could be exactly like this http://www.mangareader.net/94-43577-...apter-387.html, and then she could disappear, there is the possibility that could not even remain a fragment of her, in a similar way to what happened here http://www.mangareader.net/272-19051...hapter-57.html.
    But to tell you the truth I believe that Erza will not die, at least Kagura will hit her on the right part of her body, I think that she will cut her or I think that would be better to say that Kagura will destroys the right part of her body, most likely Erza will lose the right arm and leg.
    I think this because the bloodstain http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/314/22 seem that the blood stain seems to go from bottom to top and from right to left.
    As I said I don't think that Erza will die because the member of Fairy Tail, particularly Makarov seem only shocked, but not in despair, and it the same for Gerard, she only seem sad, but not in despair (even if he was not watching the tournement, so there is the possibility that he only noticed what happened and in the next chapter she will cry in despair).
    Last edited by Marche; January 13, 2013 at 03:16 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

milliana got stabbed

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

everyone kind of agree that milla might be the one getting stabbed by kagura's sword while i'm almost sure that erza isn't stabbed by kagura's sword..
    kagura's team were afraid of kagura pulling her sword out, why?, it has a side effect to the user?..a curse?.. or an incredible/destructed power..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I still think erza will end of winning.

My reasons are first, this is Fairy Tail.

And second, the title is Erza vs Kagura, not Kagura vs Erza. out of every Fairy tail chapter, there are 22 titles before this one with vs in it. 3 of these endded in ties (22,180,288) 3 endded with the victor being the name after the vs (205, 215, 271), and 16 endded with the name before the vs winning (8, 32, 87, 116, 133, 149, 161, 218, 236, 240, 278, 280, 286, 296, 306, 308)

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Shinhokou's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh... boy! Thats why I love this manga , badass moments like this , sure Erza might win in the end but its still a cool chapter seeing her overwhelmed like that , especially with other mangas now being so boring fairy tail keeps me psyched!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Not really.
    These statistics can tell nothing. This fight still not end with the result like the other matches.
    But if you would say only the end of the chapter mean Elza's defeat, yes! you can use your theory(only just in this chapter).

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

well, we just have to wait 3 more days, than we know it and still i got this got damn creepy feelin

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shailks's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

First and second points should be basically the same, given most (i haven't checked all) titles have fairy tail member as the first name, makes sense too to have a familiar name first.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member AlexGK's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Snipe View Post
    I still think erza will end of winning.

My reasons are first, this is Fairy Tail.
    First and last. No other reasons needed, really.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

good chapter, mashima has us all guessing whether erza got cut, knowing minerva she will swap out milliana and have kagura cut her own friend

New Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast